Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Worlds Apart RP - closed
1 2 3
@LeviathanScream @BlackJay @queenofembers @Axanthic
Maze glanced around, and sighed. Peace was exactly what everyone needed, whether they knew it or not. "Perhaps I can help. Even though I was born in Water, I am a traveler. Water clans accept me with open arms, but others are willing to take me in." Maze smirked. "I doubt any of you have that luxury."
@LeviathanScream @BlackJay @queenofembers @Axanthic
Maze glanced around, and sighed. Peace was exactly what everyone needed, whether they knew it or not. "Perhaps I can help. Even though I was born in Water, I am a traveler. Water clans accept me with open arms, but others are willing to take me in." Maze smirked. "I doubt any of you have that luxury."
7iF4Ik8.png
q4vz4Sb.png
@LeviathanScream @BlackJay @queenofembers @Axanthic @Dunno

Janto dropped to the ground, water drenching his thick fur coat. A metallic taste filled his mouth as he stumbled forwards, the strange land washed over him, it's greens almost too bright after his life in the desolate wasteland that is the Shifting Expanse. The Viridian Labyrinth fell to his left and Dragonhome towered to his right. Nobody ever came here... It was always empty. He fell to the ground in a small patch of faint sunlight, the world drifted off around him into a blurry mess. Just as his eyes were closing he heard noise, talking. Dragons were around. Slowly the tundra lumbered over to the voices, he saw a couple dragons ahead, a skydancer seemed to be the leader, a fae, spiral, and wildclaw stood around her, at least that is what he could see. Janto took another tentative step forwards, before plummeting down a sudden ledge, landing in front of the group with a loud thud.
@LeviathanScream @BlackJay @queenofembers @Axanthic @Dunno

Janto dropped to the ground, water drenching his thick fur coat. A metallic taste filled his mouth as he stumbled forwards, the strange land washed over him, it's greens almost too bright after his life in the desolate wasteland that is the Shifting Expanse. The Viridian Labyrinth fell to his left and Dragonhome towered to his right. Nobody ever came here... It was always empty. He fell to the ground in a small patch of faint sunlight, the world drifted off around him into a blurry mess. Just as his eyes were closing he heard noise, talking. Dragons were around. Slowly the tundra lumbered over to the voices, he saw a couple dragons ahead, a skydancer seemed to be the leader, a fae, spiral, and wildclaw stood around her, at least that is what he could see. Janto took another tentative step forwards, before plummeting down a sudden ledge, landing in front of the group with a loud thud.
@LeviathanScream @BlackJay @Axanthic @Dunno @kersom

Lillianis flapped her tattered wings in surprise at the new visitors. She took in each one, including a sopping wet Tundra, and sighed. Not her daughter.

"I am of use as well." She stated plainly to Circe. "It is loathsome to admit, when my loyalties lie with the great Plaguemother, but I am a breed and flight match. If you are in need of Nature intel, I can be of service to you. I'm sure breed and flight matches who support you will be sparse. I hear that the new power structure has Nature and Plague rising rapidly to the top. Mirrors can be almost as vicious as we."

Looking at the scarred up Plague Fae and the mess of a Tundra, she tutted gently. "Perhaps I can also be of service to you then? My daughter and I worked as healers for years even before this awful war, and I may be able to patch you up."
@LeviathanScream @BlackJay @Axanthic @Dunno @kersom

Lillianis flapped her tattered wings in surprise at the new visitors. She took in each one, including a sopping wet Tundra, and sighed. Not her daughter.

"I am of use as well." She stated plainly to Circe. "It is loathsome to admit, when my loyalties lie with the great Plaguemother, but I am a breed and flight match. If you are in need of Nature intel, I can be of service to you. I'm sure breed and flight matches who support you will be sparse. I hear that the new power structure has Nature and Plague rising rapidly to the top. Mirrors can be almost as vicious as we."

Looking at the scarred up Plague Fae and the mess of a Tundra, she tutted gently. "Perhaps I can also be of service to you then? My daughter and I worked as healers for years even before this awful war, and I may be able to patch you up."
xfilesthemesongsock.png
@queenofembers @blackjay @axanthic @dunno @kersom

Though she didn't catch the other Fae's gaze, she crossed her small arms and leaned against a tree. That was when Maze piped up, with a remark that made Skarrle's eyes twitch. What did she just say? With a slightly challenging voice, she answered that.

"Heh. Luxury, eh? I don't need luxury; I fight battles and survive burning in lava," she countered, smirking. Her scars tore at her skin, as painful as it'll ever be. Being a scar and all. She ignored it, her eyes flashing. She fought worse battles, experienced worse pain. And she made it this far with her survival skills.

Skar was cut off from her thoughts when a soaking wet Tundra fell in the clearing. She smiled slyly, her fangs glinting from the sun. Was this this group's plan? To invite clumsy waddling messes into their group? No way. This is pathetic. "So, where's your mother? You lost or something, Tundra?" Skarrle wasn't impressed by his first impression.

