Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with neko
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@NekoTheKat

He began to cry out in pain, flailing his arms. He was completely covered in ashes and soot, a thin layer of goo making more ashes cling to him
@NekoTheKat

He began to cry out in pain, flailing his arms. He was completely covered in ashes and soot, a thin layer of goo making more ashes cling to him
tumblr_p9pv9yjwhn1w8xkufo10_250.png
@shadowrwarrior

"I got to get him to a well." She said sprinting away seeing a big well. She got some water in her hands putting it on the baby
@shadowrwarrior

"I got to get him to a well." She said sprinting away seeing a big well. She got some water in her hands putting it on the baby
@NekoTheKat

The harpy followed her, transforming into a large crow with a leaflet 15 foot wingspan

The baby cooed as she cleaned him, the ashes coming off. But their was something...odd about him. A blue core the size of a golf ball was lodged inside of him, but it didint seem like it was unnatural

The harpy ghasped " the lion heart..."
@NekoTheKat

The harpy followed her, transforming into a large crow with a leaflet 15 foot wingspan

The baby cooed as she cleaned him, the ashes coming off. But their was something...odd about him. A blue core the size of a golf ball was lodged inside of him, but it didint seem like it was unnatural

The harpy ghasped " the lion heart..."
@shadowrwarrior

"Lion heart?" She wondered. "What is that?" She asked curious
@shadowrwarrior

"Lion heart?" She wondered. "What is that?" She asked curious
@NekoTheKat

" some old stor-"

Two men appeared behind the well, ready to strike Cora with swords

The large bird flew up and grabbed Cora with his claws, flying her and the child to safety

" that was a close call.."
@NekoTheKat

" some old stor-"

Two men appeared behind the well, ready to strike Cora with swords

The large bird flew up and grabbed Cora with his claws, flying her and the child to safety

" that was a close call.."
@shadowrwarrior

"W why did t they t try to stab me?" She shuddered scared
@shadowrwarrior

"W why did t they t try to stab me?" She shuddered scared
@NekoTheKat cool icon

" they didint try to stab you, they wanted to stab the baby"

The bird landed on a cliff in a large caldera ( a crater left by a volcano that filled with water) inside was a rather large nest, blankets, and piles of trinkets they collected. The harpy switched back to his humanoid form, picking up the baby and rocking him slowly
@NekoTheKat cool icon

" they didint try to stab you, they wanted to stab the baby"

The bird landed on a cliff in a large caldera ( a crater left by a volcano that filled with water) inside was a rather large nest, blankets, and piles of trinkets they collected. The harpy switched back to his humanoid form, picking up the baby and rocking him slowly
@shadowrwarrior "The child? Why's that?" She chirped wondering what was so special of the child [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27167392] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/271674/27167392_350.png[/img] [/url] Just gonna make her appear as a maid or a nanny lol, that k
@shadowrwarrior

"The child? Why's that?" She chirped wondering what was so special of the child

27167392_350.png

Just gonna make her appear as a maid or a nanny lol, that k
@NekoTheKat yep! She looks gorgeous!

" his moms probably a witch"
@NekoTheKat yep! She looks gorgeous!

" his moms probably a witch"
@NekoTheKat i imagine her having a surprisingly soft and high pitched voice for some reason, despite being a bogsneak
@NekoTheKat i imagine her having a surprisingly soft and high pitched voice for some reason, despite being a bogsneak
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12