Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [IC] Paranormal Mysteries
1 2 3 4 5
@Scullyosis
I like that idea ^^ Since you said poltergeists usually don't go after children, perhaps we could have a standard ghost/spirit that does have negative energy maybe towards adults, but is really trying to look out for the children? The children are of course scared because they're unfamiliar with it
@Scullyosis
I like that idea ^^ Since you said poltergeists usually don't go after children, perhaps we could have a standard ghost/spirit that does have negative energy maybe towards adults, but is really trying to look out for the children? The children are of course scared because they're unfamiliar with it
@jellophish

That sounds good to me!! ^^

Also, @NerdyDragon I hope it's okay that I kinda took charge a bit more with my last post! If you need me to edit it so that it doesn't describe what Kat sees and leave that part up to you, just let me know! I'll be happy to do it C:
@jellophish

That sounds good to me!! ^^

Also, @NerdyDragon I hope it's okay that I kinda took charge a bit more with my last post! If you need me to edit it so that it doesn't describe what Kat sees and leave that part up to you, just let me know! I'll be happy to do it C:
FR+2
She/her
Back on FR while we're all stuck at home. Dunno how long this will last tbh, but for now I'm hoping to get some good wholesome RP time!
@NerdyDragon
Room for one more?
@NerdyDragon
Room for one more?
@scullyosis

Yeah. That's fine. I also love the story you put together. Lets roll with that (:

@inka

It's okay. I'm not mad at you.
@scullyosis

Yeah. That's fine. I also love the story you put together. Lets roll with that (:

@inka

It's okay. I'm not mad at you.
ahxK5Ry.gifeOZIL9r.gifJnfgyIz.gif6rHmrJx.gif
@NerdyDragon @Inka @LaDraco @jellophish

Hey everyone! Just wanted to let you guys know that I'm taking a very brief hiatus from this site until I have all of my schoolwork done for the semester! The deadline for turning stuff in is this Friday, so it's not going to be a super long time, but I wanted to go ahead and let you guys know that I'm going to be pretty much totally inactive for a couple of days. But thankfully, after this I'll have a lot more free time for posting and such! ^^
Talk to you guys in a couple of days!!
@NerdyDragon @Inka @LaDraco @jellophish

Hey everyone! Just wanted to let you guys know that I'm taking a very brief hiatus from this site until I have all of my schoolwork done for the semester! The deadline for turning stuff in is this Friday, so it's not going to be a super long time, but I wanted to go ahead and let you guys know that I'm going to be pretty much totally inactive for a couple of days. But thankfully, after this I'll have a lot more free time for posting and such! ^^
Talk to you guys in a couple of days!!
FR+2
She/her
Back on FR while we're all stuck at home. Dunno how long this will last tbh, but for now I'm hoping to get some good wholesome RP time!
@Scullyosis
Good luck in your studies c: Hope to see you soon!
@Scullyosis
Good luck in your studies c: Hope to see you soon!
1 2 3 4 5