Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Friend Rp!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17
"Where's lily?" Ashley asked looking at pit who was holding her "No clue." He said in his cute Wittle pit voice. "Probably in that castle" Asriel said holding his mother. So they all went down there and barged through the castle. @LilCipherz
"Where's lily?" Ashley asked looking at pit who was holding her "No clue." He said in his cute Wittle pit voice. "Probably in that castle" Asriel said holding his mother. So they all went down there and barged through the castle. @LilCipherz
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo2_250.png Help us grow pleasetQPgS.gif ZR2OY.gif 7pEbP.gif
@wolf122203 @papyrus123 @marinette1234

Lily grinned, and she shot fireballs at Alumni.

Lily grinned, and she shot fireballs at Alumni.
tumblr_inline_njw5itnLdZ1qg2i5p.gif
Untitled_1.png
"D***** lily you can't beat me." ALUMI yelled shooting bluebird in every direction knocking bily out of the sky. "Take that dad." She smirked all the others attacked bily too. (when Bill possesses lily call it bily)
@LilCipherz
@Marintte1234
@Papyrus123
"D***** lily you can't beat me." ALUMI yelled shooting bluebird in every direction knocking bily out of the sky. "Take that dad." She smirked all the others attacked bily too. (when Bill possesses lily call it bily)
@LilCipherz
@Marintte1234
@Papyrus123
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo2_250.png Help us grow pleasetQPgS.gif ZR2OY.gif 7pEbP.gif
Lily rubbed her head a minute, floating in the sky. "Where am I? What?" She looked down at the others. "Hi guys!" She landed softly. "What did I miss?"
Lily rubbed her head a minute, floating in the sky. "Where am I? What?" She looked down at the others. "Hi guys!" She landed softly. "What did I miss?"
Untitled_1.png
@wolf122203 @ LilCipherz @marintte1234

Vin looked at all that happened and began to run.
@wolf122203 @ LilCipherz @marintte1234

Vin looked at all that happened and began to run.
DP looked at Ashley who looked at Asriel who looked at pit ect... "Ummm." They all said looking at the sky as everything they fired at lily, came smashing down on her and lily laid there unconcious. @LilCipherz
DP looked at Ashley who looked at Asriel who looked at pit ect... "Ummm." They all said looking at the sky as everything they fired at lily, came smashing down on her and lily laid there unconcious. @LilCipherz

Lily laid there, unconscious. She slowly woke up, rubbing her head. "Why did you do that?" She said, getting up. "I was out of Dremon mode!!!!"

Lily laid there, unconscious. She slowly woke up, rubbing her head. "Why did you do that?" She said, getting up. "I was out of Dremon mode!!!!"
Untitled_1.png
"Homing? Were all OP bosses with incredible homing." Who said that was a mystery... @LilCipherz
"Homing? Were all OP bosses with incredible homing." Who said that was a mystery... @LilCipherz

Lily flew after Vin, grabbing him and teleporting him back to the castle. She then teleported herself back to the castle.

Lily flew after Vin, grabbing him and teleporting him back to the castle. She then teleported herself back to the castle.
Untitled_1.png
DP, PSD, Ashley, and Asriel followed @LilCipherz
DP, PSD, Ashley, and Asriel followed @LilCipherz
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17