Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Interest Check: Gladiator Dragons
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 27 28
@ShadowChaser

This is the sign up page correct? May I join the RP you created? I think I have a dragon that would work well for this kind of story.
@ShadowChaser

This is the sign up page correct? May I join the RP you created? I think I have a dragon that would work well for this kind of story.
mXT68sw.png
@ShadowChaser may I join this RP? Ive never RP'ed before on this website but this plot sounds cool. I have a few dragons I could use for the enslavers and the enslaved.
@ShadowChaser may I join this RP? Ive never RP'ed before on this website but this plot sounds cool. I have a few dragons I could use for the enslavers and the enslaved.
tumblr_n6xkeuWqvA1sl6hkto1_r1_500.gif
Wait, I have a question. Is everyone in their own cell or are several dragons in one cell?
Wait, I have a question. Is everyone in their own cell or are several dragons in one cell?
@Pandacow everyone's got their own cell
@Pandacow everyone's got their own cell
@atreyu1110 Feel free to join in!
@wushus The humans are the enslavers ^^
@atreyu1110 Feel free to join in!
@wushus The humans are the enslavers ^^
bigger__bbb_button____flight_rising_by_myth_o_logical-daes7nv.png Barracuda
Battle
Bank
{---
Coliseum
Help!
FR+3|He/Him
WAOKY1a.png
OL: 04:00~19:00
Clicky Clicky?
No Eggs ^w^
Angelfish
Apparel
Bank
---}
Come Outfit
Your Dragons!
SGaURj1.jpg
@shadowChaser ok! are we still working out the entire plot of the rp?
@shadowChaser ok! are we still working out the entire plot of the rp?
@wushus

We're just gonna go with whatever happens, the plot isn't just in my hands alone ^^
@wushus

We're just gonna go with whatever happens, the plot isn't just in my hands alone ^^
bigger__bbb_button____flight_rising_by_myth_o_logical-daes7nv.png Barracuda
Battle
Bank
{---
Coliseum
Help!
FR+3|He/Him
WAOKY1a.png
OL: 04:00~19:00
Clicky Clicky?
No Eggs ^w^
Angelfish
Apparel
Bank
---}
Come Outfit
Your Dragons!
SGaURj1.jpg
Who is currently in the arena?
Who is currently in the arena?
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
@ShadowChaser these are my fighters ok this is my warrior Sapphire [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22689012] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/226891/22689012_350.png[/img] [/url] Sapphire was always a warrior, and holds her head high even when she looses. Her beauty is her tool, her opponents underestimate her until she beats them to the ground. She uses her size, power and in some cases her lightning powers for her fighting tools. Even though her wings were clipped, she can still use short flaps of her wings to distract or even guard her, which is what usually results in her winning. Since she sees no reason to live, she gives her all in every fight and takes chances, because she knows she can never escape, so she might as well beat as many dragons as possible. and my other warrior Atilla [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21262311] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/212624/21262311_350.png[/img] [/url] Atilla has always been an alpha of every pack he's been apart of. He is a strong yet agile mirror who never backs down from a challenge. If he faces a drake, he gives them no mercy but since he finds dragonesses weaker, he doesn't kill them but instead spares them. His claws and speed are his weapons, and he uses his shadow powers to sometimes teleport. His method of winning is a slice to the throat or ripping out an eye. He rarely looses and when he does, he makes sure he gets revenge.
@ShadowChaser these are my fighters

ok this is my warrior Sapphire

22689012_350.png

Sapphire was always a warrior, and holds her head high even when she looses. Her beauty is her tool, her opponents underestimate her until she beats them to the ground. She uses her size, power and in some cases her lightning powers for her fighting tools. Even though her wings were clipped, she can still use short flaps of her wings to distract or even guard her, which is what usually results in her winning. Since she sees no reason to live, she gives her all in every fight and takes chances, because she knows she can never escape, so she might as well beat as many dragons as possible.

and my other warrior Atilla

21262311_350.png

Atilla has always been an alpha of every pack he's been apart of. He is a strong yet agile mirror who never backs down from a challenge. If he faces a drake, he gives them no mercy but since he finds dragonesses weaker, he doesn't kill them but instead spares them. His claws and speed are his weapons, and he uses his shadow powers to sometimes teleport. His method of winning is a slice to the throat or ripping out an eye. He rarely looses and when he does, he makes sure he gets revenge.
@wushus okay now hop on over to rp thread and integrate yourself. sans won't be happy to see another guardian but he'll make light of it nonetheless. and your the first one to have a mirror. good luck.
@wushus okay now hop on over to rp thread and integrate yourself. sans won't be happy to see another guardian but he'll make light of it nonetheless. and your the first one to have a mirror. good luck.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 27 28