Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Looking for potential Role-play partners
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@alsayen @rubidius @losiana
You guys still here? ^^'
@alsayen @rubidius @losiana
You guys still here? ^^'
ChibiKittens, the original chibi derp cat
TXKcK16.png
@rubidius @losiana @Chibikittens

Yup, just been waiting on a reply
@rubidius @losiana @Chibikittens

Yup, just been waiting on a reply
EoMUp77.png
@alsayen
Oh okay ^^ I just get a bit paranoid when an rp goes quiet for a few days, all the ones I join die off so easily :'(
@alsayen
Oh okay ^^ I just get a bit paranoid when an rp goes quiet for a few days, all the ones I join die off so easily :'(
TXKcK16.png
@rubidius @losiana @Chibikittens I understand, I am worried about this one doing the same x-x
@rubidius @losiana @Chibikittens I understand, I am worried about this one doing the same x-x
EoMUp77.png
@alsayen @losiana @Chibikittens

My fault. Sorry. Thought my family didn't have much going on this summer, but damn was I wrong.

We're up in the mountains and the signal is awful. I haven't had the time or focus to do a part.
I may as well just drop out because I'm not sure I can actually stay dedicated rn.
@alsayen @losiana @Chibikittens

My fault. Sorry. Thought my family didn't have much going on this summer, but damn was I wrong.

We're up in the mountains and the signal is awful. I haven't had the time or focus to do a part.
I may as well just drop out because I'm not sure I can actually stay dedicated rn.
cE1Dj2y.pngtiny_pherkad_by_rubidius-db5dkg1.gifn2kNHVn.png
@rubidius @alsayen @losiana
Aww ;^; it would suck for you to have to drop out...
Maybe if it's okay w/ you and everyone else, you can simply take a leave and come back when your able to participate in an rp? It's not as tho this rp is gonna finish real quick or anything, and I'd be happy to catch you up and stuff ^^
@rubidius @alsayen @losiana
Aww ;^; it would suck for you to have to drop out...
Maybe if it's okay w/ you and everyone else, you can simply take a leave and come back when your able to participate in an rp? It's not as tho this rp is gonna finish real quick or anything, and I'd be happy to catch you up and stuff ^^
TXKcK16.png
@rubidius @alsayen @ChibiKittens I am still here and in the roleplay! I can post after Alsayen c:

I am glad everyone is still down for this though! Except you rubidius, that sucks for you but like chibi said this is a long term roleplay so you might be able to squeak in later on? Your post was very lovely though and it is a real shame things came up but family comes first c:

I hope you have fun up in the mountains!! It sounds very lovely :D
@rubidius @alsayen @ChibiKittens I am still here and in the roleplay! I can post after Alsayen c:

I am glad everyone is still down for this though! Except you rubidius, that sucks for you but like chibi said this is a long term roleplay so you might be able to squeak in later on? Your post was very lovely though and it is a real shame things came up but family comes first c:

I hope you have fun up in the mountains!! It sounds very lovely :D
UqHFmmO.pngy3NW8md.gif
@losiana @Chibikittens Whoops dindn't realize it was my turn to post
@losiana @Chibikittens Whoops dindn't realize it was my turn to post
EoMUp77.png
@Rubidius Im sorry to hear that x-x And i agree with the others idea of rejoining later as well
@Rubidius Im sorry to hear that x-x And i agree with the others idea of rejoining later as well
EoMUp77.png
@alsayen @ChibiKittens

I will get a post up tomorrow! c:
@alsayen @ChibiKittens

I will get a post up tomorrow! c:
UqHFmmO.pngy3NW8md.gif
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14