Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with Bluestar310
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
@bluestar310

Sev got out a few bowls and poured his own homemade pokefood into them. The pokemon began eating. Zwelious raised one of it's heads while the other ate, she made a weird look to the charizard and just rolled it's eyes beneath it's bangs before ducking down to eat. Honchcrow kept it's coolheaded temperament, and just ate quietly, without paying any mind to the other pokemon. Tropius stood behind Sev's chair, shading him with it's wings, and allowed Sev to eat the precious fruit from it's neck. Sev picked one and began to nibble on it a little. The ninetales blinked and it's tails flared up when the unknown trainer started talking about it. "That's Gin. Gin, this is an acquaintance." he said, continuing to eat. Toxicroak croacked a few times as the pounch on it's neck raised and lowered. It seemed happy and picked up food from the bowl and crunched down on it messily. Haunter on the otherhand, appeared in the air in front of breloom and caught the pokemon in it's large hands.
@bluestar310

Sev got out a few bowls and poured his own homemade pokefood into them. The pokemon began eating. Zwelious raised one of it's heads while the other ate, she made a weird look to the charizard and just rolled it's eyes beneath it's bangs before ducking down to eat. Honchcrow kept it's coolheaded temperament, and just ate quietly, without paying any mind to the other pokemon. Tropius stood behind Sev's chair, shading him with it's wings, and allowed Sev to eat the precious fruit from it's neck. Sev picked one and began to nibble on it a little. The ninetales blinked and it's tails flared up when the unknown trainer started talking about it. "That's Gin. Gin, this is an acquaintance." he said, continuing to eat. Toxicroak croacked a few times as the pounch on it's neck raised and lowered. It seemed happy and picked up food from the bowl and crunched down on it messily. Haunter on the otherhand, appeared in the air in front of breloom and caught the pokemon in it's large hands.
ezgif.com-resize_3.gif ezgif.com-resize_4.gif ezgif.com-gif-maker_16.gif
@DarkElite020

All of Bluestar's depressed companions ate and returned to their balls, except Breloom who clutched his trainer's hands and had a sad expression on his face. Bluestar blinked and whispered. "I know, total downer, huh?" Breloom giggled in agreement and joined the others. "So, uh, how did you and Gin meet?" She asked, trying to start a conversation.

After a long two hours of training Rei stood at the foot of the large gym. He sweated while Koga patted his back. (Don't worry, I know we'll do good!)he croaked. Rei nodded in agreement with the small frog.
@DarkElite020

All of Bluestar's depressed companions ate and returned to their balls, except Breloom who clutched his trainer's hands and had a sad expression on his face. Bluestar blinked and whispered. "I know, total downer, huh?" Breloom giggled in agreement and joined the others. "So, uh, how did you and Gin meet?" She asked, trying to start a conversation.

After a long two hours of training Rei stood at the foot of the large gym. He sweated while Koga patted his back. (Don't worry, I know we'll do good!)he croaked. Rei nodded in agreement with the small frog.
@Bluestar310
"I hatched him." Sev said. Gin rubbed up against him and Sev smiled a little.
@Bluestar310
"I hatched him." Sev said. Gin rubbed up against him and Sev smiled a little.
@DarkElite020

Bluestar was relieved they could communicate without the other saying or doing something insulting. "Cool, I used to take care of a few eggs back in the day. They've gone to some really cool trainer..." She sighed with a slight blush. Bluestar started to daydream about her home region and all the great adventures she had. Her face slowly lost all trace of emotion leaving an empty, hollow shell of a depressed girl desperately seeking a friend.

Rei entered the gym cautiously. "H-hello... Is a-a-anyone here?" He asked until the lights flashed on to reveal he stood above a trapdoor. He gulped before it opened without warning. He landed on a huge sticky web and groaned. The blonde kid tried to get but it was no use, as a trainer girl noticed him sit helplessly a creepy grin appeared on her face. "Hehe, let's go Caterpie!" She chuckled. Rei shook, his heart heated loudly, he screamed. "P-Pidgey... Falkner... HELP!" His plight was heard as his beloved bird came to his aid.
@DarkElite020

Bluestar was relieved they could communicate without the other saying or doing something insulting. "Cool, I used to take care of a few eggs back in the day. They've gone to some really cool trainer..." She sighed with a slight blush. Bluestar started to daydream about her home region and all the great adventures she had. Her face slowly lost all trace of emotion leaving an empty, hollow shell of a depressed girl desperately seeking a friend.

Rei entered the gym cautiously. "H-hello... Is a-a-anyone here?" He asked until the lights flashed on to reveal he stood above a trapdoor. He gulped before it opened without warning. He landed on a huge sticky web and groaned. The blonde kid tried to get but it was no use, as a trainer girl noticed him sit helplessly a creepy grin appeared on her face. "Hehe, let's go Caterpie!" She chuckled. Rei shook, his heart heated loudly, he screamed. "P-Pidgey... Falkner... HELP!" His plight was heard as his beloved bird came to his aid.
@Bluestar310

"Me too. I've sold them off to some dudes I met around here recently." Sev said, finishing his drink. He wiped his face.

Heavy footsteps were heard from across the gym floor. It was Caleb walking towards them, his venusaur following along behind him. Caleb leaned against the green pokemon then and just watched, thinking he was watching a gym battle. He came himself to battle the leader, but was still finding his way around the gym, and hadnt found the leader yet.
@Bluestar310

"Me too. I've sold them off to some dudes I met around here recently." Sev said, finishing his drink. He wiped his face.

