Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Medieval Fantasy Roleplay (OOC)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Burnmoon @Abyssranger [quote name="Burnmoon" date=2016-08-24 13:50:14] Especially the captain, who had barreled towards the blonde haired man and then immediately dispatched. [/quote] I was reading through the posts. Is Mara's blade on the Captain's throat or The Dashing Dagger's? Cause the Captain barreled at Anya, pushing her into a corner. I think you may have switched the two. I'm going to write as if though you had your blade on Pirate Captain though. Sorry if I misinterpreted it. ^ ^;
@Burnmoon @Abyssranger
Burnmoon wrote on 2016-08-24:
Especially the captain, who had barreled towards the blonde haired man and then immediately dispatched.

I was reading through the posts. Is Mara's blade on the Captain's throat or The Dashing Dagger's? Cause the Captain barreled at Anya, pushing her into a corner. I think you may have switched the two. I'm going to write as if though you had your blade on Pirate Captain though. Sorry if I misinterpreted it. ^ ^;
@Yuukiji
Well, Chance was fighting the Dagger, so I'm not sure if that's who she meant? But, it does say captain so I would just go with it ^^
@Yuukiji
Well, Chance was fighting the Dagger, so I'm not sure if that's who she meant? But, it does say captain so I would just go with it ^^
fancy_sixgill_shark_by_scryzzethekat-dbgpc9o.png
@AbyssRanger

We both are! I was waiting for Velika to respond to Beau first. ^ ^;

^
I deleted this post from the main thread cause I didn't want to clutter it and Kanaya posted already.
@AbyssRanger

We both are! I was waiting for Velika to respond to Beau first. ^ ^;

^
I deleted this post from the main thread cause I didn't want to clutter it and Kanaya posted already.
@AbyssRanger

I'm not sure if you had anything planned regarding dungeon-crawling, party combat, etc. but I had a vague idea of Beau going to the Mermaid's Tomb next, which is probably some kind of dangerous place. Obviously he knows nothing about it, though =) Do you want Chance to act as a guide? I don't want to drag the RP too much in that direction if you had something else planned.
@AbyssRanger

I'm not sure if you had anything planned regarding dungeon-crawling, party combat, etc. but I had a vague idea of Beau going to the Mermaid's Tomb next, which is probably some kind of dangerous place. Obviously he knows nothing about it, though =) Do you want Chance to act as a guide? I don't want to drag the RP too much in that direction if you had something else planned.
OVI5Wp2.gif
@Mnementhmonic
I didn't really have anything planned out really XDD. So, having Chance act as a guide work be just fine with me! He is looking for a job in the town anyways, so he would definitely go for it, if you offered him the job :3
@Mnementhmonic
I didn't really have anything planned out really XDD. So, having Chance act as a guide work be just fine with me! He is looking for a job in the town anyways, so he would definitely go for it, if you offered him the job :3
@AbyssRanger

Name: Lanae
Age: Looks 19 years old, but she's really around three hundred.
Height: 5'2
Species: Silver dragon, poses as half-elf (if it's allowed).
Sexuality: Heteroflexible
Alignment: Unaligned
Appearance: Lanae is a strange woman, not ugly, but just odd compared to the norm. With silver hair and grey-blue eyes, she is a surprise to many a humanoid. Her skin is fair, often compared to alabaster, and she has a petite figure. Several find it unexplainable why a half elf would be this short, and some even have they audacity to ask why. Lanae is a mystery, an anomaly, but she likes to keep it that way. You'll often find her wearing brown or black leather pants, an act of defiance which she revels in. She wears tunics that lace up in the front, in multiple colors, but sky blue, red, or white are her personal favorites. A belt holding her rapier and a magnitude of 'borrowed' items sits on her waist, accompanied by a leather strap stretching across her body, and holding her lute and flute, both simple in design, but never in sound.
Personality: As a traveling bard, Lanae is a happy, carefree soul, a complete free spirit. Though she enjoys traveling from tavern to inn to tavern, Lanae loves an adventure every once in a while, after all, she doesn't wear a rapier all the time for nothing! Though she is friendly and kind, Lanae is easily angered, overly curious, and will never, ever back down to a challenge, if even the odds are majorly against her. Lanae is a very romantic person, and is currently seeking love- there's just one teeny little problem. She isn't human. Or elven. Or half elven. Or even an orc. She's a dragon, and if she ever does fall in love, without powerful magic to turn her into what she really wants to be, she'll never be capable of having a humanoid family, her only desire. No one truly knows how sad she is behind her joyful facade, and she intends to keep it so.
Other: She has a small cottage near the port of Skraal, since the city is a gateway to many others.

(If you're not okay with Lanae being a silver dragon, I will edit this form and make her a half-elf.
Shout out to @Justdevon- I play D&D! Have you read the Dragonlance series, and do you play old school or 5e?)
@AbyssRanger

Name: Lanae
Age: Looks 19 years old, but she's really around three hundred.
Height: 5'2
Species: Silver dragon, poses as half-elf (if it's allowed).
Sexuality: Heteroflexible
Alignment: Unaligned
Appearance: Lanae is a strange woman, not ugly, but just odd compared to the norm. With silver hair and grey-blue eyes, she is a surprise to many a humanoid. Her skin is fair, often compared to alabaster, and she has a petite figure. Several find it unexplainable why a half elf would be this short, and some even have they audacity to ask why. Lanae is a mystery, an anomaly, but she likes to keep it that way. You'll often find her wearing brown or black leather pants, an act of defiance which she revels in. She wears tunics that lace up in the front, in multiple colors, but sky blue, red, or white are her personal favorites. A belt holding her rapier and a magnitude of 'borrowed' items sits on her waist, accompanied by a leather strap stretching across her body, and holding her lute and flute, both simple in design, but never in sound.
Personality: As a traveling bard, Lanae is a happy, carefree soul, a complete free spirit. Though she enjoys traveling from tavern to inn to tavern, Lanae loves an adventure every once in a while, after all, she doesn't wear a rapier all the time for nothing! Though she is friendly and kind, Lanae is easily angered, overly curious, and will never, ever back down to a challenge, if even the odds are majorly against her. Lanae is a very romantic person, and is currently seeking love- there's just one teeny little problem. She isn't human. Or elven. Or half elven. Or even an orc. She's a dragon, and if she ever does fall in love, without powerful magic to turn her into what she really wants to be, she'll never be capable of having a humanoid family, her only desire. No one truly knows how sad she is behind her joyful facade, and she intends to keep it so.
Other: She has a small cottage near the port of Skraal, since the city is a gateway to many others.

(If you're not okay with Lanae being a silver dragon, I will edit this form and make her a half-elf.
Shout out to @Justdevon- I play D&D! Have you read the Dragonlance series, and do you play old school or 5e?)
xypon.jpg
@Galaxies26
Accepted! Although, idk how active or alive this roleplay still is T^T
@Galaxies26
Accepted! Although, idk how active or alive this roleplay still is T^T
@AbyssRanger

XD it's okay, when I post on the RP it could get people's attention lol.
@AbyssRanger

XD it's okay, when I post on the RP it could get people's attention lol.
xypon.jpg
@Galaxies26
I pinged everyone in the rp thread just to get their attention lol. If it does end up dying, I would be up for doing a 1x1 with you, if you're interested ^^
@Galaxies26
I pinged everyone in the rp thread just to get their attention lol. If it does end up dying, I would be up for doing a 1x1 with you, if you're interested ^^
@AbyssRanger

That'd be great, but I still hope the RP doesn't die XD
@AbyssRanger

That'd be great, but I still hope the RP doesn't die XD
xypon.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9