Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | PRIVATE 1x1 with Kianast
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@EmeraldWings22

@EmeraldDragon22

"Oh, your wings? So your name is EmeraldWings?"

(Will be gone for 4 hours around)
@EmeraldWings22

@EmeraldDragon22

"Oh, your wings? So your name is EmeraldWings?"

(Will be gone for 4 hours around)
I like mangoes kite.png
@Kianast
(Ok)
She nodded
@Kianast
(Ok)
She nodded
MY BDAY IS OCTOBER 27th!
IN NEED oF FOOD! MY DERGS ARE STARVING
mbECQJf.png
@EmeraldDragon22
(that took shorter than expected. anyways.)

"Hi, EmeraldWings. How come you don't know how to speak yet- right, you were trapped under the rocks. I wonder how you even got there."
@EmeraldDragon22
(that took shorter than expected. anyways.)

"Hi, EmeraldWings. How come you don't know how to speak yet- right, you were trapped under the rocks. I wonder how you even got there."
I like mangoes kite.png
@Kianast
She drew something in the ground. It was a picture of her hatching. NExt to it, she drew pictures of beastclans destroying everything around her
@Kianast
She drew something in the ground. It was a picture of her hatching. NExt to it, she drew pictures of beastclans destroying everything around her
MY BDAY IS OCTOBER 27th!
mbECQJf.png
@EmeraldDragon22

"The beastclans, hmm." Krineu at the picture, then edited it a little. As she stepped back, 'you' could notice that it was much more detailed- but one particular dragon was outlined. It was a scarred male coatl with bright green eyes. "Could you see them, perhaps? There were a lot of tiny cracks, and you were able to breathe in there, so..." She paused. "This dragon-" She jabbed a claw in the middle of the coatl. "This dragon is from the wind tribe. He betrayed the tribe. Have you seen him?"
@EmeraldDragon22

"The beastclans, hmm." Krineu at the picture, then edited it a little. As she stepped back, 'you' could notice that it was much more detailed- but one particular dragon was outlined. It was a scarred male coatl with bright green eyes. "Could you see them, perhaps? There were a lot of tiny cracks, and you were able to breathe in there, so..." She paused. "This dragon-" She jabbed a claw in the middle of the coatl. "This dragon is from the wind tribe. He betrayed the tribe. Have you seen him?"
I like mangoes kite.png
@Kianast
(All of her clan died from a disease)
She stared at it. She shook her head a littl.
@Kianast
(All of her clan died from a disease)
She stared at it. She shook her head a littl.
MY BDAY IS OCTOBER 27th!
mbECQJf.png
@EmeraldDragon22
(O.O okay)

"Akright, then. I guess it's fine." Krineu sighed. "I wish you could speak. It would be much easier."
@EmeraldDragon22
(O.O okay)

"Akright, then. I guess it's fine." Krineu sighed. "I wish you could speak. It would be much easier."
I like mangoes kite.png
She sighed.
@Kianast
She sighed.
@Kianast
MY BDAY IS OCTOBER 27th!
mbECQJf.png
@EmeraldDragon22

Krineu then pirked up. "Are you hungry? I'll catch something."
@EmeraldDragon22

Krineu then pirked up. "Are you hungry? I'll catch something."