Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Looking for RP Partners!
1 2 3
Bump~
Bump~
@passerinde

Hi, I would be interested in a FR, Pokemon or Harry Potter RP with you. I'll love to try lore-building too. (I haven't done much of that yet.)
@passerinde

Hi, I would be interested in a FR, Pokemon or Harry Potter RP with you. I'll love to try lore-building too. (I haven't done much of that yet.)
zdkBiZa.png
@Awrya:

Great! I'll shoot you a PM :) I love talking about and expanding my lore, so...yeah.
@Awrya:

Great! I'll shoot you a PM :) I love talking about and expanding my lore, so...yeah.
@Passerinde

I would like to roleplay Flight Rising with you. I definitely want to develop more of my clan lore and dragons.
@Passerinde

I would like to roleplay Flight Rising with you. I definitely want to develop more of my clan lore and dragons.
196.png
  • Countess
  • She/Her
. | . . | .
@Countessoffire:

PM incoming :)
@Countessoffire:

PM incoming :)
@Passerinde Always down for FR rp and discussing lore tbh
@Passerinde Always down for FR rp and discussing lore tbh
FR + 9
0qSbXzX.png
Bump~
Bump~
@Passerinde

I am open to RPing with you FR, or Warrior Cats! I am in some way or another skilled at RPing, keep in mind i am not a professional! Lore would also be really fun!

I am open to pokemon but would need help on that as of me not have done it before..
@Passerinde

I am open to RPing with you FR, or Warrior Cats! I am in some way or another skilled at RPing, keep in mind i am not a professional! Lore would also be really fun!

I am open to pokemon but would need help on that as of me not have done it before..
@Passerinde

if you're still open for roleplay partners, I would love to do a Pokemon or Flight Rising roleplay with you!
@Passerinde

if you're still open for roleplay partners, I would love to do a Pokemon or Flight Rising roleplay with you!
=^.^=
Bump~
Bump~
1 2 3