Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | {{running }} flightrising rp
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@rocket2015 @Airbuddy
silver was overwhelmed not much cody's looks by more his personality was reminding her of her brother. who passed on when she was taken as her home burned her brother fought back it was foolish and brave he protected her to the very end being killed for resistance to the order. silver snapped, she whacked the cage. trying to stop herself from crying "tell me!" she growled her tone going from a firm-kindness to a angered madness "NOW"
@rocket2015 @Airbuddy
silver was overwhelmed not much cody's looks by more his personality was reminding her of her brother. who passed on when she was taken as her home burned her brother fought back it was foolish and brave he protected her to the very end being killed for resistance to the order. silver snapped, she whacked the cage. trying to stop herself from crying "tell me!" she growled her tone going from a firm-kindness to a angered madness "NOW"
Steelhound.gif
Cody shouted back" NO!, I would rather die, so if you kill me so be it, but I'm not endangering family" he then sat down and closed his eyes as if he didn't care.
@catcatamelia @Airbuddy
Cody shouted back" NO!, I would rather die, so if you kill me so be it, but I'm not endangering family" he then sat down and closed his eyes as if he didn't care.
@catcatamelia @Airbuddy
tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o3_r1_400.gif if i am RPing with you and i don't respond don't be afraid to keep pinging me unless i say otherwise.
@rocket2015 @Airbuddy
"OK, fine i tell you my story you tell me mine.."she yelled crying lightly "we are dead anyway" she locked her eyes on cody. watching his every move
@rocket2015 @Airbuddy
"OK, fine i tell you my story you tell me mine.."she yelled crying lightly "we are dead anyway" she locked her eyes on cody. watching his every move
Steelhound.gif
Cody sighed and said" I'm sorry, I can not. I was always the protector, the muscle ready for my brother, he was always the talker. He decided when to tall and when to fight and I was there to make sure he didn't make a mistake and pay for it. I don't care if I die as long as he survives, he is the only one of my family with something worth redeeming, he can rebuild i can not. I hope you understand that I can't say anything more then that" he looked at the sky again " its dusk"
@catcatamelia @Airbuddy
Cody sighed and said" I'm sorry, I can not. I was always the protector, the muscle ready for my brother, he was always the talker. He decided when to tall and when to fight and I was there to make sure he didn't make a mistake and pay for it. I don't care if I die as long as he survives, he is the only one of my family with something worth redeeming, he can rebuild i can not. I hope you understand that I can't say anything more then that" he looked at the sky again " its dusk"
@catcatamelia @Airbuddy
tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o3_r1_400.gif if i am RPing with you and i don't respond don't be afraid to keep pinging me unless i say otherwise.
@rocket2015 @Airbuddy
"sounds something my brother would say" she sighed "i refuse to kill you, i was young naive my brother came to me yelling something i, i still don't remember his name he grabbed me taking off our house was on fire it was only me and my brother alive our parents were 'important' and were killed way before the raids started. he ran to the street all of the exits were blocked to the city walls' he yelled throwing me up on one of the buildings, he tried to climb up. but he was shot with an arrow and fell. i was taken that night and wishing for revenge" she turned away firmly locking the cage

she suddenly reached through the bars grabbing cody around the neck "you don't dare tell a soul!." her mechanical parts clicking and snapping. finally turning to sit over by the camp fire
@rocket2015 @Airbuddy
"sounds something my brother would say" she sighed "i refuse to kill you, i was young naive my brother came to me yelling something i, i still don't remember his name he grabbed me taking off our house was on fire it was only me and my brother alive our parents were 'important' and were killed way before the raids started. he ran to the street all of the exits were blocked to the city walls' he yelled throwing me up on one of the buildings, he tried to climb up. but he was shot with an arrow and fell. i was taken that night and wishing for revenge" she turned away firmly locking the cage

she suddenly reached through the bars grabbing cody around the neck "you don't dare tell a soul!." her mechanical parts clicking and snapping. finally turning to sit over by the camp fire
Steelhound.gif
Cody didn't even answer that and just closed his eyes and waited for midnight.
@catcatamelia @Airbuddy
Cody didn't even answer that and just closed his eyes and waited for midnight.
@catcatamelia @Airbuddy
@rocket2015 @Airbuddy
to calm herself silver started singing
"Saying goes that when you're stuck on a mountain
You try to go up,"
she took a breath unsettled
"you try to go down, you turn around"

"To face a wall so you can face yourself"

"realizing you've made a mistake"

"And you are being stuck on the moon
like the rest of us, trying to make sense of it
crying cause we don't have any reason
we're alone together, cause we all
share the very same crime"
silver looked at the moon
"midnight" she said letting out a deep sigh she hasn't slept for 5 years.
@rocket2015 @Airbuddy
to calm herself silver started singing
"Saying goes that when you're stuck on a mountain
You try to go up,"
she took a breath unsettled
"you try to go down, you turn around"

"To face a wall so you can face yourself"

"realizing you've made a mistake"

"And you are being stuck on the moon
like the rest of us, trying to make sense of it
crying cause we don't have any reason
we're alone together, cause we all
share the very same crime"
silver looked at the moon
"midnight" she said letting out a deep sigh she hasn't slept for 5 years.
Steelhound.gif
Rocket had sneaked up to the camp and his in some bushes, Cody saw him but made no expression to suggest anythings changed.
@catcatamelia
Rocket had sneaked up to the camp and his in some bushes, Cody saw him but made no expression to suggest anythings changed.
@catcatamelia
@rocket2015 what is he planing? she thought closing her eyes
@rocket2015 what is he planing? she thought closing her eyes
Steelhound.gif
Rocket then went round to one of the tents and lit it on fire as a distraction and then quickly went back into a bush.
@catcatamelia
Rocket then went round to one of the tents and lit it on fire as a distraction and then quickly went back into a bush.
@catcatamelia
1 2 3 4 5 6 7