Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wings Of Fire RP Sign up ~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Digimon11 @TiaDaWerecat @NightFire102 I've run into 2 winglet problems

Thaw and Evergreen are both going for Silver winglet's icewing
Phoenix and Scorpion are both going for Gold winglet's sandwing

Also here's the spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BBwSAJPxSxqUWR-O8XWFsYmSzZmlrh6kOiAPClU4ukQ/edit?usp=sharing
@Digimon11 @TiaDaWerecat @NightFire102 I've run into 2 winglet problems

Thaw and Evergreen are both going for Silver winglet's icewing
Phoenix and Scorpion are both going for Gold winglet's sandwing

Also here's the spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BBwSAJPxSxqUWR-O8XWFsYmSzZmlrh6kOiAPClU4ukQ/edit?usp=sharing
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Don't you know who I am? I. AM. DJ Subatomic Supernova!
My music will reach the furthest corners of the galaxy.
What have you done today, simpletons?"
90k1rPT.png
[/right]
@Megalovania, Phoenix is under SeaWing now? I don't know if that was a mistake or not, if it was, I can move Scorpion to Diamond or Copper?
@Megalovania, Phoenix is under SeaWing now? I don't know if that was a mistake or not, if it was, I can move Scorpion to Diamond or Copper?
sdSRvlV.png
@NightFire102, Brilliant and Flare are in the same wing LE T
FLARE IS GONNA TRY TO KILL FREAKING BRILLINAT, SHE'S AN ICEWING/NIGHTWING
AHHHHHHHHHH
@NightFire102, Brilliant and Flare are in the same wing LE T
FLARE IS GONNA TRY TO KILL FREAKING BRILLINAT, SHE'S AN ICEWING/NIGHTWING
AHHHHHHHHHH
sdSRvlV.png
:000 This sounds really interesting! I would love to joinnn this @Digimon11
:000 This sounds really interesting! I would love to joinnn this @Digimon11
@TiaDaWerecat if Phoenix moves to seawing then it kinda clashes with Trident who is currently in that position. Wowie this is giving me a headache XD But yeah I moved Scorpion to the Diamond winglet so problem solved????
@TiaDaWerecat if Phoenix moves to seawing then it kinda clashes with Trident who is currently in that position. Wowie this is giving me a headache XD But yeah I moved Scorpion to the Diamond winglet so problem solved????
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

90k1rPT.png
[/right]
@Megalovania

It doesn't really matter to me what winglet they're in. Just put them (Flare and Evergreen) in whatever one works best!

Also nice spreadsheet
@Megalovania

It doesn't really matter to me what winglet they're in. Just put them (Flare and Evergreen) in whatever one works best!

Also nice spreadsheet
@Megalovania, I guess so XD Sorry that its giving you a headache, spreadsheets can do that! :,D
You can also move Trident to Diamond, so it doesn't conflict with Phoenix!
@Megalovania, I guess so XD Sorry that its giving you a headache, spreadsheets can do that! :,D
You can also move Trident to Diamond, so it doesn't conflict with Phoenix!
sdSRvlV.png
@NightFire102 Alright I put Evergreen in the Gold winglet and thanks c:

@TiaDaWerecat yeah but i'll manage I mean i've done this for Digimon11 for the past few times this rp was revived XD
@NightFire102 Alright I put Evergreen in the Gold winglet and thanks c:

@TiaDaWerecat yeah but i'll manage I mean i've done this for Digimon11 for the past few times this rp was revived XD
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

90k1rPT.png
[/right]
@Megalovania, XD I do this with pepes on tumblr and Chatzy, so our ocs are never forgotten
@Megalovania, XD I do this with pepes on tumblr and Chatzy, so our ocs are never forgotten
sdSRvlV.png
@Megalovania / @Digimon11

-

Name: Mjöll

History: Mjöll lived a fairly normal life, growing up in the Ice Kingdom, so really, there isn't much to say about his history. He earned a scar on his cheek from getting caught in a small fight with another Icewing. And other than teasing for his irregular size, that's about it.

Personality: Mjöll is quite lax and quiet, preferring not to speak, and to be alone over anything. Though, the few friends he has usually force him to socialize.
He can also be very irritable, and if you get on his nerves, he won't hesitate to snap at you, letting you know just exactly what you're doing.
He enjoys sleeping a lot, and is actually quite lazy,
and other than seeming hostile torwards strangers, if he let's you get close enough, he'll become a very playful and friendly dragon.

Type of dragon: Icewing

Looks (picture of description):
(I'll provide you with a picture,, sometime Friday-Saturday)
He looks like any typical Icewing, long ears, extremely sharp and long talons, except he is unusually small. His scales are mostly silver, but the scales that run down his back are also and unusually dark shade of blue, whereas other Icewing's scales would usually only be a pale blue color. His eyes are a stormy grey, and his pupils are normally slitted.

Family: I don't think his family really matters, at least, not to him.

Rank (normal or leader): Normal

Winglet: Ruby, maybe?

Other: mmmy lil bab is a gay :^)
O!! AND,
WINGS OF FIRE.
B)))))
@Megalovania / @Digimon11

-

Name: Mjöll

History: Mjöll lived a fairly normal life, growing up in the Ice Kingdom, so really, there isn't much to say about his history. He earned a scar on his cheek from getting caught in a small fight with another Icewing. And other than teasing for his irregular size, that's about it.

Personality: Mjöll is quite lax and quiet, preferring not to speak, and to be alone over anything. Though, the few friends he has usually force him to socialize.
He can also be very irritable, and if you get on his nerves, he won't hesitate to snap at you, letting you know just exactly what you're doing.
He enjoys sleeping a lot, and is actually quite lazy,
and other than seeming hostile torwards strangers, if he let's you get close enough, he'll become a very playful and friendly dragon.

Type of dragon: Icewing

Looks (picture of description):
(I'll provide you with a picture,, sometime Friday-Saturday)
He looks like any typical Icewing, long ears, extremely sharp and long talons, except he is unusually small. His scales are mostly silver, but the scales that run down his back are also and unusually dark shade of blue, whereas other Icewing's scales would usually only be a pale blue color. His eyes are a stormy grey, and his pupils are normally slitted.

Family: I don't think his family really matters, at least, not to him.

Rank (normal or leader): Normal

Winglet: Ruby, maybe?

Other: mmmy lil bab is a gay :^)
O!! AND,
WINGS OF FIRE.
B)))))
1 2 3 4 5 6 7