Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Emperor Of Whispers (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 69 70
@Blizzardwing I see I forgot to post it before. Do you need to be pinged whenever I write ?
@Blizzardwing I see I forgot to post it before. Do you need to be pinged whenever I write ?
New-Canvas1.jpg
@Ayren
Ah. And no, I will no require a ping. I'll be subbing to the thread.
@Ayren
Ah. And no, I will no require a ping. I'll be subbing to the thread.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
Do you know anyone who would like to play too ?
Do you know anyone who would like to play too ?
New-Canvas1.jpg
@Ayren
I could ask my friend but other then that i don't know. Plus my friend is playing at least 2 at the moment and has a busy schedule in real life so i don't even know if they would be able to play
@Ayren
I could ask my friend but other then that i don't know. Plus my friend is playing at least 2 at the moment and has a busy schedule in real life so i don't even know if they would be able to play
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
Oh ok. I understand but thanks !
Oh ok. I understand but thanks !
New-Canvas1.jpg
Can I sign up?
Can I sign up?
blxU3AT.png
"Belief is only half the healing. Belief of the cure. Belif of the future. belief of what happens in the future."
@Ayren
Just wanting to make sure you see the post above mine, since Ghost didn't ping you.
@Ayren
Just wanting to make sure you see the post above mine, since Ghost didn't ping you.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Ayren Name: Zane Gender: Male Age: 26 Race: A mix between a faun and forest elf. The combining of those two beings resulted in mutated genes allowing his furred ears. Desription: Tall and muscular, yet it's not as visible as his height of 6'6 [img]http://i.imgur.com/7QI7IGt.png[/img] Personality: His personality may range depends on other factors. Most of the time he is matter of fact and often one to observe and then step into a situation. He hates to go in blind. Magic: He isn't anything special with magic able to simple healing spells and whatnot, but he is rather good at archery, although his preferred weapon is throwing knives. What he does best though is communicating with animals, his black eye glowing slightly whenever he does so. Keeping a strange feathered beast on his shoulder, and converses with it constantly, it looks like a tiny wyvern, or maybe a baby clouddancer(FR Familiar). It's hard to tell, as it's difficult to keep sight of because it constantly shifts and moves from the top of his head, to one of his shoulders, or in his arms.
@Ayren
Name: Zane
Race: A mix between a faun and forest elf. The combining of those two beings resulted in mutated genes allowing his furred ears.
Desription: Tall and muscular, yet it's not as visible as his height of 6'6
7QI7IGt.png
Personality: His personality may range depends on other factors. Most of the time he is matter of fact and often one to observe and then step into a situation. He hates to go in blind.
Magic: He isn't anything special with magic able to simple healing spells and whatnot, but he is rather good at archery, although his preferred weapon is throwing knives. What he does best though is communicating with animals, his black eye glowing slightly whenever he does so. Keeping a strange feathered beast on his shoulder, and converses with it constantly, it looks like a tiny wyvern, or maybe a baby clouddancer(FR Familiar). It's hard to tell, as it's difficult to keep sight of because it constantly shifts and moves from the top of his head, to one of his shoulders, or in his arms.
blxU3AT.png
"Belief is only half the healing. Belief of the cure. Belif of the future. belief of what happens in the future."
@Ghostray Hello welcome ! :)
@Ghostray Hello welcome ! :)
New-Canvas1.jpg
We are still looking for players !
:)
We are still looking for players !
:)
New-Canvas1.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 69 70