Wait, now that she thought about it, she never agreed to join anything. Not a group, at best.

Then came a Wildclaw, with a powerful-looking appearance. Skar guessed that she looked worse than that Wildclaw. Oh well. The more scars, the tougher someone looked. Fact.

She cast her gaze away from the dragons, a bit irritated by the constant noise. If you could keep it down, maybe an Imperial won't fly down and slaughter us all? she thought, wanting to say it out loud so badly. Knowing that she couldn't, the Fae looked past her bone crown and into the shadows that hid her earlier. Avoiding talking.

Though she didn't catch the other Fae's gaze, she crossed her small arms and leaned against a tree. That was when Maze piped up, with a remark that made Skarrle's eyes twitch. What did she just say? With a slightly challenging voice, she answered that.

"Heh. Luxury, eh? I don't need luxury; I fight battles and survive burning in lava," she countered, smirking. Her scars tore at her skin, as painful as it'll ever be. Being a scar and all. She ignored it, her eyes flashing. She fought worse battles, experienced worse pain. And she made it this far with her survival skills.

Skar was cut off from her thoughts when a soaking wet Tundra fell in the clearing. She smiled slyly, her fangs glinting from the sun. Was this this group's plan? To invite clumsy waddling messes into their group? No way. This is pathetic. "So, where's your mother? You lost or something, Tundra?" Skarrle wasn't impressed by his first impression.

Wait, now that she thought about it, she never agreed to join anything. Not a group, at best.

Then came a Wildclaw, with a powerful-looking appearance. Skar guessed that she looked worse than that Wildclaw. Oh well. The more scars, the tougher someone looked. Fact.

She cast her gaze away from the dragons, a bit irritated by the constant noise. If you could keep it down, maybe an Imperial won't fly down and slaughter us all? she thought, wanting to say it out loud so badly. Knowing that she couldn't, the Fae looked past her bone crown and into the shadows that hid her earlier. Avoiding talking.
@queenofembers @blackjay @axanthic @dunno @kersom @LeviathanScream

Eirianell looked away sadly at Maze's comment, hurt flashing in his eyes as he remembered being torn from his friends. He opened his mouth to say something when a tundra came crashing in. He squeaked and jumped. Flying to hide behind some leaves on a branch above him. He peeked back down, embarrassed at his reaction. He looked back at the other fae, frowning now that he noticed her scars.

"I-I'm a healer too," he stammered after Lillianis's comment. "I'm not really much of a fighter, but I can help with that at least," he continued nervously, hoping they wouldn't be mad he didn't like to fight.
@queenofembers @blackjay @axanthic @dunno @kersom @LeviathanScream

Eirianell looked away sadly at Maze's comment, hurt flashing in his eyes as he remembered being torn from his friends. He opened his mouth to say something when a tundra came crashing in. He squeaked and jumped. Flying to hide behind some leaves on a branch above him. He peeked back down, embarrassed at his reaction. He looked back at the other fae, frowning now that he noticed her scars.

"I-I'm a healer too," he stammered after Lillianis's comment. "I'm not really much of a fighter, but I can help with that at least," he continued nervously, hoping they wouldn't be mad he didn't like to fight.
FusionFlare.gif

Circe watched the dragons quietly for a few moments before snarling. "Silence. Bickering will do us no good. We don't want anyone to know we're here for a reason - unless you want to be killed, in which feel free to wander in any direction." Her yellow eyes blazed. She was tired of seeing them fight.

"If you're going to act like this, then I will ask you to leave and not come back. Understood?" Waiting for a moment, she continued. "The place most friendly to others seems to be Dragonhome. We can start there, finding dragons and maybe making a name for ourselves. I need to make sure, however, that we can actually get along and work towards these goals instead of fighting like hatchlings."

((This is where I will start accepting additional characters! One more per person. My only requirement is that they will not all come in right away, as I'd like to RP to progress at least until we meet the Earthshaker, and we meet dragons along the way. So feel free to submit a form, but please don't bring them in the RP until I give you the all-clear. Thanks!))

Circe watched the dragons quietly for a few moments before snarling. "Silence. Bickering will do us no good. We don't want anyone to know we're here for a reason - unless you want to be killed, in which feel free to wander in any direction." Her yellow eyes blazed. She was tired of seeing them fight.

"If you're going to act like this, then I will ask you to leave and not come back. Understood?" Waiting for a moment, she continued. "The place most friendly to others seems to be Dragonhome. We can start there, finding dragons and maybe making a name for ourselves. I need to make sure, however, that we can actually get along and work towards these goals instead of fighting like hatchlings."

