Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Worlds Apart RP - closed
1 2 3
OCC thread is [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/1841032]HERE[/url]. Please sign up here and wait for my confirmation before joining :) ----- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18819439] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/188195/18819439_350.png[/img] [/url] Circe moved restlessly, back and forth, in the clearing where the meeting had been planned. Rumors had spread, all her doing of course, but she was sure all of them lead to the same place - a neutral ground where the greenland of the Viridian Labyrinth and the mountains of Dragonhome met. It was a peaceful place, but night had set upon the land, and she wondered if anyone, anyone at all, would appear. @LeviathanScream @Dunno @queenofembers
OCC thread is HERE. Please sign up here and wait for my confirmation before joining :)

18819439_350.png

Circe moved restlessly, back and forth, in the clearing where the meeting had been planned. Rumors had spread, all her doing of course, but she was sure all of them lead to the same place - a neutral ground where the greenland of the Viridian Labyrinth and the mountains of Dragonhome met.

It was a peaceful place, but night had set upon the land, and she wondered if anyone, anyone at all, would appear.

@LeviathanScream @Dunno @queenofembers
VvzrUJt.png
@Axanthic
Maze strode into the grassy clearing, where she had heard that a meeting was going to be held, and that all were welcome. Whatever meeting this was about, she was there. A traveler had to know about recent happenings after all. Maze nodded in greeting to the dragon that had probably started this meeting. "Hello." Maze stared at the dragon's armor, then continued. "I do not know what this meeting is for. All I heard was that you wanted equality- Peace. My name is Mazer. Call me Maze."
@Axanthic
Maze strode into the grassy clearing, where she had heard that a meeting was going to be held, and that all were welcome. Whatever meeting this was about, she was there. A traveler had to know about recent happenings after all. Maze nodded in greeting to the dragon that had probably started this meeting. "Hello." Maze stared at the dragon's armor, then continued. "I do not know what this meeting is for. All I heard was that you wanted equality- Peace. My name is Mazer. Call me Maze."
7iF4Ik8.png
q4vz4Sb.png
@Dunno @Axanthic @LeviathanScream [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/103321/10332042_350.png[/img] Lillianis' eyes darted back and forth suspiciously, not that it really mattered since her eyes had decided to glaze up and become very foggy the day of this meeting. With luck, her daughter will be there and help her around. The Wildclaw cursed under her breath as she stepped on another thorny branch she couldn't see. She sighed as the sickening green began to fade into small dried shrubs. [i]Almost there.[/i] Her hooded face poked out of a cluster of bushes. There were a few dragons there already, including a Water Spiral and a Light Skydancer. "Excuse me," She called out to the two. "I am in the right place, right? Erm, there wouldn't happen to be a Coatl girl around here? Color of a bruise, bright ruby gembond?" She looked around hopefully, but saw not head nor tail of her daughter. "What exactly is this meeting for, if not to unite families? Just how are you going to get any of us Plaguelings home, when it's full of proud Mirror packs?" She didn't mean to lash out at the dragons she had just met, her temper rose as her anxiety and worry for Laurelin rose.
@Dunno @Axanthic @LeviathanScream

10332042_350.png

Lillianis' eyes darted back and forth suspiciously, not that it really mattered since her eyes had decided to glaze up and become very foggy the day of this meeting. With luck, her daughter will be there and help her around. The Wildclaw cursed under her breath as she stepped on another thorny branch she couldn't see.

She sighed as the sickening green began to fade into small dried shrubs. Almost there.

Her hooded face poked out of a cluster of bushes. There were a few dragons there already, including a Water Spiral and a Light Skydancer.

"Excuse me," She called out to the two. "I am in the right place, right? Erm, there wouldn't happen to be a Coatl girl around here? Color of a bruise, bright ruby gembond?" She looked around hopefully, but saw not head nor tail of her daughter.

"What exactly is this meeting for, if not to unite families? Just how are you going to get any of us Plaguelings home, when it's full of proud Mirror packs?"

She didn't mean to lash out at the dragons she had just met, her temper rose as her anxiety and worry for Laurelin rose.
xfilesthemesongsock.png
@QueenOfEmbers @Dunno @LeviathanScream

Circe swung to look at the two dragons. "Hello. I am Circe, hopefully to be the leader of these rebels. This meeting was to gather potential dragons - dragons that can unite under a common goal - to bring equality back to the flights, like the old days."

