Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Looking for potential Role-play partners
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14
@chibikittens @rubidius @Losiana

Oh my arnt you planned o-o

But in general I would have to agree with that setting all in all, though, im telling you a Fae wont to all that well at fighting X3 And would probably do fairly horrible unless we were going with that aforementioned anthropomorphic Head-canon thing, which i think someone said they didnt want to do? May just be a separate role-play im thinking of.

If its taking place in the nature lands then getting my character involved will be easy. Treasure nearby = easy drinks. done and done. But for a treasure location... hmm.. Perhaps under some quicksand? I mean, nobody would check there without a death-wish or sufficient information about its location?

Oh my arnt you planned o-o

But in general I would have to agree with that setting all in all, though, im telling you a Fae wont to all that well at fighting X3 And would probably do fairly horrible unless we were going with that aforementioned anthropomorphic Head-canon thing, which i think someone said they didnt want to do? May just be a separate role-play im thinking of.

If its taking place in the nature lands then getting my character involved will be easy. Treasure nearby = easy drinks. done and done. But for a treasure location... hmm.. Perhaps under some quicksand? I mean, nobody would check there without a death-wish or sufficient information about its location?
EoMUp77.png
@Alsayen I don't remember a no on the anthropomorphic thing??? Your fae would likely do better with the sneaking aspect either way but who knows he could pick up a magic trick or two on our adventure o_0 but I was under the impression Anthropomorphics were going to be a thing in the roleplay.

I like the idea of nature too so thats 2 for nature so far. And I like the quicksand idea as well ouo
@Alsayen I don't remember a no on the anthropomorphic thing??? Your fae would likely do better with the sneaking aspect either way but who knows he could pick up a magic trick or two on our adventure o_0 but I was under the impression Anthropomorphics were going to be a thing in the roleplay.

I like the idea of nature too so thats 2 for nature so far. And I like the quicksand idea as well ouo
UqHFmmO.pngy3NW8md.gif
@losiana
I imagined that the book would be what lead them into looking for the treasure in the first place, but I'm good with this too ^^' As for where it should be located, maybe it could be hidden deep down under the Pillar of the World (In DragonHome, you can find it in the map). It's a historic place in the fr lore so I feel it fits well with this ^^
Also I'm tired today so I had a bit of a rough time reading all that XD let me see if I got this figured out
1- our dragons hear of a wide-spread rumor of a group of dragons who possessed great treasures. These treasures are now stored away somewhere, and the only way to find them is to find a map that was hidden/lost after all the group members killed each other over who kept the map
2- our characters work more or less together to find the map
3- they find it and travel to the area that the map leads them too
4- they find no treasure, but continue to search until they come upon a book that contains a part of the Shade that's bound to a book
5- they unleash that power onto all of Sornieth, and our characters have to stop it somehow.
Did I get all ths right? ^^'

@alsayen @rubidius
And I'm fine for it being in Nature too! I've never rp'ed my dragons as beings who could change into human form, so if we go with this than I may be a bit clunky with it at first haha, tho I should be able to work with it :)
@losiana
I imagined that the book would be what lead them into looking for the treasure in the first place, but I'm good with this too ^^' As for where it should be located, maybe it could be hidden deep down under the Pillar of the World (In DragonHome, you can find it in the map). It's a historic place in the fr lore so I feel it fits well with this ^^
Also I'm tired today so I had a bit of a rough time reading all that XD let me see if I got this figured out
1- our dragons hear of a wide-spread rumor of a group of dragons who possessed great treasures. These treasures are now stored away somewhere, and the only way to find them is to find a map that was hidden/lost after all the group members killed each other over who kept the map
2- our characters work more or less together to find the map
3- they find it and travel to the area that the map leads them too
4- they find no treasure, but continue to search until they come upon a book that contains a part of the Shade that's bound to a book
5- they unleash that power onto all of Sornieth, and our characters have to stop it somehow.
Did I get all ths right? ^^'

@alsayen @rubidius
And I'm fine for it being in Nature too! I've never rp'ed my dragons as beings who could change into human form, so if we go with this than I may be a bit clunky with it at first haha, tho I should be able to work with it :)
ChibiKittens, the original chibi derp cat
TXKcK16.png

Well then Magical Anthropomorphic magical ability it is ^u^
Should make things quite a bit easier, (Still being small though)
And well, yes Chibi that could work but it seems like a bit of a stereotypical location, along with the fact that wouldn't it be guarded like, constantly?

