Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Gravity Falls RP (Another one..)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13
@SilvestrisDream
@tomatorpower

Violet nodded at Bill. "Alright. We just need to distract the twins, Ford, and Soos. They might remember me from five years ago.." She thought for a second. "That may be a problem.. But Mabel seemed to like me, so maybe they wont be suspicious. Last they heard, I got lost in the Weirdmegedon ending" She gave a nervous chuckle. "But anyways, you just need to make sure they're out of the basement."
@SilvestrisDream
@tomatorpower

Violet nodded at Bill. "Alright. We just need to distract the twins, Ford, and Soos. They might remember me from five years ago.." She thought for a second. "That may be a problem.. But Mabel seemed to like me, so maybe they wont be suspicious. Last they heard, I got lost in the Weirdmegedon ending" She gave a nervous chuckle. "But anyways, you just need to make sure they're out of the basement."
IaoKIjl.png
@EchoWing @tomatopower
The hair on Dipper's neck started to rise again at Soos' words.
- What?! A sighting?
The young man rushed to the stairs, looking up at the chubby adult from his spot down in the basement. "Bill was seen? Where?! By who?"
Had the dream demon actually succeeded in materializing outside of Stan's mind?
This was getting worse by the minute, he thought. And this meant trouble was near.
Dipper glanced back at Ford, clearly worried. "Grunckle Ford..."
@EchoWing @tomatopower
The hair on Dipper's neck started to rise again at Soos' words.
- What?! A sighting?
The young man rushed to the stairs, looking up at the chubby adult from his spot down in the basement. "Bill was seen? Where?! By who?"
Had the dream demon actually succeeded in materializing outside of Stan's mind?
This was getting worse by the minute, he thought. And this meant trouble was near.
Dipper glanced back at Ford, clearly worried. "Grunckle Ford..."
Renard(e) || Pronouns; iel or they
Host of the Fireworks Median system
FR Time +3 || French and English speaker || 25+
- Current hyperfixation : Saint Seiya -
(Autistic, so I'm super sorry if I say weird things at times!)
@tomatopower ((Join plz?))
@tomatopower ((Join plz?))
(Hey guys! I found this and i thought you might want him.

*Tosses you @Joshdaawsome * Enjoy your new playmate!)
(Hey guys! I found this and i thought you might want him.

*Tosses you @Joshdaawsome * Enjoy your new playmate!)
1421_150px_starlight18_by_miirshroom-dbyz1qc.pngR3OpbRR.png
R3OpbRR.png[/img]
SuYkYP9.png
tumblr_op6tymvBq91wo8ivwo1_100.gif[/url]
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
@tomatopower @ghostqueen13 ((Ow. Yay i landed on couch!))
@tomatopower @ghostqueen13 ((Ow. Yay i landed on couch!))
@Joshdaawsome
Well that was lucky X3 What character are you going to be? You can be a canon character which doesn't need a form, or an oc. (To be honest, I think I might pass Bill to someone else; i'm pretty bad at him)
@Joshdaawsome
Well that was lucky X3 What character are you going to be? You can be a canon character which doesn't need a form, or an oc. (To be honest, I think I might pass Bill to someone else; i'm pretty bad at him)
@tomatopower Yay! @echowing ((note my character is similar to yours but im NOT a thief.))

Name: Josh cipher.
Appearance: Like bill but instead a pentagon. Has a straw hat with a bowtie. And instead of blue fire he has green water.
Personality: Happy, Friendly, Caring, Helpful etc. (Sometimes like bill)
Pets?: No but maybe in future
History: Later. But is bills cousin.
@tomatopower Yay! @echowing ((note my character is similar to yours but im NOT a thief.))

Name: Josh cipher.
Appearance: Like bill but instead a pentagon. Has a straw hat with a bowtie. And instead of blue fire he has green water.
Personality: Happy, Friendly, Caring, Helpful etc. (Sometimes like bill)
Pets?: No but maybe in future
History: Later. But is bills cousin.
@Joshdaawesome

Cool! I have a feeling Bill won't be exactly the best of friends with him XD
@Joshdaawesome

Cool! I have a feeling Bill won't be exactly the best of friends with him XD
@EchoWing
@SilvestrisDream
Luna

Luna continued watching the man yell down, "Um, I think outside in the woods, by this girl dude." She stared, assuming that was her.
Ford

Ford walked over to the stairs. "Well then.", he said simply. "He's probably not as strong as he used to be; if we can gather the people from that prophecy again, and get him in one place.."

Bill

"I have a feeling they're already coming.", he said. "And as for the identity problem-" He held out his hand, and her hair became blonde. She gained brown eyes, and her triangle necklace became a square necklace. "- there ya go."
@EchoWing
@SilvestrisDream
Luna

Luna continued watching the man yell down, "Um, I think outside in the woods, by this girl dude." She stared, assuming that was her.
Ford

Ford walked over to the stairs. "Well then.", he said simply. "He's probably not as strong as he used to be; if we can gather the people from that prophecy again, and get him in one place.."

Bill

"I have a feeling they're already coming.", he said. "And as for the identity problem-" He held out his hand, and her hair became blonde. She gained brown eyes, and her triangle necklace became a square necklace. "- there ya go."
@tomatopower @EchoWing
Dipper nodded. Ford was right, Bill was probably weaker than usual if he'd just returned; that meant they would probably have less trouble than the first time around - when the dream demon had gained a physical form and almost caused the end of the world.
As for the Zodiac prophecy... It was true, they simply needed everyone again. This shouldn't be too hard in theory, but a weight in Dipper's stomach told him that this plan surely wouldn't be as easy to do as they thought.
After all, they were against Bill, an all-powerful and almost omnipotent dream creature. Who knew what he was able to do?
He shifted his attention to Soos' voice, frowning as he mentioned a girl - this meant they had a witness. He climbed up the stairs, peeking his head outside the secret entrance; behind Soos was the same young girl from earlier, the one he had met in the woods.
- You're the one that saw Bill? he asked, stepping away from the stairs and into the corridor as he kept his brown gaze on the purple-eyed girl.
@tomatopower @EchoWing
Dipper nodded. Ford was right, Bill was probably weaker than usual if he'd just returned; that meant they would probably have less trouble than the first time around - when the dream demon had gained a physical form and almost caused the end of the world.
As for the Zodiac prophecy... It was true, they simply needed everyone again. This shouldn't be too hard in theory, but a weight in Dipper's stomach told him that this plan surely wouldn't be as easy to do as they thought.
After all, they were against Bill, an all-powerful and almost omnipotent dream creature. Who knew what he was able to do?
He shifted his attention to Soos' voice, frowning as he mentioned a girl - this meant they had a witness. He climbed up the stairs, peeking his head outside the secret entrance; behind Soos was the same young girl from earlier, the one he had met in the woods.
- You're the one that saw Bill? he asked, stepping away from the stairs and into the corridor as he kept his brown gaze on the purple-eyed girl.
Renard(e) || Pronouns; iel or they
Host of the Fireworks Median system
FR Time +3 || French and English speaker || 25+
- Current hyperfixation : Saint Seiya -
(Autistic, so I'm super sorry if I say weird things at times!)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13