Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with Bluestar310
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
@DarkElite020
Bluestar smiled and tried to avoid overjoyed, after all she didn't want to scare him away. Eevee sighed and winked a small thanks.

The Froakie struggled and hopped out of his grasp. He was weak and stared through Locus with his sad, pain filled eyes. He wasn't sure if he would fight or flee.
@DarkElite020
Bluestar smiled and tried to avoid overjoyed, after all she didn't want to scare him away. Eevee sighed and winked a small thanks.

The Froakie struggled and hopped out of his grasp. He was weak and stared through Locus with his sad, pain filled eyes. He wasn't sure if he would fight or flee.
@bluestar310

Sev stuffed his hands into his pockets and the honchcrow landed on his shoulder.

Felix held the pokemon tightly and uncomfortably. He went to a group of people, and once more, auctioned it to the person to pay the highest price. Soon enough he handed over the pokemon, and him and Locus split the earnings. Locus felt slightly bad watching the pokemon, but would not argue with his partner. They walked off once more. They didn't care about what would happen to the pokemon they traded off, if they escaped or not, they were just in it for the money, and soon enough they had become rather rich. The pair left to their hideout.
@bluestar310

Sev stuffed his hands into his pockets and the honchcrow landed on his shoulder.

Felix held the pokemon tightly and uncomfortably. He went to a group of people, and once more, auctioned it to the person to pay the highest price. Soon enough he handed over the pokemon, and him and Locus split the earnings. Locus felt slightly bad watching the pokemon, but would not argue with his partner. They walked off once more. They didn't care about what would happen to the pokemon they traded off, if they escaped or not, they were just in it for the money, and soon enough they had become rather rich. The pair left to their hideout.
ezgif.com-resize_3.gif ezgif.com-resize_4.gif ezgif.com-gif-maker_16.gif
@DarkElite020

The Pokemon did manage to escape in the cold foggy night air in search of the boy who took his pokeball away. He hopped on for miles and made it into the Pokemon village. Many Pokemon like him slept peacefully, except a Lucario holding an Espurr in his arms. The mighty fighting type looked down at the small toad. "Oh, hello there. You must be new here. Welcome." He said with a pleasant smile. He shook his head. (No, but you gotta help me find a trainer wearing a hat that screams ****.) the large beast stood confused but agreed. He carefully returned the kitten to the grassy plains and used the frog as it's substitute. The Lucario rushed across many roof tops to avoid humans. It could sense Rei's aura getting stronger. It was like no aura he ever saw. So kind, so strong, so hidden...why? Whatever, it meant nothing, the ninja placed the Froakie down in front of the Pokemon center. Sunrise bloomed in the distance. "Sayonara kid!" He said and was about to leap until the tiny reptile stopped him.(I'm sure I'll see you again so what's your name?)

The dog was very interested. So many questions flew through his head. "No, you won't find me, but call me Aura." He said a and took flight before any human could awake. Rei opened his eyes to find himself in the Pokemon center with the pokeball still in his hand. "H-how did I g-get here!?" He shouted.
@DarkElite020

The Pokemon did manage to escape in the cold foggy night air in search of the boy who took his pokeball away. He hopped on for miles and made it into the Pokemon village. Many Pokemon like him slept peacefully, except a Lucario holding an Espurr in his arms. The mighty fighting type looked down at the small toad. "Oh, hello there. You must be new here. Welcome." He said with a pleasant smile. He shook his head. (No, but you gotta help me find a trainer wearing a hat that screams ****.) the large beast stood confused but agreed. He carefully returned the kitten to the grassy plains and used the frog as it's substitute. The Lucario rushed across many roof tops to avoid humans. It could sense Rei's aura getting stronger. It was like no aura he ever saw. So kind, so strong, so hidden...why? Whatever, it meant nothing, the ninja placed the Froakie down in front of the Pokemon center. Sunrise bloomed in the distance. "Sayonara kid!" He said and was about to leap until the tiny reptile stopped him.(I'm sure I'll see you again so what's your name?)

