Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Arkwright Academy (Roleplay Closed)
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Eve let out a slightly exasperated sound, more aimed at herself than at him; they were both being entirely too conscientious of the other's feelings, rather than one of them just admitting they'd rather stick together or split up. A quick apology escaped her mouth as she realized that they were both somewhat blocking the exit as someone tried to use it and she stepped to the right, into the slight shadow of one of the nearby bookshelves. "Just show me," she decided. Odd as it may be, she was pretty darn far out of her element in this city, at this school, and while the bookstore was familiar territory, she'd still feel...better, in a way, if Orion just didn't wander that far from her right now.
Goodness knew she'd be clinging like gum to the bottom of Mitch's shoe if he was currently there. She wouldn't be quite that suffocating to Orion.
Eve let out a slightly exasperated sound, more aimed at herself than at him; they were both being entirely too conscientious of the other's feelings, rather than one of them just admitting they'd rather stick together or split up. A quick apology escaped her mouth as she realized that they were both somewhat blocking the exit as someone tried to use it and she stepped to the right, into the slight shadow of one of the nearby bookshelves. "Just show me," she decided. Odd as it may be, she was pretty darn far out of her element in this city, at this school, and while the bookstore was familiar territory, she'd still feel...better, in a way, if Orion just didn't wander that far from her right now.
Goodness knew she'd be clinging like gum to the bottom of Mitch's shoe if he was currently there. She wouldn't be quite that suffocating to Orion.
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@Simply Mad

Josh waited patiently for Flyght at the edge of forest so that she could catch up. He smiled proudly, like a kid showing off his art project with a slight smug air. "I'm glad you like it!" he chirped. It's one of my favorite places to lounge around in. I think it's a great place for dinner too. Shall we pick a spot along the shore? There's this great batch of trees just over there close to the water. For comfortable to lean against."
@Simply Mad

Josh waited patiently for Flyght at the edge of forest so that she could catch up. He smiled proudly, like a kid showing off his art project with a slight smug air. "I'm glad you like it!" he chirped. It's one of my favorite places to lounge around in. I think it's a great place for dinner too. Shall we pick a spot along the shore? There's this great batch of trees just over there close to the water. For comfortable to lean against."
"Oh!" Flyght cooed. "That sounds lovely."

@AnonymousBooks
"Oh!" Flyght cooed. "That sounds lovely."

@AnonymousBooks
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31