Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Injured and The Insane
1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 ... 90 91
(we could wait for derg or lair idk)

Agrina laughs, then hisses. She turns to "Ruru" again and starts to speak. "Thanks, again, for everything." She mildly shakes her head then holds it in her hands while leaning on the table. "I... I still can't grasps what I am..." A star dragon? So she was a star that had attached itself to its dragon companion and they became one thing? Her head aches at the thought, and she calls to Mira after she gets Ruana's order. "Do you have any ale?"
(we could wait for derg or lair idk)

Agrina laughs, then hisses. She turns to "Ruru" again and starts to speak. "Thanks, again, for everything." She mildly shakes her head then holds it in her hands while leaning on the table. "I... I still can't grasps what I am..." A star dragon? So she was a star that had attached itself to its dragon companion and they became one thing? Her head aches at the thought, and she calls to Mira after she gets Ruana's order. "Do you have any ale?"
3RvEHPl.png8n44.pngAExAi2N.png
@DragonSeeker @DragonLair There we go))

Ruana shrugged.

"I've never researched dragons, I'd be of little help to your comprehension." She grabbed another of the delicious rolls and bit into it, humming contentedly as the melted butter hit her tongue. Maybe the stairs were worth it for food like this. Her tail unconsciously swept along behind her cheerfully as she took another bite.
@DragonSeeker @DragonLair There we go))

Ruana shrugged.

"I've never researched dragons, I'd be of little help to your comprehension." She grabbed another of the delicious rolls and bit into it, humming contentedly as the melted butter hit her tongue. Maybe the stairs were worth it for food like this. Her tail unconsciously swept along behind her cheerfully as she took another bite.
giphy.gif
*sits in a corner* I literally have no more plot twists for this story.... :/
*sits in a corner* I literally have no more plot twists for this story.... :/
Toast/Dragon ~ he/xe ~ panromantic demisexual ~ 21+
avid roleplayer ~ just doin my best
attempting at arting ~ i had a void era
cat and snake owner ~ transgender mess
0 hours+ FR time ~ no longer active on the daily- pings usually answered!
"thank you Craig for ratting us out"
*cough cough* one young little elf's name is Selthur, the village is in a forest, there are dragons, one just so happens to want to burn the place to a crisp @DragonSeeker
*cough cough* one young little elf's name is Selthur, the village is in a forest, there are dragons, one just so happens to want to burn the place to a crisp @DragonSeeker
giphy.gif
Why does this sound so familiar
Why does this sound so familiar
Yeah I wonder why, Lokni))
Yeah I wonder why, Lokni))
giphy.gif
@DragonLair @DragonSeeker @AviatorShadow @Crookedhalo1109
((Votes for Ruanas past cos backstories are fun))

Mira removed the menu from Ruanas table. "Coming right up." She responded with a wink.

Tucking the menu under her arm she swept over to Agrina with a twinkle in her eye. "Do we have ale... Pah." She grinned and slipped behind the bar, taking a mug and flipping it over her shoulder to land perfectly beside the taps. "Only the finest in Penn." She spun around and planted her palms on the bartop. "What'll ya have? I'm partial to the Dwarven rock slide, or the Elvish honey myself."
@DragonLair @DragonSeeker @AviatorShadow @Crookedhalo1109
((Votes for Ruanas past cos backstories are fun))

Mira removed the menu from Ruanas table. "Coming right up." She responded with a wink.

Tucking the menu under her arm she swept over to Agrina with a twinkle in her eye. "Do we have ale... Pah." She grinned and slipped behind the bar, taking a mug and flipping it over her shoulder to land perfectly beside the taps. "Only the finest in Penn." She spun around and planted her palms on the bartop. "What'll ya have? I'm partial to the Dwarven rock slide, or the Elvish honey myself."
IM FORGETTING EVERYTHING AND IM NOT SUBSCRIBED WHY

oh wait I'm subscribed
IM FORGETTING EVERYTHING AND IM NOT SUBSCRIBED WHY

oh wait I'm subscribed
*stops*

..............................nO IM NOT BURNING MY VILLAGE DOWN YOU DARNED ELF YOUR SCARED OF THEM DRAGONS JUST STAY AWAY YOU MONSTER IM NOT PUTTING MY CHILDREN IN DANGER
*stops*

..............................nO IM NOT BURNING MY VILLAGE DOWN YOU DARNED ELF YOUR SCARED OF THEM DRAGONS JUST STAY AWAY YOU MONSTER IM NOT PUTTING MY CHILDREN IN DANGER
((<3))

Ruana simply twitched an ear in response, fiddling with the bloody hem of her coat. It happened pretty often, being a medic, but she still hadn't mastered the art of cleaning out the blood. She huffed, dropping the sleeve and leaning her head on her hands to wait for her roll.
((<3))

Ruana simply twitched an ear in response, fiddling with the bloody hem of her coat. It happened pretty often, being a medic, but she still hadn't mastered the art of cleaning out the blood. She huffed, dropping the sleeve and leaning her head on her hands to wait for her roll.
giphy.gif
1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 ... 90 91