Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | PRIVATE 1x1 with Kianast
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
I am lookking for some rp partners
I am lookking for some rp partners
MY BDAY IS OCTOBER 27th!
IN NEED oF FOOD! MY DERGS ARE STARVING
mbECQJf.png
@EmeraldDragon22

Can I roleplay with you then? :D

@EmeraldDragon22

Can I roleplay with you then? :D

I like mangoes kite.png
@Kianast
Sure!
I want to do a flight rising rp but idk what story it should be exactly
@Kianast
Sure!
I want to do a flight rising rp but idk what story it should be exactly
MY BDAY IS OCTOBER 27th!
mbECQJf.png
@EmeraldDragon22

Ooh, first, you should pick 2- 4 dragons, and make the genres fantasy, adventure, and romance- school too if you want xD
@EmeraldDragon22

Ooh, first, you should pick 2- 4 dragons, and make the genres fantasy, adventure, and romance- school too if you want xD
I like mangoes kite.png
So what I'm thinking is pretty much the dragons are in school but something out of the ordinary happens and your characters lose each other, and you meet me or I meet your character that lost 1-3 dragons that she/he was close to. sorry if it was long.
So what I'm thinking is pretty much the dragons are in school but something out of the ordinary happens and your characters lose each other, and you meet me or I meet your character that lost 1-3 dragons that she/he was close to. sorry if it was long.
I like mangoes kite.png
@Kianast
I am usually a hatchling that is less than a day old... whose whole clan and family are dead
@Kianast
I am usually a hatchling that is less than a day old... whose whole clan and family are dead
MY BDAY IS OCTOBER 27th!
mbECQJf.png
@EmeraldDragon22

Then we can start from young age (out of the egg) to adult if that's okay.

Dragon: Krineu(2nd dragon from my lair
Description: Cold-hearted and grumpy, but can be quite kind- only to those who have witnessed a death, though.
@EmeraldDragon22

Then we can start from young age (out of the egg) to adult if that's okay.

Dragon: Krineu(2nd dragon from my lair
Description: Cold-hearted and grumpy, but can be quite kind- only to those who have witnessed a death, though.
I like mangoes kite.png
@Kianast

Usually in the rps i am in, the other person's character finds mine, but then whatever happens can be very different
@Kianast

Usually in the rps i am in, the other person's character finds mine, but then whatever happens can be very different
MY BDAY IS OCTOBER 27th!
mbECQJf.png
@EmeraldDragon22

got it! Krineu will find you :D

Let me start the rp.

so dark... I can't see anything. A tiny dragon put her claws on the smooth surface that held her. I can hear the voices again... The dragon put her ear to the surface. I need to get to them...

Krineu blinked, looking out. She saw nothing except for the forest around her, and the tiny things moving around her. She stumbled on her feet. A bird sat on a branch near her, singing a haunting melody as Krineu tried to adjust to the strange sights and noises around her.
@EmeraldDragon22

got it! Krineu will find you :D

Let me start the rp.

so dark... I can't see anything. A tiny dragon put her claws on the smooth surface that held her. I can hear the voices again... The dragon put her ear to the surface. I need to get to them...

Krineu blinked, looking out. She saw nothing except for the forest around her, and the tiny things moving around her. She stumbled on her feet. A bird sat on a branch near her, singing a haunting melody as Krineu tried to adjust to the strange sights and noises around her.
I like mangoes kite.png
@Kianast Name: Emeraldwings Age: just hatched, no more than a few minutes old Gender: Female appearance: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=33&bodygene=7&breed=8&element=3&gender=1&tert=33&tertgene=5&winggene=8&wings=33&auth=dcf82b1a972e477771d38daa9f6628abd683f5b2&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Backstory: Her whole clan died of a disease and she is a complete orphan. - [b]The little hatchling was buried under huge mounds of rubble, but was somehow sleeping rather peacefully.[/b] Her whole clan had died. The clan's home was in completely in ruins, with piles of rubble everywhere. A beastclan had destroyed all of the camp and raided it. [b]She had tons and tons of scratches all over her body, most of which were bleeding.[/b]
@Kianast
Name: Emeraldwings
appearance: dragon?age=0&body=33&bodygene=7&breed=8&element=3&gender=1&tert=33&tertgene=5&winggene=8&wings=33&auth=dcf82b1a972e477771d38daa9f6628abd683f5b2&dummyext=prev.png
Backstory: Her whole clan died of a disease and she is a complete orphan.

-
The little hatchling was buried under huge mounds of rubble, but was somehow sleeping rather peacefully. Her whole clan had died. The clan's home was in completely in ruins, with piles of rubble everywhere. A beastclan had destroyed all of the camp and raided it. She had tons and tons of scratches all over her body, most of which were bleeding.
MY BDAY IS OCTOBER 27th!
mbECQJf.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21