The dog was very interested. So many questions flew through his head. "No, you won't find me, but call me Aura." He said a and took flight before any human could awake. Rei opened his eyes to find himself in the Pokemon center with the pokeball still in his hand. "H-how did I g-get here!?" He shouted.
@Bluestar310

"I brought you here. You're welcome." Caleb said, crossing his arms.
@Bluestar310

"I brought you here. You're welcome." Caleb said, crossing his arms.
@DarkElite020

Rei glanced up at the tall and for him intimidating man. "Th-thank you.." He whispered. He seemed his whole bunch day was beginning to sense up. He reached through his pocket and found a crumbled up chocolate bar. "Here, I-I know I-I-I h-have much, but I-its th-the least I c-can do to r-repay you..." He muttered and handed him the old thing.

Froakie bounced inside without warning and scanned the halls for them.
@DarkElite020

Rei glanced up at the tall and for him intimidating man. "Th-thank you.." He whispered. He seemed his whole bunch day was beginning to sense up. He reached through his pocket and found a crumbled up chocolate bar. "Here, I-I know I-I-I h-have much, but I-its th-the least I c-can do to r-repay you..." He muttered and handed him the old thing.

Froakie bounced inside without warning and scanned the halls for them.
@bluestar310
"You can keep it." He said with a pause "I already have some"
@bluestar310
"You can keep it." He said with a pause "I already have some"
@DarkElite020

Rei looked depressingly down. "Oh, a-alright." He mumbled.

At that moment the stray Pokemon returned to his newfound trainer's arms. Bringing back all his joy.

"H-hey! You c-came back! W-wanna split th-this candy?" Rei asked cheerfully.

The small water Pokemon swiped the entire bar and was about to devour the whole thing until he looked at his depressed owner and gave him the bigger half. He then ate the entire thing in one bite.

Rei savor end his piece and patted his friend while he started digesting the food. "Haha, I think I'll call ya Koga."

Koga looked up at him and smiled before entering his cozy pokeball.
@DarkElite020

Rei looked depressingly down. "Oh, a-alright." He mumbled.

At that moment the stray Pokemon returned to his newfound trainer's arms. Bringing back all his joy.

"H-hey! You c-came back! W-wanna split th-this candy?" Rei asked cheerfully.

The small water Pokemon swiped the entire bar and was about to devour the whole thing until he looked at his depressed owner and gave him the bigger half. He then ate the entire thing in one bite.

Rei savor end his piece and patted his friend while he started digesting the food. "Haha, I think I'll call ya Koga."

Koga looked up at him and smiled before entering his cozy pokeball.
@bluestar310

Caleb watched them quietly for a moment, before walking past them to the counter and received something from the nurse. He then gave venusaur the medicine, much to the pokemons disliking. Caleb patted it on the head, before he went to leave the building, and venusaur followed behind
@bluestar310

Caleb watched them quietly for a moment, before walking past them to the counter and received something from the nurse. He then gave venusaur the medicine, much to the pokemons disliking. Caleb patted it on the head, before he went to leave the building, and venusaur followed behind
@DarkElite020

Rei blinked and decided to follow the man."H-hey! S-slow down! You d-don't if I-I tagged along, r-right. I-I mean I-I still o-owe ya." He stuttered.

Bluestar examined the map on her poke gear."so, where to?" She asked Sev as Eevee nibbled at a pokeblock is her trainer's hand.
@DarkElite020

Rei blinked and decided to follow the man."H-hey! S-slow down! You d-don't if I-I tagged along, r-right. I-I mean I-I still o-owe ya." He stuttered.

Bluestar examined the map on her poke gear."so, where to?" She asked Sev as Eevee nibbled at a pokeblock is her trainer's hand.
@Bluestar310
(you left your stuff at my house)

"you don't owe me anything. I was just helping" Caleb said

"To a cafe." He said.
@Bluestar310
(you left your stuff at my house)

"you don't owe me anything. I was just helping" Caleb said

"To a cafe." He said.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23