Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wings Of Fire RP Sign up ~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Pyra accepted welcome. Raptor is clashing with Osprey, What other winglet would you like him in?
@Pyra accepted welcome. Raptor is clashing with Osprey, What other winglet would you like him in?
ldNLSdw.png
@Digimon11
You can move Osprey under Seawing if you want, since she was raised with the Seawings for most of her life.
@Digimon11
You can move Osprey under Seawing if you want, since she was raised with the Seawings for most of her life.
L O A D I N G . . .
spinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gif
@Digimon11 @Megalovania
((There's almost no one in Copper, I'll just add a dragon in there.))

Name: Addax
History: Addax lived in the Scorpion's Den with her parents, who were refugees from the war. When her father found out about Jade Mountain Academy, he thought it would be good if Addax went there, so she didn't just grow up around the outlaws of the Den.
Personality: Addax is upbeat and confident, and is always energetic.
Type of dragon: Sandwing
Looks (picture of description): Addax is pale yellow, with slightly darker wings, tail, and claws. She has two gold rings hanging from her ears and a necklace with a sapphire in the shape of a teardrop.
Family: Jackal (Father) Cobra (Mother)
Rank (normal or leader): Normal
Winglet: Copper
Other: none
@Digimon11 @Megalovania
((There's almost no one in Copper, I'll just add a dragon in there.))

Name: Addax
History: Addax lived in the Scorpion's Den with her parents, who were refugees from the war. When her father found out about Jade Mountain Academy, he thought it would be good if Addax went there, so she didn't just grow up around the outlaws of the Den.
Personality: Addax is upbeat and confident, and is always energetic.
Type of dragon: Sandwing
Looks (picture of description): Addax is pale yellow, with slightly darker wings, tail, and claws. She has two gold rings hanging from her ears and a necklace with a sapphire in the shape of a teardrop.
Family: Jackal (Father) Cobra (Mother)
Other: none
L O A D I N G . . .
spinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gif
@Digimon11
Any open spot is fine.
@Digimon11
Any open spot is fine.
formattingtextweeeeee any pronouns

Pgv53XB.png
rnKnsgE.png
J7D1quC.png
643gino.gif mjtJ868.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
4ogWlJU.png
KRcB6uC.png
FObX7rS.png
@Digimon11 Hey may i join? [b]Name:[/b] Levi AKA Leviathan [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]History:[/b] Unknown [b]Personality:[/b] Leviathan is more like the outcast in any group, hes silent and mostly keeps to himself instead of chatting with other dragonets. [b]Type of dragon:[/b] Icewing with a hint of nightwing [b]Looks (picture of description):[/b] [img]http://img14.deviantart.net/15b4/i/2014/047/c/9/ice_dragon_sibling__3_by_turnipberry-d76sekz.png[/img] Looks something like this [b]Family:[/b] A Icewing father named FrostBite and a mother named ShadowEyes [b]Rank (normal or leader):[/b] Normal i guess [b]Winglet:[/b]Gold [b]Other:[/b] YAY A WINGS OF FIRE RP!
@Digimon11 Hey may i join?

Name: Levi AKA Leviathan
History: Unknown
Personality: Leviathan is more like the outcast in any group, hes silent and mostly keeps to himself instead of chatting with other dragonets.
Type of dragon: Icewing with a hint of nightwing
Looks (picture of description): ice_dragon_sibling__3_by_turnipberry-d76sekz.png
Looks something like this
Family: A Icewing father named FrostBite and a mother named ShadowEyes
Rank (normal or leader): Normal i guess
Winglet:Gold
Other: YAY A WINGS OF FIRE RP!
@Digimon11 @Megalovania

Would it be okay to move Fawn to the winglet Evergreen is in? He's in copper, and I'm pretty sure the Mudwing spot is open.
@Digimon11 @Megalovania

Would it be okay to move Fawn to the winglet Evergreen is in? He's in copper, and I'm pretty sure the Mudwing spot is open.
@Digimon11, the lack of Copper Winglet dragons sc A R E S ME

Name: Athena
History: Twin sister to her brother, Troy, Athena was born blind, and with the energy of a red macaw. Since her family was new to the Rainforest, Queen Glory assigned Cinammons family to teach them their ways. Along with her brother, they became very good friends. She is often bullied however, since her father fell in love with a highly regarded female Rainwing and made a family, she is often the butt of every joke the NightWings make...
Personality: Insecure, generally very optimistic, easily scared, mangos
Type of dragon: NightWing
Looks (picture of description): Slightly smaller than average NightWing, chubby, blind, wings fade into silver, can shoot venom but not breathe fire
Family: Darkmagic (Father), Rainbow (Mother), Troy (Brother)
Winglet: Gold
Other: WINGS OF FIREEEEEEE

Name: Troy
History: Hatched from the same egg as Athena, the twin is the near opposite of his beloved sister. He can often be found grumbling about potions, breathing fire at younger NightWings, and stuffing his face with mangos. Taking after his father, Troy is an animus dragon, who prefers to no waste his magic at all.
Personality: Serious, often jelaous of sister, grumpy
Type of dragon: NightWing/RainWing
Looks (picture of description): Bulky, wings fade into red, can breathe fire but not shoot venom
Family: Same as Athena's
Other:
@Digimon11, the lack of Copper Winglet dragons sc A R E S ME

Name: Athena
History: Twin sister to her brother, Troy, Athena was born blind, and with the energy of a red macaw. Since her family was new to the Rainforest, Queen Glory assigned Cinammons family to teach them their ways. Along with her brother, they became very good friends. She is often bullied however, since her father fell in love with a highly regarded female Rainwing and made a family, she is often the butt of every joke the NightWings make...
Personality: Insecure, generally very optimistic, easily scared, mangos
Type of dragon: NightWing
Looks (picture of description): Slightly smaller than average NightWing, chubby, blind, wings fade into silver, can shoot venom but not breathe fire
Family: Darkmagic (Father), Rainbow (Mother), Troy (Brother)
Winglet: Gold
Other: WINGS OF FIREEEEEEE

Name: Troy
History: Hatched from the same egg as Athena, the twin is the near opposite of his beloved sister. He can often be found grumbling about potions, breathing fire at younger NightWings, and stuffing his face with mangos. Taking after his father, Troy is an animus dragon, who prefers to no waste his magic at all.
Personality: Serious, often jelaous of sister, grumpy
Type of dragon: NightWing/RainWing
Looks (picture of description): Bulky, wings fade into red, can breathe fire but not shoot venom
Family: Same as Athena's
Other:
sdSRvlV.png
@Pyra I put Raptor with Evergreen in copper @chaircatshizen accepted @NekotheKat welcome @NightFire102 sure, I moved her.
@Pyra I put Raptor with Evergreen in copper @chaircatshizen accepted @NekotheKat welcome @NightFire102 sure, I moved her.
ldNLSdw.png
@TiaDaWerecat yeah, more dragons joined Evergreen and accepted.
@TiaDaWerecat yeah, more dragons joined Evergreen and accepted.
ldNLSdw.png
@Digimon11 Yay :3
@Digimon11 Yay :3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7