Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Seperate [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Maloid flexed her talons worriedly at Myla's thoughts. Great, now she was forced to worry about the other dragon. Just hold out. Hold out. She sent vaguely, because it was the best she could come up with. Even when paired with a dragon who could move things with their mind, was she be one who had to figure this out.

After being pushed roughly into the dank cell, Maloid returned right to the front to lean her arms against the bars, disregarding the guardian's last comment.

"That's still pretty rough, dude. You're a big guy, eh? Who says you can't make your own out there?" she asked. At this point, she wasn't even trying to manipulate this dragon, he was too far gone for that. But she did feel the need to talk to someone.

Maloid flexed her talons worriedly at Myla's thoughts. Great, now she was forced to worry about the other dragon. Just hold out. Hold out. She sent vaguely, because it was the best she could come up with. Even when paired with a dragon who could move things with their mind, was she be one who had to figure this out.

After being pushed roughly into the dank cell, Maloid returned right to the front to lean her arms against the bars, disregarding the guardian's last comment.

"That's still pretty rough, dude. You're a big guy, eh? Who says you can't make your own out there?" she asked. At this point, she wasn't even trying to manipulate this dragon, he was too far gone for that. But she did feel the need to talk to someone.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhIHd9PNx.gif
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
Myla internally nodded at Maloid's words. She had a plan, something to at least get Maho leave her alone. She looked at Mahrjov, before suddenly screeching, and flinging hersef back, writhing on the floor. Mahrjov leapt to his feet, and growled.
"What is the meaning of this?" He roared. Myla stopped writing, and shakily stood to her feet, panting.
"sorry. It's just that, I have this illness see? It leads to terrible attacks such as the oens I just had. Today has been a very long day, and I am so very tired, it has exposed me so much more the the attacks. Please Master, if I may just rest for now?" She pleaded, regaining her compsure. She kept a solid wall around her mind, having to be careful with the skydancer. Mahrjov scowled at her, and shrugged.
"Fine. But you shall not sleep without supervision. You shall stay here in my room. You can... sleep in the corner there. Oh, but first, go wash yourself. You stink quite terribly. There's a room just through there." He said, pointing out a doorway that lead from his room, his nose wrinkled. Myla bowed her head, and obliged. She walked into the room, and found a deep pool. She dipped in a toe and found it only room temperature. She sighed, she hadn't expected much better for herself. She sunk into the water, floating on her back, eyes closed as she conflicted within herself.
I... I got away, for now. We must work fast though. I'll keep a feel out for your friend, and discuss with him. We can work something out, and get away.
Oh, and, uh... I'm sorry about this. Thankyou for trying to help me, I mean it. I am forever in your debt.
She thought to Maloid. She sighed and went quiet again, floating slowly.
I miss Nihlis... I want my brother back. She thought, to herself. She felt a small bubble inside her, anger and sadness at the seperation of the twins.

The guardian scowled, and shrugged his massive shoulders.
"Hmm, I have no need to really. I quite enjoy myself here, Mahrjov trusts me enough to let me enjoy myself a bit, unlike most of the slaves. I've been here for so long, It's where I feel like I belong." He explained gruffly.
Progress to the Explosion: 7%

Myla internally nodded at Maloid's words. She had a plan, something to at least get Maho leave her alone. She looked at Mahrjov, before suddenly screeching, and flinging hersef back, writhing on the floor. Mahrjov leapt to his feet, and growled.
"What is the meaning of this?" He roared. Myla stopped writing, and shakily stood to her feet, panting.
"sorry. It's just that, I have this illness see? It leads to terrible attacks such as the oens I just had. Today has been a very long day, and I am so very tired, it has exposed me so much more the the attacks. Please Master, if I may just rest for now?" She pleaded, regaining her compsure. She kept a solid wall around her mind, having to be careful with the skydancer. Mahrjov scowled at her, and shrugged.
"Fine. But you shall not sleep without supervision. You shall stay here in my room. You can... sleep in the corner there. Oh, but first, go wash yourself. You stink quite terribly. There's a room just through there." He said, pointing out a doorway that lead from his room, his nose wrinkled. Myla bowed her head, and obliged. She walked into the room, and found a deep pool. She dipped in a toe and found it only room temperature. She sighed, she hadn't expected much better for herself. She sunk into the water, floating on her back, eyes closed as she conflicted within herself.
I... I got away, for now. We must work fast though. I'll keep a feel out for your friend, and discuss with him. We can work something out, and get away.
Oh, and, uh... I'm sorry about this. Thankyou for trying to help me, I mean it. I am forever in your debt.
She thought to Maloid. She sighed and went quiet again, floating slowly.
I miss Nihlis... I want my brother back. She thought, to herself. She felt a small bubble inside her, anger and sadness at the seperation of the twins.