Her piercing yellow gaze met the Wildclaw. Her eyes were glazed, she noticed. Was she sick, or blind? "I hope to recruit others, to slowly plant seeds of ideas into the minds of others until Sornieth once again cherishes peace. I cannot promise you will find family. But I can try."
@QueenOfEmbers @Dunno @LeviathanScream

Circe swung to look at the two dragons. "Hello. I am Circe, hopefully to be the leader of these rebels. This meeting was to gather potential dragons - dragons that can unite under a common goal - to bring equality back to the flights, like the old days."

Her piercing yellow gaze met the Wildclaw. Her eyes were glazed, she noticed. Was she sick, or blind? "I hope to recruit others, to slowly plant seeds of ideas into the minds of others until Sornieth once again cherishes peace. I cannot promise you will find family. But I can try."
VvzrUJt.png
@LeviathanScream @Dunno @queenofembers @Axanthic

Eirianell flitted into the clearing, staying near the edge of the woods as he glanced around nervously. "S-Sorry if I'm late," he stammered as he saw the other three dragons. He came closer, but kept space between himself and the others. He gulped as he glanced at the other three. He hadn't been around this many dragons, any dragons, for a long time.

Eirianell flitted into the clearing, staying near the edge of the woods as he glanced around nervously. "S-Sorry if I'm late," he stammered as he saw the other three dragons. He came closer, but kept space between himself and the others. He gulped as he glanced at the other three. He hadn't been around this many dragons, any dragons, for a long time.
FusionFlare.gif
@dunno @blackjay @queenofembers @axanthicc [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20470453] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/204705/20470453_350.png[/img] [/url] (([b]Well, this is long, but this is how I roll[/b])) It has taken such a long time. From ashes to water to shadows to sand, a Fae has made her way from the Ashfall Waste all the way to the Viridian Labyrinth. Dark anger-fueled wings carried her very far. On one hand, she almost died while crossing paths with strangers, and, on the second hand, her scars were threatening to explode. After all, they were only recent. Grass parted ways as the small dragon trudged through the underbrush taking a long, solemn breath. Her blazing red eyes seemingly glows in the serrated shadows belonging to the leaves. They reached down, their sharp edges peaceful, yet protective of their territory. The air was weirdly silent, so odd, since this was the one place in Sornieth that was buzzing with life. More like the Scarred Wasteland now... Voices drifted in and out of the place, so close, but so quiet at the same time. Her ears twitched with a bit of curiosity. Must be other dragons. The Fae, Skarrle, took soft steps towards the voices, her tiny claws making no sounds against the soft dirt. It was...kind of relaxing. Out of all the places she has been to, this was one that she might actually be okay with. Well, other than her home. "S-Sorry if I'm late" was the last sentence that she heard before crouching down lower into the underbrush. It came from a Fae. A FAE?? Skar made a quiet gasp and narrowed her eyes. He was bigger than her with size, but her wingspan was bigger than his. Beside him was a Skydancer, Wildclaw, and a third dragon she couldn't see. Were these the dragons that she was called to meet with? She took no chances!
@dunno @blackjay @queenofembers @axanthicc

20470453_350.png

((Well, this is long, but this is how I roll))

It has taken such a long time. From ashes to water to shadows to sand, a Fae has made her way from the Ashfall Waste all the way to the Viridian Labyrinth. Dark anger-fueled wings carried her very far. On one hand, she almost died while crossing paths with strangers, and, on the second hand, her scars were threatening to explode. After all, they were only recent.

Grass parted ways as the small dragon trudged through the underbrush taking a long, solemn breath. Her blazing red eyes seemingly glows in the serrated shadows belonging to the leaves. They reached down, their sharp edges peaceful, yet protective of their territory. The air was weirdly silent, so odd, since this was the one place in Sornieth that was buzzing with life. More like the Scarred Wasteland now...

Voices drifted in and out of the place, so close, but so quiet at the same time. Her ears twitched with a bit of curiosity. Must be other dragons. The Fae, Skarrle, took soft steps towards the voices, her tiny claws making no sounds against the soft dirt. It was...kind of relaxing. Out of all the places she has been to, this was one that she might actually be okay with. Well, other than her home.

