Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | {{running }} flightrising rp
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@rocket2015 silver leaped up grabbing water running towards the tent throwing the water on it she growled "whoever you are you will not get away!" she was in a fighting stance her mechanical parts silent. other than an occasional click "you think you can get out of My sight!"
@rocket2015 silver leaped up grabbing water running towards the tent throwing the water on it she growled "whoever you are you will not get away!" she was in a fighting stance her mechanical parts silent. other than an occasional click "you think you can get out of My sight!"
Steelhound.gif
Rocket then went to a second tent and set it on fire also, and while silver was looking at that tent, Lucia snook over to Cody's cage and pried the bars apart, so he could get out the cage. Lucia whispered " let's get out of here" Cody said"what about Rocket" Lucia said" he said he has it all planned, now let's go" he trusted lucia and ran into the wilderness with her. Rocket however needed to find his way around all the tents to regroup.
@catcatamelia
Rocket then went to a second tent and set it on fire also, and while silver was looking at that tent, Lucia snook over to Cody's cage and pried the bars apart, so he could get out the cage. Lucia whispered " let's get out of here" Cody said"what about Rocket" Lucia said" he said he has it all planned, now let's go" he trusted lucia and ran into the wilderness with her. Rocket however needed to find his way around all the tents to regroup.
@catcatamelia
tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o3_r1_400.gif if i am RPing with you and i don't respond don't be afraid to keep pinging me unless i say otherwise.
@rocket2015
"where do you think your going?"
silver stood behind cody her face lit by the fire
"i trusted you, i should've known"
she suddenly swept in front of him grabbing him "who are they! why are you ruining my plans!"
@rocket2015
"where do you think your going?"
silver stood behind cody her face lit by the fire
"i trusted you, i should've known"
she suddenly swept in front of him grabbing him "who are they! why are you ruining my plans!"
Steelhound.gif
Cody chuckled and said" there is a reason I was the muscle fool" he then picked silver up and threw her into the burning tent. And then he said" you two run now, I will catch up" Rocket Said" are you sure" cody nodded as Rocket and lucia ran off
@catcatamelia
Cody chuckled and said" there is a reason I was the muscle fool" he then picked silver up and threw her into the burning tent. And then he said" you two run now, I will catch up" Rocket Said" are you sure" cody nodded as Rocket and lucia ran off
@catcatamelia
tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o3_r1_400.gif if i am RPing with you and i don't respond don't be afraid to keep pinging me unless i say otherwise.
@rocket2015
silver screeched leaping out of the fire burned but unfazed
she leaped forwards driving her claws into cody's wing
"HOW DARE YOU"
@rocket2015
silver screeched leaping out of the fire burned but unfazed
she leaped forwards driving her claws into cody's wing
"HOW DARE YOU"
Steelhound.gif
Cody said" you should learn by now no one messes with me or my family, like I said when you mess with my family those dragon end up dead no matter who they work for" he then pulled her off, Cody then pushed her into water and then said" I can't be bothered, don't ever try an attack me again, next time I won't be merciful, don't attack my family either" he then walked off not caring.

Rocket and Lucia were waiting in there slave dorm rooms.
@catcatamelia
Cody said" you should learn by now no one messes with me or my family, like I said when you mess with my family those dragon end up dead no matter who they work for" he then pulled her off, Cody then pushed her into water and then said" I can't be bothered, don't ever try an attack me again, next time I won't be merciful, don't attack my family either" he then walked off not caring.

Rocket and Lucia were waiting in there slave dorm rooms.
@catcatamelia
@rocket2015
silver lay their her mechanical parts were broken she hauled herself up on her weak muscles were asistant ran forwards "by the mercy of the lightbringer, what did he do to you?" she asked holding silver up "he's escaped" the servant didn't care much about that "we have to get you to the medic" she hissed growling as her servant tried to look after her i will come after you i promise she screamed in her head
lynx walked over to rocket and lucida "where have you been?"

@rocket2015
silver lay their her mechanical parts were broken she hauled herself up on her weak muscles were asistant ran forwards "by the mercy of the lightbringer, what did he do to you?" she asked holding silver up "he's escaped" the servant didn't care much about that "we have to get you to the medic" she hissed growling as her servant tried to look after her i will come after you i promise she screamed in her head
lynx walked over to rocket and lucida "where have you been?"

Steelhound.gif
@catcatamelia @rocket2015
"Deep, Deep, wake up!" whisper-yelled Silverbud. "Never fell asleep, Silverbud," hissed Deep quietly. "There something going on, but I can't tell what! Two dragons just left the dorms and came back again. I think there is a fire somewhere." She pointed her claw at the orange flames through a window. Deep nodded thoughtfully.

Goldensand was sure he had seen two dragons escape from the room, but it was hard to tell, and when he followed them, since they disappeared into some foliage, he couldn't find them at all. He came back to the room and peered inside, and thought that there seemed to be some dragons missing, though later in the night when he looked back, he thought all were there. He decided to have a closer watch on the door tonight. Slaves would be trying all sorts of risky stuff the first few days, but they should get into the pattern later.
@catcatamelia @rocket2015
"Deep, Deep, wake up!" whisper-yelled Silverbud. "Never fell asleep, Silverbud," hissed Deep quietly. "There something going on, but I can't tell what! Two dragons just left the dorms and came back again. I think there is a fire somewhere." She pointed her claw at the orange flames through a window. Deep nodded thoughtfully.

Goldensand was sure he had seen two dragons escape from the room, but it was hard to tell, and when he followed them, since they disappeared into some foliage, he couldn't find them at all. He came back to the room and peered inside, and thought that there seemed to be some dragons missing, though later in the night when he looked back, he thought all were there. He decided to have a closer watch on the door tonight. Slaves would be trying all sorts of risky stuff the first few days, but they should get into the pattern later.
TuubBzG.png
Rocket said" getting some water for Lucia and herbs just I'm case, foraging the usual" he then sat down with Lucia wondering where cody was.

Eventually cody made his way back and nodded to his fellow guardsman.
@Airbuddy @catcatamelia
Rocket said" getting some water for Lucia and herbs just I'm case, foraging the usual" he then sat down with Lucia wondering where cody was.

Eventually cody made his way back and nodded to his fellow guardsman.
@Airbuddy @catcatamelia
@rocket2015@Airbuddy
silver went back avoiding cody she had her eyes and allies set on a few dragons Lucia, Rocket, lynx, adrain, Silverbud,Deep she repeated them in her head they would keep an eye on them, soon though they would get them.
(im going to bed its so late)
@rocket2015@Airbuddy
silver went back avoiding cody she had her eyes and allies set on a few dragons Lucia, Rocket, lynx, adrain, Silverbud,Deep she repeated them in her head they would keep an eye on them, soon though they would get them.
(im going to bed its so late)
Steelhound.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7