The guardian scowled, and shrugged his massive shoulders.
"Hmm, I have no need to really. I quite enjoy myself here, Mahrjov trusts me enough to let me enjoy myself a bit, unlike most of the slaves. I've been here for so long, It's where I feel like I belong." He explained gruffly.
Progress to the Explosion: 7%

3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Stained Glass Adopts

Maloid pretended to consider the Guardian's words, but was actually just listening to Myla.
Jem is smart, he will wait until night. Just hold out. She repeated. The Wildclaw looked back up at the Guardian, tapping her claws against the bars, and producing a small clinging sound. That had been the same case with the silken Wildclaw. They were content.

"Wish I could relate, friend," she said with a grim grin. Jem had always been under the impression that they were too important to be in a position like this. That the Gladekeeper would protect them even beyond her reaches. The fact was, they really weren't all that more important, they were just more susceptible. Simply more worrying when they were put in a situation like this.

It was the fact that she had a life and a clan beyond this that irked her. But if you had nothing beyond it - what was the point of fighting it?

Maloid pretended to consider the Guardian's words, but was actually just listening to Myla.
Jem is smart, he will wait until night. Just hold out. She repeated. The Wildclaw looked back up at the Guardian, tapping her claws against the bars, and producing a small clinging sound. That had been the same case with the silken Wildclaw. They were content.

"Wish I could relate, friend," she said with a grim grin. Jem had always been under the impression that they were too important to be in a position like this. That the Gladekeeper would protect them even beyond her reaches. The fact was, they really weren't all that more important, they were just more susceptible. Simply more worrying when they were put in a situation like this.

It was the fact that she had a life and a clan beyond this that irked her. But if you had nothing beyond it - what was the point of fighting it?
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
Okay... Was all Myla could think to say back. She snorted, and turned onto her belly, wings spread out to keep her afloat. She started into the water, swishing it about with her head. She considered her current situation, and it did not make her happy.

The guardian raised an eyebrow.
'No, I 'spose I shouldn't be surprised. It's not a life fit for everyone, much less a thief and slave-stealer like you." He said flatly, giving Maloid a blank stare.
Okay... Was all Myla could think to say back. She snorted, and turned onto her belly, wings spread out to keep her afloat. She started into the water, swishing it about with her head. She considered her current situation, and it did not make her happy.

The guardian raised an eyebrow.
'No, I 'spose I shouldn't be surprised. It's not a life fit for everyone, much less a thief and slave-stealer like you." He said flatly, giving Maloid a blank stare.
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Stained Glass Adopts

Maloid shot the guardian a tired, toothy grin. "I prefer the title "woeful heroine", thank you very much," she defended, though was somewhat troubled.

Now, she wasn't really one to question other dragon's morales, but this whole slaving thing struck a wrong chord with her. That fact that try to and send Myla off and on her way was considered stealing was odd. "If I were a good theif, I would had been able to pay you off anyhow," she laughed bitterly.

Maloid shot the guardian a tired, toothy grin. "I prefer the title "woeful heroine", thank you very much," she defended, though was somewhat troubled.

Now, she wasn't really one to question other dragon's morales, but this whole slaving thing struck a wrong chord with her. That fact that try to and send Myla off and on her way was considered stealing was odd. "If I were a good theif, I would had been able to pay you off anyhow," she laughed bitterly.
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
"There is the Canyon." Noel pointed. She was having trouble flying and the small gesture made her lose the control momentarily.

"I am not going to be able to stay up here to much longer. Last time I had to fly down and through the Canyon." She Shouted.

She angled downward and right before she landed and strong gust of wind blew. She ended up in a Tumbling end of end. Her armor making a lot of racket.

Finally she came to a halt.

"I think I am ok." She said as she slowly climbed back to her feet.
"There is the Canyon." Noel pointed. She was having trouble flying and the small gesture made her lose the control momentarily.

"I am not going to be able to stay up here to much longer. Last time I had to fly down and through the Canyon." She Shouted.

She angled downward and right before she landed and strong gust of wind blew. She ended up in a Tumbling end of end. Her armor making a lot of racket.

Finally she came to a halt.

"I think I am ok." She said as she slowly climbed back to her feet.
4sMOFQ8.pnghVHlIic.png
Myla was getting sleepy. Floating in the slightly warm water, eyes closed. She felt calm. She slowly started to drift away, peaceful.

The guardian snorted.
"Well, I doubt a god thief carries all their goods about with them. Trust me, I was one once upon a time too. Only a fool carries around their gold with them everywhere." He remarked.

