Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Looking for potential Role-play partners
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@Alsayen @Chibikittens
It's totally fine if he is the only one! You are more then welcome to use others if you would like to use the roleplay to figure out their personalities, ect.

And I would be a fine with a three way roleplay if thats what the two of you want c: both of you seem like pretty awesome people to roleplay with so I am pumped for whatever!!

EDIT: Welp I got ninja'ed haha~ well what about to start with we could try what chibi said and do improv, perhaps clan interactions or something? Idk I am up for whatever and have dragons for whatever we decide to do
@Alsayen @Chibikittens
It's totally fine if he is the only one! You are more then welcome to use others if you would like to use the roleplay to figure out their personalities, ect.

And I would be a fine with a three way roleplay if thats what the two of you want c: both of you seem like pretty awesome people to roleplay with so I am pumped for whatever!!

EDIT: Welp I got ninja'ed haha~ well what about to start with we could try what chibi said and do improv, perhaps clan interactions or something? Idk I am up for whatever and have dragons for whatever we decide to do
UqHFmmO.pngy3NW8md.gif
@Losiana and @Chibikittens

I think the first thing we should figure out is a quicker way to communicate that also doesnt involve filling 4 pages of the forum :p

But yes that could work, a rather simple premise, perhaps an event?

EDIT: Sorry for the delay! was stuck in a little coli ^^;;
@Losiana and @Chibikittens

I think the first thing we should figure out is a quicker way to communicate that also doesnt involve filling 4 pages of the forum :p

But yes that could work, a rather simple premise, perhaps an event?

EDIT: Sorry for the delay! was stuck in a little coli ^^;;
EoMUp77.png
@losiana @alsayen
I see we all have either thieves or adventure loving dergs, so maybe we could build something off of that?
I can see Kira starting a trouble if it's needed for the rp, she's a troublemaker haha XD

Edit: I only have an fr account unfortunately, yeah yeah I'm a social media noob XD sorry
@losiana @alsayen
I see we all have either thieves or adventure loving dergs, so maybe we could build something off of that?
I can see Kira starting a trouble if it's needed for the rp, she's a troublemaker haha XD

Edit: I only have an fr account unfortunately, yeah yeah I'm a social media noob XD sorry
ChibiKittens, the original chibi derp cat
TXKcK16.png
@ChibiKittens Sammme, it's either this or tumblr as far as my accounts go :s
As far as adventure or thieving, I would be down for dragon heists or something along those lines :O

What if it's an important artifact or something along those lines they are after? Or an adventure where they all have different goals that are all connected in some way?
Or something with Kira could be fun, what kind of trouble did you have in mind exaclty? ouo

@Alsayen No prob! But from the sounds of me and Chibi it miggght just have to stay on site. Sorry!! :s

@ChibiKittens Sammme, it's either this or tumblr as far as my accounts go :s
As far as adventure or thieving, I would be down for dragon heists or something along those lines :O

What if it's an important artifact or something along those lines they are after? Or an adventure where they all have different goals that are all connected in some way?
Or something with Kira could be fun, what kind of trouble did you have in mind exaclty? ouo

@Alsayen No prob! But from the sounds of me and Chibi it miggght just have to stay on site. Sorry!! :s

UqHFmmO.pngy3NW8md.gif
@losiana @alsayen
Kira could get herself into a whole slew of trouble, but I was thinking something classic like she caused some mayhem in a clan or something- but I love your ideas so much more! I like the last one especially, their goals could possibly provide tension between the dragons but they need to stay grouped together in order to accomplish them or something along those lines, sounds cool!
With Kira, I imagine she could also mess up royally, and her actions could draw in/drag down your characters into a larger mess created by her actions.

((Okay I really do need to head off now before I become a higher level zombie for school haha XD b/c of my schedule I should have some time in the morning to reply to anything new tho, and of course there's lunch period as well, and then the weekend!! So hopefully this won't be too much of an inconvenience ^^'))
@losiana @alsayen
Kira could get herself into a whole slew of trouble, but I was thinking something classic like she caused some mayhem in a clan or something- but I love your ideas so much more! I like the last one especially, their goals could possibly provide tension between the dragons but they need to stay grouped together in order to accomplish them or something along those lines, sounds cool!
With Kira, I imagine she could also mess up royally, and her actions could draw in/drag down your characters into a larger mess created by her actions.

((Okay I really do need to head off now before I become a higher level zombie for school haha XD b/c of my schedule I should have some time in the morning to reply to anything new tho, and of course there's lunch period as well, and then the weekend!! So hopefully this won't be too much of an inconvenience ^^'))
TXKcK16.png
@Chibikittens & @Losiana ahh okay, in that case ideas will work just fine in here ^u^

Any of those ideas will work just find, as long as theres a promise of some form of enjoyment to come out of it for Azoall, He will come right on along. And i agree, what kind of trouble?