Heavy footsteps were heard from across the gym floor. It was Caleb walking towards them, his venusaur following along behind him. Caleb leaned against the green pokemon then and just watched, thinking he was watching a gym battle. He came himself to battle the leader, but was still finding his way around the gym, and hadnt found the leader yet.
@DarkElite020

Bluestar snapped out of what seemed to be a nightmarish daydream. "Sweet, hey Sev, so, I was wondering... Heh, what region your from." She asked, for a second it appeared she was about to say something though.

Rei struggled once more when he heard the footsteps, wondering whom they might belong to. "Caterpie, String shot!" The trainer commanded. Falkner swiped away the webbing and talons ready attacked with a mighty gust. It was very effective and the Caterpie went down. "Hey, you're pretty good, let me help ya out." She said releasing Rei from his trap. He took deep breaths and hurried to get the hell out of here.
@DarkElite020

Bluestar snapped out of what seemed to be a nightmarish daydream. "Sweet, hey Sev, so, I was wondering... Heh, what region your from." She asked, for a second it appeared she was about to say something though.

Rei struggled once more when he heard the footsteps, wondering whom they might belong to. "Caterpie, String shot!" The trainer commanded. Falkner swiped away the webbing and talons ready attacked with a mighty gust. It was very effective and the Caterpie went down. "Hey, you're pretty good, let me help ya out." She said releasing Rei from his trap. He took deep breaths and hurried to get the hell out of here.
@Bluestar310
Sev noticed this, but didnt do anything about it. "I'm from Kanto."

Caleb looked at Rei "see ya kid." He mumbled, before walking to the trainer. "Are you the gym leader of this place?"

"Trust me Locus, buying these eggs was definitely a good investment ok? They'll hatch and be babies then. They'll be weak so they wont get away, and babies are cute. People will totally buy them. We can sell them for more than we bought them for easily." Felix said, leaning back in a sofa chair. He had his feet kicked up over the edge. "Houndoom, keep those eggs warm. We need them alive."

Locus sighed. He was leaning against a wall, watching the pokemon breathe it's flames. "I feel like something is wrong about this..."

Felix laughed "Duh! We beat people up and steal their pokemon and pawn them off to the highest bidder! Of course it feels wrong! Isn't it a great feeling?"
@Bluestar310
Sev noticed this, but didnt do anything about it. "I'm from Kanto."

Caleb looked at Rei "see ya kid." He mumbled, before walking to the trainer. "Are you the gym leader of this place?"

"Trust me Locus, buying these eggs was definitely a good investment ok? They'll hatch and be babies then. They'll be weak so they wont get away, and babies are cute. People will totally buy them. We can sell them for more than we bought them for easily." Felix said, leaning back in a sofa chair. He had his feet kicked up over the edge. "Houndoom, keep those eggs warm. We need them alive."

Locus sighed. He was leaning against a wall, watching the pokemon breathe it's flames. "I feel like something is wrong about this..."

Felix laughed "Duh! We beat people up and steal their pokemon and pawn them off to the highest bidder! Of course it feels wrong! Isn't it a great feeling?"
@DarkElite020

Bluestar smirked. "Figured you would be considering Darky is a huge genwunner." She cackled a little. Eevee looked at Sev and shrugged.

Rei looked up to see Caleb. "H-hey, it's y-you! C-Caleb! How a-are you?" He asked. The little was scared and shivering. She shook her hand no. Rei smiled." She's in th-that tent o-over th-there, but we're g-gonna have to t-take on th-those guys. " Three more trainer's came towards them, poke balls at hand.
@DarkElite020

Bluestar smirked. "Figured you would be considering Darky is a huge genwunner." She cackled a little. Eevee looked at Sev and shrugged.

Rei looked up to see Caleb. "H-hey, it's y-you! C-Caleb! How a-are you?" He asked. The little was scared and shivering. She shook her hand no. Rei smiled." She's in th-that tent o-over th-there, but we're g-gonna have to t-take on th-those guys. " Three more trainer's came towards them, poke balls at hand.
@bluestar310
Sev didnt say anything.

Caleb just shrugged in response to the question. He smirked when he saw the trainers "No problem." He said. He pointed forward and the venusaur stepped forward, and scratched it's foot against the ground like a bull would. It got in a battle stance.
@bluestar310
Sev didnt say anything.

Caleb just shrugged in response to the question. He smirked when he saw the trainers "No problem." He said. He pointed forward and the venusaur stepped forward, and scratched it's foot against the ground like a bull would. It got in a battle stance.
@darkelite020

Bluestar stopped laughing leaving an awkward silence.

A metapod, Kakuna, and Weedle were released into the battlefield. Rei glanced at the bold Ivysaur. "Uhh, h-here, let me h-help. Falkner Wing attack!" The pidgey nodded and swooped through the Weedle. The childish insect fainted.
@darkelite020

Bluestar stopped laughing leaving an awkward silence.

A metapod, Kakuna, and Weedle were released into the battlefield. Rei glanced at the bold Ivysaur. "Uhh, h-here, let me h-help. Falkner Wing attack!" The pidgey nodded and swooped through the Weedle. The childish insect fainted.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23