Well then Magical Anthropomorphic magical ability it is ^u^
Should make things quite a bit easier, (Still being small though)
And well, yes Chibi that could work but it seems like a bit of a stereotypical location, along with the fact that wouldn't it be guarded like, constantly?
EoMUp77.png
@ChibiKittens Dragonhome is certainly an interesting location I hadn't considered.. That would work very well too since it is still close enough for @Alsayen's character to still be interested so thats good. That also ties in to the whole creepy undead crypts and stuff you can find in earth as well so that def works c: Idk im tied between nature and earth now (Kinda biased to earth too tbh ;) ) but yea you got the gist of the story down!! Does it all work out for you? ouo [quote]And well, yes Chibi that could work but it seems like a bit of a stereotypical location, along with the fact that wouldn't it be guarded like, constantly?[/quote] Yea the actual pillar itself is guarded by the earthshaker himself, but the treasure map COULD lead to an entrance that has a tunnel leading down bellow the pillar. Theres a heap of magic that the shade could feed on from the pillar which would make it very powerful once it awakens. Nature seems to be a good fit tho but I think I will let Rubi decide since I am pretty on the fence for the location since I like the merits of both of them
@ChibiKittens Dragonhome is certainly an interesting location I hadn't considered.. That would work very well too since it is still close enough for @Alsayen's character to still be interested so thats good. That also ties in to the whole creepy undead crypts and stuff you can find in earth as well so that def works c:

Idk im tied between nature and earth now (Kinda biased to earth too tbh ;) )

but yea you got the gist of the story down!! Does it all work out for you? ouo
Quote:

Yea the actual pillar itself is guarded by the earthshaker himself, but the treasure map COULD lead to an entrance that has a tunnel leading down bellow the pillar. Theres a heap of magic that the shade could feed on from the pillar which would make it very powerful once it awakens. Nature seems to be a good fit tho but I think I will let Rubi decide since I am pretty on the fence for the location since I like the merits of both of them
UqHFmmO.pngy3NW8md.gif
@Chibikittens

Oh, also basically it is just an ability that all dragons learn around teenage years that allows them to become anthropomorphic (not human) in size and shape. From what i have been told about this headcanon, the closer to a human that one looks, the more magically strengthened they are. But those who are not adept, still have their wings, scales, horns, claws, etc and etc.
@Chibikittens

Oh, also basically it is just an ability that all dragons learn around teenage years that allows them to become anthropomorphic (not human) in size and shape. From what i have been told about this headcanon, the closer to a human that one looks, the more magically strengthened they are. But those who are not adept, still have their wings, scales, horns, claws, etc and etc.
EoMUp77.png
@losiana
Yeah I think so, tho are we still working with a curse on our dragons, or is the Shade being unleashed the curse itself?
Kira might be some trouble tho haha XD I guess we'll see how it starts out and stuff :3
@alsayen
O I suppose it would be XD I'll go with anywhere tho ^^

Edit: Ah okay, I get the anthro thing now ^^
@losiana
Yeah I think so, tho are we still working with a curse on our dragons, or is the Shade being unleashed the curse itself?
Kira might be some trouble tho haha XD I guess we'll see how it starts out and stuff :3
@alsayen
O I suppose it would be XD I'll go with anywhere tho ^^

Edit: Ah okay, I get the anthro thing now ^^
TXKcK16.png

I had assumed that we were going to do the 'shade gets unleashed and one of our 'party' gets cursed with that aforementioned shade'

I had assumed that we were going to do the 'shade gets unleashed and one of our 'party' gets cursed with that aforementioned shade'
EoMUp77.png
@ChibiKittens Either way for the curse works for me but regardless the shade should get a victory dance and get to scream "im freeeeeeeee mwuahaha!!" kinda thing yknow?
@ChibiKittens Either way for the curse works for me but regardless the shade should get a victory dance and get to scream "im freeeeeeeee mwuahaha!!" kinda thing yknow?
UqHFmmO.pngy3NW8md.gif
@alsayen
Ah okay :)
I think I'm ready to start now hahaha, sorry for holding this back :P

@rubidius @losiana
@alsayen
Ah okay :)
I think I'm ready to start now hahaha, sorry for holding this back :P

@rubidius @losiana
TXKcK16.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14