Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Emperor Of Whispers (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 69 70
@Ayren :: I'll have my character up hopefully later this afternoon/tonight. I'm at school right now and I'm trying to get this annotated bibliography knocked out. XD Anyways,.... I'll have someone for you to see. Question though, should I make a male or female chara? You've already got one of each and idk what Kija planning on playing as.

EDIT :: I'm subscribed to the thread, no need to ping me.
@Ayren :: I'll have my character up hopefully later this afternoon/tonight. I'm at school right now and I'm trying to get this annotated bibliography knocked out. XD Anyways,.... I'll have someone for you to see. Question though, should I make a male or female chara? You've already got one of each and idk what Kija planning on playing as.

EDIT :: I'm subscribed to the thread, no need to ping me.
8d7o509.png
@ShadowFlamel No need to worry ! School goes first. Also it doesn't matter which gender - you can be agender too or I dunno there's more.
@ShadowFlamel No need to worry ! School goes first. Also it doesn't matter which gender - you can be agender too or I dunno there's more.
New-Canvas1.jpg
Aye, for my character, so wendigos are allowed right? o:
I was thinking of making sorta my own take on them and stuff for it if that's ok. c:
@Ayren
Aye, for my character, so wendigos are allowed right? o:
I was thinking of making sorta my own take on them and stuff for it if that's ok. c:
@Ayren
4pytmq.jpg4pytmq.jpg4pytmq.jpg
20pzzh0.gif
@Kija Huh they are more dark creatures. Depends on how they will interact with others - if they will be friendly etc.
Also I don't need to be pinged !
@Kija Huh they are more dark creatures. Depends on how they will interact with others - if they will be friendly etc.
Also I don't need to be pinged !
New-Canvas1.jpg
Aye alrighty. I'll do something else then if that will be easier!
Aye alrighty. I'll do something else then if that will be easier!
4pytmq.jpg4pytmq.jpg4pytmq.jpg
20pzzh0.gif
[img]http://img-egitimajansi.mncdn.com/assets/uploads/news/49985.jpg[/img] > JARON ARTOLIUS ECKBERT III < a.k.a Sage > Age: 23 > Species: elf > Gender: Male >Magic: Lightning; Can conduct electricity from his hands either letting sparks dance along his skin or focusing the energy into single spaces to create orbs of crackling energy. He's still exploring the various uses of his magic. [img]https://49.media.tumblr.com/2b3fdca071c780c12d2e93c3fc80e493/tumblr_nqscw348Vh1uojbowo1_500.gif[/img] > Personality: ITS ALL FUN AND GAMES UNTIL... Jaron is full of endless energy. He's always thinking outside the box and wanting to try new things but that doesn't mean they're always good. He loves to have a good time and seems to infect anyone he meets with a good humor. He can usually be seen sporting his trademark smirk and although he tries to be visually happy he can be serious and down at times. This isn't unusual for him, though he strives to just be a man who tries to brighten everyone's day. ANOTHER ONE UP THE SLEEVE Jaron is full of tricks and fun things. He enjoys a good spar whether it's with swords or fists and he's always gambling to have a good time. He's learned how to secretly glean information from others whether they realize it or not and he has a marvelous ability to act if needed and although one might not think a Prince should be concerned with acting he has exploited the secrets of his gifts. YOU DON'T KNOW ME Jaron wears a mask all the time, it seems seamless and it's ever changing which is why no one ever notices unless he dares to remove the mask and be his true self. He holds those he loves dear to him and will do everything he possibly can to protect them. He holds stories that only he knows about and refuses to reveal to anyone but they make up how he is as a person. > Likes: reading (but only if the subject interests him), sparing (swords or fists), tricks/pranks, having a good time, climbing > Dislikes: losing those he loves, not amounting to what other expect of him, losing, guessing or getting something wrong > Strengths: loyal, imaginative, won't give up on his friends, forgiving > Weaknesses: afraid of not being who he's expected to be, [img]http://45.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lj5rqubQJl1qbl6p5o1_500.gif[/img] > Pictures/Description: Jaron's weapon of choice is his sword that can always be found either strapped to this hip or alongside him in bed. It's his prized possession and has served him well thus far. Jar himself dones his armor (pictured below) only when required. It doesn't offer much flexibility of movement so he tends to not wear it. He sports a dark brown hair color to compliment his amused and ever watching green eyes. Like any elf he's more on the slim side, but tends to be shorter in comparison to a majority of elves. He's been mocked and criticized of his smaller stature but he can effectively use his more wiry build to fit in tighter, unassessable places. [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/70/34/64/703464f7bb0e2d631b3e135416d3845a.jpg[/img]
49985.jpg