Edit: Ohhh right in the ninja.

Maybe something involving the, what are the enemy factions called, beastclans?
@Chibikittens & @Losiana ahh okay, in that case ideas will work just fine in here ^u^

Any of those ideas will work just find, as long as theres a promise of some form of enjoyment to come out of it for Azoall, He will come right on along. And i agree, what kind of trouble?

Edit: Ohhh right in the ninja.

Maybe something involving the, what are the enemy factions called, beastclans?
EoMUp77.png
@ChibiKittens That sounds like a great idea!! It seems like we will be going with an adventure along those lines then~
Also have a good evening!! Grad week is this weekend and we have victoria day so I have tomorrow and monday off c: but I feel for you friend!

@Alsayen Oooo Beastclan factions are a great idea :O
Maybe the beastclans have been looting the clans and the dragons we are playing are on a quest to recover their things. Maybe the clans took something of great importance? Like eggs, sacred artifacts or something ouo
@ChibiKittens That sounds like a great idea!! It seems like we will be going with an adventure along those lines then~
Also have a good evening!! Grad week is this weekend and we have victoria day so I have tomorrow and monday off c: but I feel for you friend!

@Alsayen Oooo Beastclan factions are a great idea :O
Maybe the beastclans have been looting the clans and the dragons we are playing are on a quest to recover their things. Maybe the clans took something of great importance? Like eggs, sacred artifacts or something ouo
UqHFmmO.pngy3NW8md.gif
@alsayen @liosana

The beastclans? Sure, why not ^^
Maybe...Kira steals from the beastclans and from a clan living near them, and that causes them to think each other to be the real thief, right? That could start a mini-war that all our guys get swept up into, at least at first incase the rp goes somewhere else later on :)
And Kira could tempt him with gold and drinks XD She likes the good life just as much as Azoall does I think, and maybe their personalities would feed off each other?

(( haha k for real now, night everyone! ))

Edit: Ninja'd haha XD I'm fine for either ^^
@alsayen @liosana

The beastclans? Sure, why not ^^
Maybe...Kira steals from the beastclans and from a clan living near them, and that causes them to think each other to be the real thief, right? That could start a mini-war that all our guys get swept up into, at least at first incase the rp goes somewhere else later on :)
And Kira could tempt him with gold and drinks XD She likes the good life just as much as Azoall does I think, and maybe their personalities would feed off each other?

(( haha k for real now, night everyone! ))

Edit: Ninja'd haha XD I'm fine for either ^^
TXKcK16.png
@Alsayen This post has peaked my interest. Your fluent good grammar, openness to an array of different types of stories, and desire to engage in multi paragraph roleplay are things I look for in roleplay partners. And it would seem I'm not alone in finding these qualities appealing.

It's been a loooonnngggg, loooonnng time since I've dedicated myself to a roleplay that doesn't have anything to do with my more personal world, but I am looking to get into it again, especially since it's summer, and I haven't anything to do. Also, I think it could be good practice for my story writing.

This could be very fun, and I've always found that larger roleplays with multiple participants yield very interesting results. They're my favorites, honestly. Especially when they're random.

I didn't read all 2 pages, so forgive me if I've missed something.
@Alsayen This post has peaked my interest. Your fluent good grammar, openness to an array of different types of stories, and desire to engage in multi paragraph roleplay are things I look for in roleplay partners. And it would seem I'm not alone in finding these qualities appealing.

It's been a loooonnngggg, loooonnng time since I've dedicated myself to a roleplay that doesn't have anything to do with my more personal world, but I am looking to get into it again, especially since it's summer, and I haven't anything to do. Also, I think it could be good practice for my story writing.

This could be very fun, and I've always found that larger roleplays with multiple participants yield very interesting results. They're my favorites, honestly. Especially when they're random.

I didn't read all 2 pages, so forgive me if I've missed something.
cE1Dj2y.pngtiny_pherkad_by_rubidius-db5dkg1.gifn2kNHVn.png
@Chibikittens and @Losiana

"And Kira could tempt him with gold and drinks XD She likes the good life just as much as Azoall does I think, and maybe their personalities would feed off each other?" That would work :p
and same to you Losiana, we could have all that going well on. Now, we just need to decide on how we would like to start it off, then we can well.. start! :p

@Rubidius thankyou ^u^ Though might I inquire, were you interested in joining the current three-way Role-play that we were thinking up, or were looking for more of a one on one?
@Chibikittens and @Losiana

"And Kira could tempt him with gold and drinks XD She likes the good life just as much as Azoall does I think, and maybe their personalities would feed off each other?" That would work :p
and same to you Losiana, we could have all that going well on. Now, we just need to decide on how we would like to start it off, then we can well.. start! :p

@Rubidius thankyou ^u^ Though might I inquire, were you interested in joining the current three-way Role-play that we were thinking up, or were looking for more of a one on one?
EoMUp77.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14