"S-Sorry if I'm late" was the last sentence that she heard before crouching down lower into the underbrush. It came from a Fae. A FAE?? Skar made a quiet gasp and narrowed her eyes. He was bigger than her with size, but her wingspan was bigger than his. Beside him was a Skydancer, Wildclaw, and a third dragon she couldn't see. Were these the dragons that she was called to meet with? She took no chances!

Eirianell flicked his eyes quickly to the side as he heard a small gasp. He caught a glimmer of bright red eyes from the undergrowth and turned his head to look closer. He tilted his head to the side slightly as he studied the eyes, realizing that the small size meant that it was another fae. He flitted closer cautiously, landing a few feet in front of the female.
"A-Are you here for the meeting t-too?" The nervous fae stuttered. He tried to see more of the female, but couldn't see much more than her eyes due to the shadows hiding her.

Eirianell flicked his eyes quickly to the side as he heard a small gasp. He caught a glimmer of bright red eyes from the undergrowth and turned his head to look closer. He tilted his head to the side slightly as he studied the eyes, realizing that the small size meant that it was another fae. He flitted closer cautiously, landing a few feet in front of the female.
"A-Are you here for the meeting t-too?" The nervous fae stuttered. He tried to see more of the female, but couldn't see much more than her eyes due to the shadows hiding her.
FusionFlare.gif

Circe took in the dragons around her yet again before stepping forward to the two Faes. "This is indeed the meeting the rumors spoke of. If you'd like to join our cause, you should step forward now, or I will otherwise have to assume you hold bad intentions."

Circe took in the dragons around her yet again before stepping forward to the two Faes. "This is indeed the meeting the rumors spoke of. If you'd like to join our cause, you should step forward now, or I will otherwise have to assume you hold bad intentions."
VvzrUJt.png
@axanthic @blackjay ((Pinging only you two because I don't want to flood the others' ping boxes xD))

Believe it or not, two out of the group of dragons neared her. Two! First was the other Fae, with probably awesome hearing and sight. Darn. Forgot that my eyes glow, she thought to herself, with venom lacing her words. The male, however, was wary, and...scared? Skarrle couldn't tell, but he had a slight stammer in his tone of words. Perfect.

On the other, downside, the Skydancer edged closer, speaking words that riled her, her mind swirling in the many decisions that she could put into action. Wait. What was she thinking? She was Skar, the fearless Fae. She made and needed no trouble. If the others made a move, though, she would not accept it kindly.

Quietly, she stepped closer to the light, allowing it to skim her with enough detail to show her size and apparel. "Happy now?" she exhaled, narrowing her eyes at them. "Now, is everyone here? I'll not wait more than an hour." Sarcasm, she tried at it, but it sounded the same as her serious voice. Great.
@axanthic @blackjay ((Pinging only you two because I don't want to flood the others' ping boxes xD))

Believe it or not, two out of the group of dragons neared her. Two! First was the other Fae, with probably awesome hearing and sight. Darn. Forgot that my eyes glow, she thought to herself, with venom lacing her words. The male, however, was wary, and...scared? Skarrle couldn't tell, but he had a slight stammer in his tone of words. Perfect.

On the other, downside, the Skydancer edged closer, speaking words that riled her, her mind swirling in the many decisions that she could put into action. Wait. What was she thinking? She was Skar, the fearless Fae. She made and needed no trouble. If the others made a move, though, she would not accept it kindly.

Quietly, she stepped closer to the light, allowing it to skim her with enough detail to show her size and apparel. "Happy now?" she exhaled, narrowing her eyes at them. "Now, is everyone here? I'll not wait more than an hour." Sarcasm, she tried at it, but it sounded the same as her serious voice. Great.
@LeviathanScream @Axanthic

Eirianell squeaked as Circe came over. "Nononono," he said, rapidly shaking his head. "I-I want there to be peace again..." He said, trailing off at the end and shrinking down. He looked at the female fae out of the corner of his eye, frowning when he saw her scars.
@LeviathanScream @Axanthic

Eirianell squeaked as Circe came over. "Nononono," he said, rapidly shaking his head. "I-I want there to be peace again..." He said, trailing off at the end and shrinking down. He looked at the female fae out of the corner of his eye, frowning when he saw her scars.
FusionFlare.gif
1 2 3