Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Friend Rp!
@PAPYRUS123
@PAPYRUS123
tumblr_inline_njw5itnLdZ1qg2i5p.gif
Untitled_1.png
"You are in the royal garden , I was just take a walk when I saw you lily and walked to you but you fainted ."
@LilCipherz @wolf122203
"You are in the royal garden , I was just take a walk when I saw you lily and walked to you but you fainted ."
@LilCipherz @wolf122203
@LilCipherz "nope" he said looking around.
@LilCipherz "nope" he said looking around.
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo2_250.png Help us grow pleasetQPgS.gif ZR2OY.gif 7pEbP.gif
@wolf122203 @papyrus123 @marinette1234

Lily looked around. "Thought so. I hit my head on a tree branch. Luna, is your mom here?" She asked. She began to look around hesitantly.
@wolf122203 @papyrus123 @marinette1234

Lily looked around. "Thought so. I hit my head on a tree branch. Luna, is your mom here?" She asked. She began to look around hesitantly.
Untitled_1.png
Asriel was super bored "where's DP?" He asked @LilCipherz
Asriel was super bored "where's DP?" He asked @LilCipherz
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo2_250.png Help us grow pleasetQPgS.gif ZR2OY.gif 7pEbP.gif
@wolf122203 @marinette1234 @papyrus123

Lily shrugged. "I don't know." Suddenly a figure fell on Lily. It was DP. "Again?" She said pushing him off.

Lily shrugged. "I don't know." Suddenly a figure fell on Lily. It was DP. "Again?" She said pushing him off.
Untitled_1.png
"No my mother died today so I am the queen now so no one can harm you."
@LilCipherz@wolf122203
"No my mother died today so I am the queen now so no one can harm you."
@LilCipherz@wolf122203
"LILY D***'IT WHY THE **** WERE YOU STANDING THERE.!" He got up "ugh." @LilCipherz
"LILY D***'IT WHY THE **** WERE YOU STANDING THERE.!" He got up "ugh." @LilCipherz
Vin fell from the sky wondering where he was he noticed there were several people gathered around him he didn't know what to do or say.
Vin fell from the sky wondering where he was he noticed there were several people gathered around him he didn't know what to do or say.

Lily said to DP, "F*****R! You were the one who f*****g landed on me!" She frowned and crossed her arms. Then she looked at Vin. "Who the f**k are you?"

Lily said to DP, "F*****R! You were the one who f*****g landed on me!" She frowned and crossed her arms. Then she looked at Vin. "Who the f**k are you?"
Untitled_1.png