Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | PRIVATE 1x1 with Kianast
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21
@emeralddragon22

(yea)

"So, which one?"
@emeralddragon22

(yea)

"So, which one?"
I like mangoes kite.png
@Kianast
"insect.. or meat?" She said.
@Kianast
"insect.. or meat?" She said.
MY BDAY IS OCTOBER 27th!
IN NEED oF FOOD! MY DERGS ARE STARVING
mbECQJf.png
@emeralddragon22

"Alright, then. Let's do both." She started towards a desk with a bunch of food on it. "Wait here, I'll get some."
@emeralddragon22

"Alright, then. Let's do both." She started towards a desk with a bunch of food on it. "Wait here, I'll get some."
I like mangoes kite.png
She nodded.
@Kianast
She nodded.
@Kianast
MY BDAY IS OCTOBER 27th!
mbECQJf.png
@Emeralddragon22

She came back with a pile of rabbits, mice, leeches, grasshoppers, etc. "Here. I'm going to get some meat." She popped a piece of meat from the dragon that she had stolen the fish from in her mouth. The dragon just looked at her.
@Emeralddragon22

She came back with a pile of rabbits, mice, leeches, grasshoppers, etc. "Here. I'm going to get some meat." She popped a piece of meat from the dragon that she had stolen the fish from in her mouth. The dragon just looked at her.
I like mangoes kite.png
[quote name="EmeraldDragon22" date=2016-08-03 16:11:14] @Kianast She started to eat. She was pretty hungry. [/quote]
EmeraldDragon22 wrote on 2016-08-03:
@Kianast
She started to eat. She was pretty hungry.
MY BDAY IS OCTOBER 27th!
mbECQJf.png
@emeralddragon22

Krineu started to eat too.
@emeralddragon22

Krineu started to eat too.
I like mangoes kite.png
@Kianast She liked the food. (This is what the math teacher will look like: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=86&bodygene=7&breed=8&element=7&gender=0&tert=59&tertgene=4&winggene=8&wings=86&auth=867ce7ffdb4dd620b7b486a83e9216de238eaa80&dummyext=prev.png[/img] )
@Kianast
She liked the food.

(This is what the math teacher will look like: dragon?age=1&body=86&bodygene=7&breed=8&element=7&gender=0&tert=59&tertgene=4&winggene=8&wings=86&auth=867ce7ffdb4dd620b7b486a83e9216de238eaa80&dummyext=prev.png )
MY BDAY IS OCTOBER 27th!
mbECQJf.png
@Emeralddragon22

(Okay)

Krineu finished and was starting to get up, until the dragon beside her stopped her.
@Emeralddragon22

(Okay)

Krineu finished and was starting to get up, until the dragon beside her stopped her.
I like mangoes kite.png
@Kianast
She kept eating
@Kianast
She kept eating
MY BDAY IS OCTOBER 27th!
mbECQJf.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21