Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with Bluestar310
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23
@Bluestar310

"Jump!" Sev demanded, and the frog launched itself high into the air, dodging the attack. As it fell down it came down it tried to kick the charizard but it missed. Sev returned the pokemon. "Good,but I'll need you for later." He said. putting the pokeball away. He threw out another pokemon, "Gin! Step in and be attentive."

The plant wasn't really affected by surskit, and when Caleb told Venusaur to use sleep talk, the battle had already ended. Venusaur woke up. "Good work." He told his pokemon. He then collected the badge.
@Bluestar310

"Jump!" Sev demanded, and the frog launched itself high into the air, dodging the attack. As it fell down it came down it tried to kick the charizard but it missed. Sev returned the pokemon. "Good,but I'll need you for later." He said. putting the pokeball away. He threw out another pokemon, "Gin! Step in and be attentive."

The plant wasn't really affected by surskit, and when Caleb told Venusaur to use sleep talk, the battle had already ended. Venusaur woke up. "Good work." He told his pokemon. He then collected the badge.
ezgif.com-resize_3.gif ezgif.com-resize_4.gif ezgif.com-gif-maker_16.gif
@darkelite020

"Ok, I see! Charizard return, Dragonair go get em!" Bluestar demanded. Her graceful dragon came out but didn't listen much to her commands.

@darkelite020

"Ok, I see! Charizard return, Dragonair go get em!" Bluestar demanded. Her graceful dragon came out but didn't listen much to her commands.

@Bluestar310
"ugh you switch to much. Fine, I'll play the same way." He said, returning Gin. He sent out haunter. "Haunter! Dazzling Gleam!" The haunter obeyed and a bright light went in every direction, hitting any pokemon around them, including dragonair.

@Bluestar310
"ugh you switch to much. Fine, I'll play the same way." He said, returning Gin. He sent out haunter. "Haunter! Dazzling Gleam!" The haunter obeyed and a bright light went in every direction, hitting any pokemon around them, including dragonair.

@darkelite020

Dragonair who continued to disobey her owner felt the attack and used dragon rage, the move was quite graceful and very powerful, so powerful the ghost went down. Though the water dragon was weak and commanded Blue to put her back. The girl was intimidated and switched back to Charizard.

@darkelite020

Dragonair who continued to disobey her owner felt the attack and used dragon rage, the move was quite graceful and very powerful, so powerful the ghost went down. Though the water dragon was weak and commanded Blue to put her back. The girl was intimidated and switched back to Charizard.

@bluestar310

(Im not making haunter faint because of that :l Its my character not yours, and besides dragon rage only does 40 damage. That and dazzling gleam is super effective with a base damage of 80 so of anything you should be the one fainting)

Haunter took the hit. It shook it off though. "Thunerbolt!" Sev ordered, and the pokemon obeyed.
@bluestar310

(Im not making haunter faint because of that :l Its my character not yours, and besides dragon rage only does 40 damage. That and dazzling gleam is super effective with a base damage of 80 so of anything you should be the one fainting)

Haunter took the hit. It shook it off though. "Thunerbolt!" Sev ordered, and the pokemon obeyed.
@darkelite020 (ok, I admit that was unfair, sorry.)

Dragonair was defeated, Bluestar sighed and sent out Charizard who went straight for a Flamethrower to the pokemon's face!
@darkelite020 (ok, I admit that was unfair, sorry.)

Dragonair was defeated, Bluestar sighed and sent out Charizard who went straight for a Flamethrower to the pokemon's face!
@Bluestar310

Haunter cried out in pain, and seemed in a lot of pain. It didn't faint, but was obviously weakened and hurt. Sev watched as the pokemon struggled, thinking. Another super effective move may win over the charizard, however he wasn't sure he wanted to risk the other pokemon dodging and haunter to suffer even more. With that the trainer sighed. "Haunter return!" He said, and the pokemon vanished into the ball. He called out Gin again.
@Bluestar310

Haunter cried out in pain, and seemed in a lot of pain. It didn't faint, but was obviously weakened and hurt. Sev watched as the pokemon struggled, thinking. Another super effective move may win over the charizard, however he wasn't sure he wanted to risk the other pokemon dodging and haunter to suffer even more. With that the trainer sighed. "Haunter return!" He said, and the pokemon vanished into the ball. He called out Gin again.
@Bluestar310
So is this dead too then?
@Bluestar310
So is this dead too then?
@DarkElite020(Nah, I just had stuff to do, sorry.)

Bluestar growled. "Tyranitar! Draco meteor!" The Godzilla like beast looked apologetically at Gin and roared summoning the powerful rush of rocks to the graceful fox's face.
@DarkElite020(Nah, I just had stuff to do, sorry.)

Bluestar growled. "Tyranitar! Draco meteor!" The Godzilla like beast looked apologetically at Gin and roared summoning the powerful rush of rocks to the graceful fox's face.
@bluestar310
(you sent out charizard....)
@bluestar310
(you sent out charizard....)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23