> JARON ARTOLIUS ECKBERT III <
a.k.a Sage

> Age: 23
> Species: elf
> Gender: Male
>Magic: Lightning; Can conduct electricity from his hands either letting sparks dance along his skin or focusing the energy into single spaces to create orbs of crackling energy. He's still exploring the various uses of his magic.

tumblr_nqscw348Vh1uojbowo1_500.gif

> Personality:

ITS ALL FUN AND GAMES UNTIL...

Jaron is full of endless energy. He's always thinking outside the box and wanting to try new things but that doesn't mean they're always good. He loves to have a good time and seems to infect anyone he meets with a good humor. He can usually be seen sporting his trademark smirk and although he tries to be visually happy he can be serious and down at times. This isn't unusual for him, though he strives to just be a man who tries to brighten everyone's day.

ANOTHER ONE UP THE SLEEVE

Jaron is full of tricks and fun things. He enjoys a good spar whether it's with swords or fists and he's always gambling to have a good time. He's learned how to secretly glean information from others whether they realize it or not and he has a marvelous ability to act if needed and although one might not think a Prince should be concerned with acting he has exploited the secrets of his gifts.

YOU DON'T KNOW ME

Jaron wears a mask all the time, it seems seamless and it's ever changing which is why no one ever notices unless he dares to remove the mask and be his true self. He holds those he loves dear to him and will do everything he possibly can to protect them. He holds stories that only he knows about and refuses to reveal to anyone but they make up how he is as a person.

> Likes: reading (but only if the subject interests him), sparing (swords or fists), tricks/pranks, having a good time, climbing
> Dislikes: losing those he loves, not amounting to what other expect of him, losing, guessing or getting something wrong
> Strengths: loyal, imaginative, won't give up on his friends, forgiving
> Weaknesses: afraid of not being who he's expected to be,

tumblr_lj5rqubQJl1qbl6p5o1_500.gif

> Pictures/Description: Jaron's weapon of choice is his sword that can always be found either strapped to this hip or alongside him in bed. It's his prized possession and has served him well thus far. Jar himself dones his armor (pictured below) only when required. It doesn't offer much flexibility of movement so he tends to not wear it. He sports a dark brown hair color to compliment his amused and ever watching green eyes. Like any elf he's more on the slim side, but tends to be shorter in comparison to a majority of elves. He's been mocked and criticized of his smaller stature but he can effectively use his more wiry build to fit in tighter, unassessable places.
703464f7bb0e2d631b3e135416d3845a.jpg
8d7o509.png
@ShadowFlamel
I think that may have been a few too many flashy animated pictures in one post
@ShadowFlamel
I think that may have been a few too many flashy animated pictures in one post
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Blizzardwing :: Better or still too many?
@Blizzardwing :: Better or still too many?
8d7o509.png
@ShadowFlamel
Much better. Thank you
@ShadowFlamel
Much better. Thank you
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@ShadowFlamel Wow interesting character I like him ! Can't wait to start and see everyone interacting - I'm so excited
@ShadowFlamel Wow interesting character I like him ! Can't wait to start and see everyone interacting - I'm so excited
New-Canvas1.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 69 70