Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [IC] Paranormal Mysteries
1 2 3 4 5
@Annekin

You can be a regular investigator if you want. They are just the guys who all the crazy stuff happens to, like seeing apparitions, noises, and getting touched.
@Annekin

You can be a regular investigator if you want. They are just the guys who all the crazy stuff happens to, like seeing apparitions, noises, and getting touched.
ahxK5Ry.gifeOZIL9r.gifJnfgyIz.gif6rHmrJx.gif
@NerdyDragon What exactly is Estelle..?
@NerdyDragon What exactly is Estelle..?
@annekin

She is a medium, they have the ability to see, interact and on occasion speak with to the dead. Almost all paranormal investigation groups have someone like this as it is beneficial to the investigation.
@annekin

She is a medium, they have the ability to see, interact and on occasion speak with to the dead. Almost all paranormal investigation groups have someone like this as it is beneficial to the investigation.
@NerdyDragon

Ah, you are speaking of mediumship!
And she is a clairvoyant, then. To be "a medium" is practically just a term used for people who practices communication between spirits of the dead (and living alike).

I've seen tons of tv-shows regarding those who tries to bust the paranormal. It is comedy gold. :p

Also I think I'll pass. Have a nice RP!
@NerdyDragon

Ah, you are speaking of mediumship!
And she is a clairvoyant, then. To be "a medium" is practically just a term used for people who practices communication between spirits of the dead (and living alike).

I've seen tons of tv-shows regarding those who tries to bust the paranormal. It is comedy gold. :p

Also I think I'll pass. Have a nice RP!
ahaha, I'm crying, you have almost pulled a Christopher Nolan joke!
your character is nicknamed "stellar" and her surname is almost murphy, lol
ahaha, I'm crying, you have almost pulled a Christopher Nolan joke!
your character is nicknamed "stellar" and her surname is almost murphy, lol
@NerdyDragon

Just a question before I apply - when you mean Normal Investigator in your front post, do you mean a regular criminal investigator? Like one not involved in the paranormal?

I'm really interested in making a character for this who kind of writes down all their encounters and takes pictures for it :) Is this okay?
@NerdyDragon

Just a question before I apply - when you mean Normal Investigator in your front post, do you mean a regular criminal investigator? Like one not involved in the paranormal?

I'm really interested in making a character for this who kind of writes down all their encounters and takes pictures for it :) Is this okay?
@jellophish

Oh sure, yes. And I mean a normal investigator that accompanies Stellar on her investigations. Ya know, the guys with the cameras that all the crazy stuff, like getting touched happens too.
@jellophish

Oh sure, yes. And I mean a normal investigator that accompanies Stellar on her investigations. Ya know, the guys with the cameras that all the crazy stuff, like getting touched happens too.
@NerdyDragon
Ah I see :D Okay well, lemme do my application then ^^ I should have an image for my character in a bit but for now I'll do a deep description

Name Solara Desai
Gender Female
Appearance:
Solara stands at 4'11" feet tall (149 cm) , and weighs at 94 lbs (42 kg)
She has long black hair with a subtle ombre (similar to this) kept in a messy side ponytail (like this)
Her clothes style is usually just casual since she has to go out to investigate, but she loves to wear black and pink together.
She has dark brown skin, and dark brown eyes.
Her nails are usually painted rose pink.

Team Role: Journalist/Documentarian
Personality
Solara is a bit of a paranormal nut. She loves to talk about it, and follow all kinds of blogs about strange happenings. Solara loves watching documentaries on them, especially when it comes to cryptoids. Ask her about any monster, and she is likely to know something about it, whether its their weaknesses or when its best to find them.
This isn't to say that the girl isn't still afraid. Who wouldn't be afraid to come face to face with something like the Mothman or a ghost. She does muster enough bravery to try to take a picture or write the most she can about it

In general, Solara is just a very passionate person. She will be friendly to most people she meets, and if she thinks they'll listen, she'll immediately show them all her research. Most people think what she's written down is cool, but don't really believe she's seen it. She understands though, and is just happy they'll listen. Sometimes she doesn't know when to stop though, and will incessantly talk even if the person isn't listening. This often causes annoyance in others.
Nevertheless, Solara does her job when it comes to writing down the info necessary and cooperates quite well.
@NerdyDragon
Ah I see :D Okay well, lemme do my application then ^^ I should have an image for my character in a bit but for now I'll do a deep description

Name Solara Desai
Gender Female
Appearance:
Solara stands at 4'11" feet tall (149 cm) , and weighs at 94 lbs (42 kg)
She has long black hair with a subtle ombre (similar to this) kept in a messy side ponytail (like this)
Her clothes style is usually just casual since she has to go out to investigate, but she loves to wear black and pink together.
She has dark brown skin, and dark brown eyes.
Her nails are usually painted rose pink.

Team Role: Journalist/Documentarian
Personality
Solara is a bit of a paranormal nut. She loves to talk about it, and follow all kinds of blogs about strange happenings. Solara loves watching documentaries on them, especially when it comes to cryptoids. Ask her about any monster, and she is likely to know something about it, whether its their weaknesses or when its best to find them.
This isn't to say that the girl isn't still afraid. Who wouldn't be afraid to come face to face with something like the Mothman or a ghost. She does muster enough bravery to try to take a picture or write the most she can about it

In general, Solara is just a very passionate person. She will be friendly to most people she meets, and if she thinks they'll listen, she'll immediately show them all her research. Most people think what she's written down is cool, but don't really believe she's seen it. She understands though, and is just happy they'll listen. Sometimes she doesn't know when to stop though, and will incessantly talk even if the person isn't listening. This often causes annoyance in others.
Nevertheless, Solara does her job when it comes to writing down the info necessary and cooperates quite well.
@jellophish I did my best to create my own version of your girl . (: [img]http://i.imgur.com/vYLX5CD.png[/img]
@jellophish

I did my best to create my own version of your girl . (:

vYLX5CD.png
@NerdyDragon
Ohh that's adorable! :D Where did you make this may I ask? This is a really cute idea of her ^^
@NerdyDragon
Ohh that's adorable! :D Where did you make this may I ask? This is a really cute idea of her ^^
1 2 3 4 5