Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Interest Check: Gladiator Dragons
@Shadowchaser Oooo, I have the perfect dragon for this! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22669419] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/226695/22669419_350.png[/img] [/url] Aster here was enslaved by BeastClans and forced to fight in an arena; his whole story's in his bio if you're interested. Anyway I'd love a ping if you start it :D
@Shadowchaser Oooo, I have the perfect dragon for this!

22669419_350.png

Aster here was enslaved by BeastClans and forced to fight in an arena; his whole story's in his bio if you're interested.

Anyway I'd love a ping if you start it :D
waterfull.png
@Hydria its already in progress over on this thread
@Hydria its already in progress over on this thread
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
@Comic1sans Oh! Thanks :D
@Comic1sans Oh! Thanks :D
waterfull.png
@Hydria
its already started! you can join in here!
@Hydria
its already started! you can join in here!
@Hydria You did great although i think the arena is occupied at the moment.
@Hydria You did great although i think the arena is occupied at the moment.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
@wushus
@Hydria

there seems to be a lack of understanding here, so ill bring it up to both of you.
Which story are we going with.
@wushus
@Hydria

there seems to be a lack of understanding here, so ill bring it up to both of you.
Which story are we going with.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
@Comic1Sans Well crap. I have no idea what the hell I'm doing TAT
@Comic1Sans Well crap. I have no idea what the hell I'm doing TAT
waterfull.png
@Hydria I think people assumed that there was only one guard and he picked up the spiral and then went to release the guardian. at which point he got shocked and eaten
@Hydria I think people assumed that there was only one guard and he picked up the spiral and then went to release the guardian. at which point he got shocked and eaten
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
@Comic1Sans @Hydria o boi, I have no idea wat I'm doing sorry if i messed it up ;-; from what i read, there were multiple fights going on at once, so i guess theres multiple arena/fighting spaces? and also yeah i think there was only one guard but then someone said there was another so i just kind of put it in the rp assuming i forgot about it
@Comic1Sans @Hydria o boi, I have no idea wat I'm doing sorry if i messed it up ;-; from what i read, there were multiple fights going on at once, so i guess theres multiple arena/fighting spaces? and also yeah i think there was only one guard but then someone said there was another so i just kind of put it in the rp assuming i forgot about it
tumblr_n6xkeuWqvA1sl6hkto1_r1_500.gif
well we can safely assume its chaos then. @wushus @Hydria

PRISON RIOT!!!!
well we can safely assume its chaos then. @wushus @Hydria

PRISON RIOT!!!!
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time