Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wings Of Fire RP Sign up ~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Name:Willow
History:This little night wing grew up in the volcano under a very harshly worked father and mother, who had little time for siem. Sie came to terms with it, and once the shirt from the volcano to the rainforest came sie was overjoyed, believing sie's parents would have more time for siem. But sie's parents rebelled, and were sent away, leaving the night wing all alone. By Glory's grace sie was sent to JMA in hopes sie would find friends.
Personality:Incredibly sweet, kinda dense, a little slow on the uptake. Has abandonment issues, and is semi-clingy because of it.
Type of dragon:Nightwing
Looks (picture of description):Very small, typical coloring.
Family: Grayscale, Widewing
Rank (normal or leader):Normal
Winglet:Ruby
Other:Willow is mute, and speaks in sign language.

@Digimon11
(Mind if I hop in?)
Name:Willow
History:This little night wing grew up in the volcano under a very harshly worked father and mother, who had little time for siem. Sie came to terms with it, and once the shirt from the volcano to the rainforest came sie was overjoyed, believing sie's parents would have more time for siem. But sie's parents rebelled, and were sent away, leaving the night wing all alone. By Glory's grace sie was sent to JMA in hopes sie would find friends.
Personality:Incredibly sweet, kinda dense, a little slow on the uptake. Has abandonment issues, and is semi-clingy because of it.
Type of dragon:Nightwing
Looks (picture of description):Very small, typical coloring.
Family: Grayscale, Widewing
Rank (normal or leader):Normal
Winglet:Ruby
Other:Willow is mute, and speaks in sign language.

@Digimon11
(Mind if I hop in?)
gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png
@BlackCosmos sure, feel free to join in any time.
@BlackCosmos sure, feel free to join in any time.
ldNLSdw.png
@Digimon11 I like that idea!
@Digimon11 I like that idea!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Don't you know who I am? I. AM. DJ Subatomic Supernova!
My music will reach the furthest corners of the galaxy.
What have you done today, simpletons?"
90k1rPT.png
[/right]
@Digimon11 Sorry I'm late, I've been traveling (still am lol)! I might not be roleplaying much for about a week, but I'll try to get going when I get back!

Name: Raven
History: Her mother raised her in an isolated cave system far to the north of the Sky Palace. She was kept carefully hidden from all other SkyWings, as her being a hybrid would've been considered a "dangerous deformity". Raven is no longer a dragonet, so her mother has decided that she can finally start to meet other dragons in the relatively safe space of Jade Mountain.
Personality: Creative and adventurous. Raven is very empathetic (as a result of being half NightWing and hatching under a full moon), so she finds it easy to interact with other dragons, but crowds tend to overwhelm her. She's also stubborn, and can't be stopped once her mind is set on something, for better or worse. She is an intense dragon by nature, but can keep herself calm if she must.
Type of dragon: SkyWing/NightWing
Looks (picture of description): She is shaped like a SkyWing, with a thin, streamlined frame and large wings. Her body is a normal SkyWing red, but her wings are a darker crimson with gold scales scattered like stars. Her horns, claws, and spikes are pure black. Her eyes are golden.
Family: Vulture (Mother), Judgement (Father)
Rank (normal or leader): Normal
Winglet: Diamond (count her as the NightWing)
Other: Wings of Fire!

Name: Buzzard
History: He had a relatively normal life in a small village in the Sand Kingdom. It was a well-known fact that he had royal blood - he is the son of one of Queen Oasis's many sons. He was, of course, born well after she died. His parents managed to evade the wrath of the sisters (mainly Burn) by fleeing to his mother's hometown. Very few SandWings know it exists, and the other residents were quite adept at concealing the family. Now that the war is over and the two dangerous sisters are dead, Buzzard has taken it upon himself to get an education.
Personality: Buzzard is a very intelligent dragon. He is a bit distant, with his head in the clouds. He doesn't care much for other dragons, but he can be a good friend, if you bother to get to know him. He never does anything without questioning it thoroughly. This makes him a good decision maker, though he does tend to think in terms of "if I were you..." and doesn't consider the preferences of the other party.
Type of dragon: SandWing
Looks (picture of description): He is a sort of creamy color, that fades to a golden yellow around his wingtips and tail. He has faint brown diamond patterns running down his back. His horns and claws are golden. His eyes are bright aqua, an odd trait he inherited from his mother.
Family: Sear (father), Adobe (mother)
Rank (normal or leader): Prince
Winglet: Quartz
Other: This guy is bi, and I may or may not be interested in giving him a romance.

I think I'll keep my characters down to these two this time around.
@Digimon11 Sorry I'm late, I've been traveling (still am lol)! I might not be roleplaying much for about a week, but I'll try to get going when I get back!