Nihlis nodded, and landed next to her, swaying on his feet slightly.
"Good. I don't want you hurt." He said slowly. She sat down, and shook his head.
"We gotta find somewhere to rest, I need to sleep. My sister and I always sleep at the same time. When she's tired, I'm tired, and I am tired right now. Let's find somewhere to rest." He said slowly. And while he didn't admit it, he was also very tired simply from running, with the high of the adrenaline rush wearing off.
Myla was getting sleepy. Floating in the slightly warm water, eyes closed. She felt calm. She slowly started to drift away, peaceful.

The guardian snorted.
"Well, I doubt a god thief carries all their goods about with them. Trust me, I was one once upon a time too. Only a fool carries around their gold with them everywhere." He remarked.

Nihlis nodded, and landed next to her, swaying on his feet slightly.
"Good. I don't want you hurt." He said slowly. She sat down, and shook his head.
"We gotta find somewhere to rest, I need to sleep. My sister and I always sleep at the same time. When she's tired, I'm tired, and I am tired right now. Let's find somewhere to rest." He said slowly. And while he didn't admit it, he was also very tired simply from running, with the high of the adrenaline rush wearing off.
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Stained Glass Adopts

Maloid nodded in agreement, not having much else to add. She wasn't going to give this full dragon pity for his past life. She shifted on her feet, and that's when she felt it - the scratch of material against her thigh.

Her pack.

Her eyes flashed wide for a moment before residing. Oh, geez. She had to cough into her arm to hide a gasp of surprise. How could she have forgotten? How could they have forgotten? It blended in somewhat with her scales, but still.

Dragging her claws lazily across the bars, she used it as an excuse to turn her body to the side. She wouldn't be able to grab anything with the guardian watching her, but at least if he - or heavens forbid, that freaky skydancer tried to approach, she should have enough time to slip in for a knife.

Speaking of which... "Aye, when's your little friend planning on paying me a visit?" Maloid grunted, trying to not have her body turned too suspiciously.

Maloid nodded in agreement, not having much else to add. She wasn't going to give this full dragon pity for his past life. She shifted on her feet, and that's when she felt it - the scratch of material against her thigh.

Her pack.

Her eyes flashed wide for a moment before residing. Oh, geez. She had to cough into her arm to hide a gasp of surprise. How could she have forgotten? How could they have forgotten? It blended in somewhat with her scales, but still.

Dragging her claws lazily across the bars, she used it as an excuse to turn her body to the side. She wouldn't be able to grab anything with the guardian watching her, but at least if he - or heavens forbid, that freaky skydancer tried to approach, she should have enough time to slip in for a knife.

Speaking of which... "Aye, when's your little friend planning on paying me a visit?" Maloid grunted, trying to not have her body turned too suspiciously.
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
The guardian shrugged.
"I dunno. I guess it depends on when he's finished having his fun with that little slave. Knowing him, it might be a while." He said, although his face was serious.
"I'm not kidding here lass. If you value your sanity, or even your life, you'd best do as Mahrjov says. He's not a dragon you wanna mess with. I'm giving you this warning now. Don't try anything silly with him, he'll make you pay." He grumbled.
The guardian shrugged.
"I dunno. I guess it depends on when he's finished having his fun with that little slave. Knowing him, it might be a while." He said, although his face was serious.
"I'm not kidding here lass. If you value your sanity, or even your life, you'd best do as Mahrjov says. He's not a dragon you wanna mess with. I'm giving you this warning now. Don't try anything silly with him, he'll make you pay." He grumbled.
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Stained Glass Adopts

At that, Maloid bared her teeth, anger boiling in her stomach. "Very few things scare me anymore, Guardian. Certainly not your skydancer freak," she hissed. She hadn't even noticed it at first, but her right arm was slowly hovering closer to her bag. If she could just grab a dagger and slip it under her mantle...

"If anything, he'll be mad at you for grabbing the wrong Wildclaw. I'll die first," she lashed out again. Alright, there was one exception, but she was caught in the Dragonhome, not the Wastes. She didn't feel like she had to worry about that here. Still, it pricked the back of her mind.

At that, Maloid bared her teeth, anger boiling in her stomach. "Very few things scare me anymore, Guardian. Certainly not your skydancer freak," she hissed. She hadn't even noticed it at first, but her right arm was slowly hovering closer to her bag. If she could just grab a dagger and slip it under her mantle...

"If anything, he'll be mad at you for grabbing the wrong Wildclaw. I'll die first," she lashed out again. Alright, there was one exception, but she was caught in the Dragonhome, not the Wastes. She didn't feel like she had to worry about that here. Still, it pricked the back of her mind.
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16