Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Friend Rp!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
Vin sad"I am vin, where am I?
Vin sad"I am vin, where am I?
@LilCipherz (ur gonna hate me after this one) just then out of the sky EVERY SINGLE PERSON WOLF HAS EVER RPED AS EVEN FOR A SPLIT SECOND FELL ON LILY. "Wow." DP said and Asriel was laughing. @Marinette1234 @PaPyrus123
@LilCipherz (ur gonna hate me after this one) just then out of the sky EVERY SINGLE PERSON WOLF HAS EVER RPED AS EVEN FOR A SPLIT SECOND FELL ON LILY. "Wow." DP said and Asriel was laughing. @Marinette1234 @PaPyrus123
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo2_250.png Help us grow pleasetQPgS.gif ZR2OY.gif 7pEbP.gif
@wolf122203 @papyrus123 @marinette1234

Lily bloated them all off her. "CMON!!!! WHAT THE F**K WAS THAT????" She yelled.

Lily bloated them all off her. "CMON!!!! WHAT THE F**K WAS THAT????" She yelled.
tumblr_inline_njw5itnLdZ1qg2i5p.gif
Untitled_1.png
@wolf122203 @marinette1234 @LilCipherz

Vin said quietly" lily are you ok".

Vin said quietly" lily are you ok".

Lily looked at him wide-eyed. "You know my name? What?!?!?" She screamed.

Lily looked at him wide-eyed. "You know my name? What?!?!?" She screamed.
Untitled_1.png

Vin thoughtfor some reason I do know her name what do i say what do I do He said" yes for some reason I know your name".

Vin thoughtfor some reason I do know her name what do i say what do I do He said" yes for some reason I know your name".

They all just kind of looked at each other ( ok so I am RPing as... Alumi, Zorark, mewtwo, Ashley, DP, pit, Asriel, sans, Muffet, Toriel, SilverWinters, BlackWing, Alphys (dragon), PSD and Lapis Lazuli.)
The undertalians were eatting butterscotch-cinnamon pie

BlackWing growled softly then looked over at Alphys and SilverWinters.

"Hey lily!" Ashley said

Alumi looked straight at Lily "hey sis!"

Zorark and mewtwo started fighting and PSD broke them up.

And lapis was flying around.

@LilCipherz
They all just kind of looked at each other ( ok so I am RPing as... Alumi, Zorark, mewtwo, Ashley, DP, pit, Asriel, sans, Muffet, Toriel, SilverWinters, BlackWing, Alphys (dragon), PSD and Lapis Lazuli.)
The undertalians were eatting butterscotch-cinnamon pie

BlackWing growled softly then looked over at Alphys and SilverWinters.

"Hey lily!" Ashley said

Alumi looked straight at Lily "hey sis!"

Zorark and mewtwo started fighting and PSD broke them up.

And lapis was flying around.

@LilCipherz
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo2_250.png Help us grow pleasetQPgS.gif ZR2OY.gif 7pEbP.gif

Lily's cheeks went red for a minute. She shook it off. "Ok then, Vin, do you have any powers or anything like that? Or are you just a boring, dull, human?" She asked. "AND WHY IS THERE F*****G DRAGONS AND MY SIS AND POKEMONA AND A GEM HERE?!?!" She yelled.

Lily's cheeks went red for a minute. She shook it off. "Ok then, Vin, do you have any powers or anything like that? Or are you just a boring, dull, human?" She asked. "AND WHY IS THERE F*****G DRAGONS AND MY SIS AND POKEMONA AND A GEM HERE?!?!" She yelled.
Untitled_1.png
Mega Mewtwo accidentally... Sorta- blasted lily putting her on a daze... Lapis had master balls somehow and caught the two. "I HAVE POKEMON!!" She yelled going over to PSD then confusing swearing and everything happened. The undertalians were throwing pie PSD and Lapis fused to attack alumi shoot blue fire at everyone DP and pit were slicing and cutting everyone with there swords. The dragons were being- dragons . It was super smash bros XXL @LilCipherz @PaPyrus123 @Marinette1234
Mega Mewtwo accidentally... Sorta- blasted lily putting her on a daze... Lapis had master balls somehow and caught the two. "I HAVE POKEMON!!" She yelled going over to PSD then confusing swearing and everything happened. The undertalians were throwing pie PSD and Lapis fused to attack alumi shoot blue fire at everyone DP and pit were slicing and cutting everyone with there swords. The dragons were being- dragons . It was super smash bros XXL @LilCipherz @PaPyrus123 @Marinette1234

Lily woke up, and yelled, "STOOOOOOOOP!!!!" She froze them all. Her face was red with anger.

Lily woke up, and yelled, "STOOOOOOOOP!!!!" She froze them all. Her face was red with anger.
Untitled_1.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17