Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with neko
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@shadowrwarrior Please excuse my asking, its been so long since I rped like this X)

Noh sat in the shade of a small tree relaxing as she watched Cora nearby. "Don't go too far okay Cora?"
@shadowrwarrior Please excuse my asking, its been so long since I rped like this X)

Noh sat in the shade of a small tree relaxing as she watched Cora nearby. "Don't go too far okay Cora?"
@NekoTheKat it's ok

Toby looked at the stone gates of the cavern, today he would leave and find the impossible

"If I don't return, carve my name in the wall as the others did" he chanted, raising a hand in the air as he opened the gates, blinded by the light of the outside

"WE WILL MISS YOU TOBY!" The dwarves yelled, waving to the boy as the gates closed
@NekoTheKat it's ok

Toby looked at the stone gates of the cavern, today he would leave and find the impossible

"If I don't return, carve my name in the wall as the others did" he chanted, raising a hand in the air as he opened the gates, blinded by the light of the outside

"WE WILL MISS YOU TOBY!" The dwarves yelled, waving to the boy as the gates closed
tumblr_p9pv9yjwhn1w8xkufo10_250.png
@shadowrwarrior

"Aw Noh, why are you always henpecking me? I'm perfectly fine of walking and going a distance!" Cora sighed, putting her hands on her hips.

Noh rolled her eyes. "Safety dear is no laughing matter."
@shadowrwarrior

"Aw Noh, why are you always henpecking me? I'm perfectly fine of walking and going a distance!" Cora sighed, putting her hands on her hips.

Noh rolled her eyes. "Safety dear is no laughing matter."
@NekoTheKat

Toby looked out onto the yonder, seeing rolling hills and grass, and facing the opposite side of the mountain was a caldera.

"What should I look for first" he spoke to himself, dashing through the meadow "bravery? Song? What impossible thing should I find first?"

And then he saw a dragon, black and cyan, it was almost begging to be killed. Toby took out his pick axe as he snuck behind the dragon
@NekoTheKat

Toby looked out onto the yonder, seeing rolling hills and grass, and facing the opposite side of the mountain was a caldera.

"What should I look for first" he spoke to himself, dashing through the meadow "bravery? Song? What impossible thing should I find first?"

And then he saw a dragon, black and cyan, it was almost begging to be killed. Toby took out his pick axe as he snuck behind the dragon
tumblr_p9pv9yjwhn1w8xkufo10_250.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12