((This is where I will start accepting additional characters! One more per person. My only requirement is that they will not all come in right away, as I'd like to RP to progress at least until we meet the Earthshaker, and we meet dragons along the way. So feel free to submit a form, but please don't bring them in the RP until I give you the all-clear. Thanks!))
VvzrUJt.png
@queenofembers @blackjay @axanthic @dunno @kersom @axanthic

Skarrle scowled upon hearing more negative words. But this time, surprisingly, it was from Circe. Out of all the others? "You're the one babbling now," she muttered to herself, as quiet as can be. She wasn't scared of the Skydancer, but she knew her small size wouldn't compare to the other. Right now, she didn't feel like arguing. Much.

As she waited for the others to respond, she sat down, tracing lines in the dirt below the lush green grass. Skar held back a sigh of slight envy, since all she could find in her homeland was the ashes of death. However, she liked it better than this too-peaceful-to-be-impressive land.
@queenofembers @blackjay @axanthic @dunno @kersom @axanthic

Skarrle scowled upon hearing more negative words. But this time, surprisingly, it was from Circe. Out of all the others? "You're the one babbling now," she muttered to herself, as quiet as can be. She wasn't scared of the Skydancer, but she knew her small size wouldn't compare to the other. Right now, she didn't feel like arguing. Much.

As she waited for the others to respond, she sat down, tracing lines in the dirt below the lush green grass. Skar held back a sigh of slight envy, since all she could find in her homeland was the ashes of death. However, she liked it better than this too-peaceful-to-be-impressive land.
@queenofembers @axanthic @dunno @kersom @LeviathanScream

Eirianell ducked his head, coming and landing on the ground again so Circe wouldn't be mad at him. He wasn't sure if she was actually talking to him, but he wanted to be safe. Plus, he did hope the fighting would stop. He glanced at Skar out of the corner of his eye before hesitantly hopping forwards.
"Um... Do those hurt much?" He asked her softly, gesturing to her scars. He was sure that if she wanted he could find some herbs nearby to make a poultice. This place was full of plant life after all.
@queenofembers @axanthic @dunno @kersom @LeviathanScream

Eirianell ducked his head, coming and landing on the ground again so Circe wouldn't be mad at him. He wasn't sure if she was actually talking to him, but he wanted to be safe. Plus, he did hope the fighting would stop. He glanced at Skar out of the corner of his eye before hesitantly hopping forwards.
"Um... Do those hurt much?" He asked her softly, gesturing to her scars. He was sure that if she wanted he could find some herbs nearby to make a poultice. This place was full of plant life after all.
FusionFlare.gif
@blackjay ((not pinging the others because they probably have enough pings for now xD))

Thoughts interrupted again, Skarrle lifted her head, her scowl lifting only by a bit. She felt the urge to be at least a little kinder to other Faes, just for the sake of it. But it was hard, and she couldn't stop looking at Eirianell, studying him. His shyness was easy to manipulate by other dragons, but she just passed the terrible idea away. They were in the same team, correct?

"Um?" she mocked him with a blank voice, with no gratitude, but also no hostility. "If it does?" Skar caught sight of his blazing blue eyes. If he's part of the Lightning Flight, why is he not the kind I was expecting from such a flight? she thought, her red eyes glowing a bit. No matter. He'd make a great—

"Wait—you can't fight?"
@blackjay ((not pinging the others because they probably have enough pings for now xD))

Thoughts interrupted again, Skarrle lifted her head, her scowl lifting only by a bit. She felt the urge to be at least a little kinder to other Faes, just for the sake of it. But it was hard, and she couldn't stop looking at Eirianell, studying him. His shyness was easy to manipulate by other dragons, but she just passed the terrible idea away. They were in the same team, correct?

"Um?" she mocked him with a blank voice, with no gratitude, but also no hostility. "If it does?" Skar caught sight of his blazing blue eyes. If he's part of the Lightning Flight, why is he not the kind I was expecting from such a flight? she thought, her red eyes glowing a bit. No matter. He'd make a great—

"Wait—you can't fight?"
@LeviathanScream ((True enough xD))

Eirianell had opened his mouth to reply to her first questions when she asked her final question. He winced slightly and looked away awkwardly.

"I'm a healer, not a fighter. I hate hurting others so I just... Never learned to fight," he said, shifting and looking at his feet. He had thought about fighting before, mainly when he had been ejected from the army and left to fend for himself. But he could barely bear to hurt an animal, much less another dragon. Even killing insects for food made him feel guilty.
@LeviathanScream ((True enough xD))

Eirianell had opened his mouth to reply to her first questions when she asked her final question. He winced slightly and looked away awkwardly.

"I'm a healer, not a fighter. I hate hurting others so I just... Never learned to fight," he said, shifting and looking at his feet. He had thought about fighting before, mainly when he had been ejected from the army and left to fend for himself. But he could barely bear to hurt an animal, much less another dragon. Even killing insects for food made him feel guilty.
FusionFlare.gif
1 2 3