Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Worlds Apart RP - closed
1 2 3
@LeviathanScream @BlackJay @queenofembers @Axanthic @Dunno

Janto stared for a moment, these strangers were offering to help him? No there was something wrong going on here, nobody wanted to help him, a rundown tundra. He shook his head, looking at the group.

"Soo.. What exactly is happening?" Janto muttered, his muscles tensing ready for an attack from the others. Most of them were healers, pathetic. He could probably take them all on easily... He mentally shook his head. These dragons were mostly smaller than him, the wildclaw worried him but he always found a way back in the war. He sat back on his haunches, watching the skydancer closely.

Janto stared for a moment, these strangers were offering to help him? No there was something wrong going on here, nobody wanted to help him, a rundown tundra. He shook his head, looking at the group.

"Soo.. What exactly is happening?" Janto muttered, his muscles tensing ready for an attack from the others. Most of them were healers, pathetic. He could probably take them all on easily... He mentally shook his head. These dragons were mostly smaller than him, the wildclaw worried him but he always found a way back in the war. He sat back on his haunches, watching the skydancer closely.
@kersom @BlackJay @queenofembers @Axanthic @Dunno

Skarrle looked to the Tundra as he started talking, taking her mind off of Eirianell. She didn't have the strength to claw the other Fae in the face for being weak. But whatever. Healers are...okay too. Speaking of which, the Tundra was looking at the healers of this small group with an unrecognizable emotion. To Skar, that is.

"Soo.." she shot back. "What exactly are you doing here?" She narrowed her red eyes at this stranger, the Tundra. No one told the Fae that another was coming. The worst that could happen was that this group would extend any more. That would be a living nightmare.
@kersom @BlackJay @queenofembers @Axanthic @Dunno

Skarrle looked to the Tundra as he started talking, taking her mind off of Eirianell. She didn't have the strength to claw the other Fae in the face for being weak. But whatever. Healers are...okay too. Speaking of which, the Tundra was looking at the healers of this small group with an unrecognizable emotion. To Skar, that is.

"Soo.." she shot back. "What exactly are you doing here?" She narrowed her red eyes at this stranger, the Tundra. No one told the Fae that another was coming. The worst that could happen was that this group would extend any more. That would be a living nightmare.

"Soo.. What exactly are you doing here?"

Janto stared at the Fae for a second. He almost broke out into laughter. Oblivous dragons had always been a bit hilarious to him.

"I happen to be camping out, and you are invading." He snorted. He found this Fae slightly amusing. Janto was seriously wondering if she thought she was getting under his skin, he leaned to his side, watching her closely. She had alot of scars, possibly as many as he did, but of course she couldn't see through his coat.

Ahh.. She must be a fighter.. He smirked for a second, waiting for another snap from the fae.

"Soo.. What exactly are you doing here?"

Janto stared at the Fae for a second. He almost broke out into laughter. Oblivous dragons had always been a bit hilarious to him.

"I happen to be camping out, and you are invading." He snorted. He found this Fae slightly amusing. Janto was seriously wondering if she thought she was getting under his skin, he leaned to his side, watching her closely. She had alot of scars, possibly as many as he did, but of course she couldn't see through his coat.

Ahh.. She must be a fighter.. He smirked for a second, waiting for another snap from the fae.
@queenofembers @axanthic @dunno @kersom @LeviathanScream

Eirianell visibly wilted as he realized that Skarrle was mad at him. He had hoped to maybe make one friend. He looked to the tundra nervously, not really sure what to make of him. Eirianell hopped slightly away from Skarrle, hiding in the shadows of a bush.

"Sorry," he whispered to the other fae, disappointed in himself for alienating someone already.
@queenofembers @axanthic @dunno @kersom @LeviathanScream

Eirianell visibly wilted as he realized that Skarrle was mad at him. He had hoped to maybe make one friend. He looked to the tundra nervously, not really sure what to make of him. Eirianell hopped slightly away from Skarrle, hiding in the shadows of a bush.

"Sorry," he whispered to the other fae, disappointed in himself for alienating someone already.
FusionFlare.gif
@axanthic @dunno @queenofembers ((Hello?))

@blackjay @kersom ((Hang on, I'm waiting for the others for now!))
@axanthic @dunno @queenofembers ((Hello?))

@blackjay @kersom ((Hang on, I'm waiting for the others for now!))
@Leviathanscream @axanthic @dunno @blackjay @kersom

((Lillianis talked to Janto and Skarrle and they both didn't speak back or even show a reaction to her help. I'm not being mean I just really don't know where that leaves me in the conversation when both dragons ignored her))

((Lillianis talked to Janto and Skarrle and they both didn't speak back or even show a reaction to her help. I'm not being mean I just really don't know where that leaves me in the conversation when both dragons ignored her))
xfilesthemesongsock.png
@queenofembers

((Oops ^.^" Sorry! Didn't notice :( ))
@queenofembers

((Oops ^.^" Sorry! Didn't notice :( ))
@queenofembers

(I was going to respond to that, but then a lot of random stuff happened and it was like six posts after that sooo... I thought it was kinda a too late of a response thing... Sorry)
@queenofembers

(I was going to respond to that, but then a lot of random stuff happened and it was like six posts after that sooo... I thought it was kinda a too late of a response thing... Sorry)

((I was going to let you guys sort out things and let your dragons come to an agreement - however uneasy it may be - until Circe steps back in again. Don't worry, I'm still here!))

((I was going to let you guys sort out things and let your dragons come to an agreement - however uneasy it may be - until Circe steps back in again. Don't worry, I'm still here!))
VvzrUJt.png
@Leviathanscream @axanthic @kersom

((Lillianis is probs just standing next to Circe like "Kids these days... Ignoring me, fighting, reminds me of home" lmao))
@Leviathanscream @axanthic @kersom

((Lillianis is probs just standing next to Circe like "Kids these days... Ignoring me, fighting, reminds me of home" lmao))
xfilesthemesongsock.png
1 2 3