Name: Raven
History: Her mother raised her in an isolated cave system far to the north of the Sky Palace. She was kept carefully hidden from all other SkyWings, as her being a hybrid would've been considered a "dangerous deformity". Raven is no longer a dragonet, so her mother has decided that she can finally start to meet other dragons in the relatively safe space of Jade Mountain.
Personality: Creative and adventurous. Raven is very empathetic (as a result of being half NightWing and hatching under a full moon), so she finds it easy to interact with other dragons, but crowds tend to overwhelm her. She's also stubborn, and can't be stopped once her mind is set on something, for better or worse. She is an intense dragon by nature, but can keep herself calm if she must.
Type of dragon: SkyWing/NightWing
Looks (picture of description): She is shaped like a SkyWing, with a thin, streamlined frame and large wings. Her body is a normal SkyWing red, but her wings are a darker crimson with gold scales scattered like stars. Her horns, claws, and spikes are pure black. Her eyes are golden.
Family: Vulture (Mother), Judgement (Father)
Winglet: Diamond (count her as the NightWing)
Other: Wings of Fire!

Name: Buzzard
History: He had a relatively normal life in a small village in the Sand Kingdom. It was a well-known fact that he had royal blood - he is the son of one of Queen Oasis's many sons. He was, of course, born well after she died. His parents managed to evade the wrath of the sisters (mainly Burn) by fleeing to his mother's hometown. Very few SandWings know it exists, and the other residents were quite adept at concealing the family. Now that the war is over and the two dangerous sisters are dead, Buzzard has taken it upon himself to get an education.
Personality: Buzzard is a very intelligent dragon. He is a bit distant, with his head in the clouds. He doesn't care much for other dragons, but he can be a good friend, if you bother to get to know him. He never does anything without questioning it thoroughly. This makes him a good decision maker, though he does tend to think in terms of "if I were you..." and doesn't consider the preferences of the other party.
Type of dragon: SandWing
Looks (picture of description): He is a sort of creamy color, that fades to a golden yellow around his wingtips and tail. He has faint brown diamond patterns running down his back. His horns and claws are golden. His eyes are bright aqua, an odd trait he inherited from his mother.
Family: Sear (father), Adobe (mother)
Rank (normal or leader): Prince
Winglet: Quartz
Other: This guy is bi, and I may or may not be interested in giving him a romance.

I think I'll keep my characters down to these two this time around.
tumblr_o23mwcXPEZ1u3wsjco6_250.png 4f4c01ec3fcd06d45834f28097a7fb2be50dc3cf.png dEo6ta2.png
nbZE1po.png
5iXiC8z.png
V7wUqxW.png
bYt72YT.png
jbMLSIO.png

nGKuPIQ.gif
@Amazonite accepted
@Amazonite accepted
ldNLSdw.png
@Digimon11

Alright I looked over this, so do I need to just make new characters or copy and paste my old ones?

Oh ya! Sup everyone who is on this thread! I'm bubble1234, along time ago I created the first version of this thread but when I went inactive Digimon11 kindly made another one! Thanks for doing that Digimon11!
@Digimon11

Alright I looked over this, so do I need to just make new characters or copy and paste my old ones?

Oh ya! Sup everyone who is on this thread! I'm bubble1234, along time ago I created the first version of this thread but when I went inactive Digimon11 kindly made another one! Thanks for doing that Digimon11!
I am currently working on my Sig.
@Bubble1234 no problem! if you liked your older characters, feel free to post them again. You can also make new dragons.
@Bubble1234 no problem! if you liked your older characters, feel free to post them again. You can also make new dragons.
ldNLSdw.png
Alright @Digimon11 when I have time I will try to post them!
Alright @Digimon11 when I have time I will try to post them!
I am currently working on my Sig.

Revival!
Name: Gila
Type of dragon: Sand
Dragonet from the prophecy: NOPE
Family: None, raised by Queen Cobra
Winglet: Silver

Revival!
Name: Gila
Type of dragon: Sand
Dragonet from the prophecy: NOPE
Family: None, raised by Queen Cobra
Winglet: Silver
she/he/they | fr + 3
Name: Abutilon
History: Abutilon is the child of [Insert adult male rainwing here] (NIRP) and [Insert adult female rainwing here] (NIRP), who grew up with her mother outside of the rainwing village. most of this is pretty obscure and i'm too lazy to write this down.
Personality: Clever, detail oriented, yet quick to anger and can be snarky at times (for better or for worse)
Type of dragon: Rainwing
Looks (picture of description): Olive green eyes. her scales shift like (almost) every rainwing, but usually she's several shades of orange, with dark red, rose pink, and golden markings. with a green underbelly.
Family: [Insert adult female rainwing here] (NIRP), [Insert adult male rainwing here] (NIRP)
Winglet: Diamond
Other: Wings of fire! ^.^

@Digimon11 @Megalovania
This looks literate and fun, mind if i join?

my sig doesn't work :/
Name: Abutilon
History: Abutilon is the child of [Insert adult male rainwing here] (NIRP) and [Insert adult female rainwing here] (NIRP), who grew up with her mother outside of the rainwing village. most of this is pretty obscure and i'm too lazy to write this down.
Personality: Clever, detail oriented, yet quick to anger and can be snarky at times (for better or for worse)
Type of dragon: Rainwing
Looks (picture of description): Olive green eyes. her scales shift like (almost) every rainwing, but usually she's several shades of orange, with dark red, rose pink, and golden markings. with a green underbelly.
Family: [Insert adult female rainwing here] (NIRP), [Insert adult male rainwing here] (NIRP)
Winglet: Diamond
Other: Wings of fire! ^.^

@Digimon11 @Megalovania
This looks literate and fun, mind if i join?

my sig doesn't work :/
1 2 3 4 5 6 7