Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with sharkcola~Supernatural HS
1 2
For only sharkcola and I!

Rules:
1. Obvious Roleplay rules like no god modding etc.
2. FR rules (no sexual content, swears will already be censored) However since we can tend to get a bit too gorey and graphic at times (oops XD) just be careful! We don't want to get warnings!
3. Have fun. |D

CHARACTER LIST:
Icarus Deen (me)
Faol Crowe (sharkcola)

(Make your own form)

@sharkcola
For only sharkcola and I!

Rules:
1. Obvious Roleplay rules like no god modding etc.
2. FR rules (no sexual content, swears will already be censored) However since we can tend to get a bit too gorey and graphic at times (oops XD) just be careful! We don't want to get warnings!
3. Have fun. |D

CHARACTER LIST:
Icarus Deen (me)
Faol Crowe (sharkcola)

(Make your own form)

@sharkcola
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
character bio (for future reference)
Name: Faol Crowe

Species: Lycan

Class year: Junior

Appearance: His hair is a natural mix of white and grey. Piercing yellow eyes. He has a few scars on his face, including ones running across his left cheek and a longer one which begins below his right eye, spans across the bridge of his nose, and ends where the separate scars on his cheek are. His canine teeth are larger than normal, he has a number of piercings, and his ears are slightly pointed.

personality and back story will be revealed through role play. ALSO his lycanthropy is a secret

FIRST DAY.

The young man hadn't even been in class for a half hour and it seemed to drawl on, the teachers words lost on him as they continued to monotonously review class expectations. But of course, being a new student he was expected to pay closer attention to whatever verbiage was spewed out at him, but he couldn't care less for it.

No; instead Faol desired to drop out and simply not have to deal with the bull and stress of high school. Especially after an incident at his previous school.

Growing restless, he glanced to the boy beside him. A younger student.

" H-Hey. "

Faol gave the other a nudge.

" Do you, uh, know what the time is? "

The young lycan quietly asked. He mentally scolded himself for such an awkward question. Great first impression.
character bio (for future reference)
Name: Faol Crowe

Species: Lycan

Class year: Junior

Appearance: His hair is a natural mix of white and grey. Piercing yellow eyes. He has a few scars on his face, including ones running across his left cheek and a longer one which begins below his right eye, spans across the bridge of his nose, and ends where the separate scars on his cheek are. His canine teeth are larger than normal, he has a number of piercings, and his ears are slightly pointed.

personality and back story will be revealed through role play. ALSO his lycanthropy is a secret

FIRST DAY.

The young man hadn't even been in class for a half hour and it seemed to drawl on, the teachers words lost on him as they continued to monotonously review class expectations. But of course, being a new student he was expected to pay closer attention to whatever verbiage was spewed out at him, but he couldn't care less for it.

No; instead Faol desired to drop out and simply not have to deal with the bull and stress of high school. Especially after an incident at his previous school.

Growing restless, he glanced to the boy beside him. A younger student.

" H-Hey. "

Faol gave the other a nudge.

" Do you, uh, know what the time is? "

The young lycan quietly asked. He mentally scolded himself for such an awkward question. Great first impression.
52248330644_ea876ff4a5_o.gif vesper - he / his or dae / daemon.
your local evil wizard
baphomet.gif
NAME: Icarus Deen
SPECIES: Ghost
APPEARANCE: Straight gray-brown hair that lays flat. Pale skin. Always wears a sweatshirt and likes graphic tees (his favorite says INTROVERT). When his shirt is off its revealed that his body is in two pieces, severed horizontally through his belly button. That's how he died. His two halves float about 6 inches apart, with glowing liquid flowing from one part to the other. This changes color with his emotions.

Backstory and ETC to be RPed out. His ghostliness is also secret.

(I don't format my posts I'm such a slob. XD)

Icarus turned to the older and intimidating student.
"Um I think it's 8:00, or just about," he replied calmly.
Inside, if he'd had a heart it would have been racing. He hated attention. He just wanted to continue on as best he could, and was only here to learn stuff.
Not make friends.
He had only hurt the last ones. Plus, they'd react badly if they knew what he was.
And anyways, he did better alone.

@sharkcola
NAME: Icarus Deen
SPECIES: Ghost
APPEARANCE: Straight gray-brown hair that lays flat. Pale skin. Always wears a sweatshirt and likes graphic tees (his favorite says INTROVERT). When his shirt is off its revealed that his body is in two pieces, severed horizontally through his belly button. That's how he died. His two halves float about 6 inches apart, with glowing liquid flowing from one part to the other. This changes color with his emotions.

Backstory and ETC to be RPed out. His ghostliness is also secret.

(I don't format my posts I'm such a slob. XD)

Icarus turned to the older and intimidating student.
"Um I think it's 8:00, or just about," he replied calmly.
Inside, if he'd had a heart it would have been racing. He hated attention. He just wanted to continue on as best he could, and was only here to learn stuff.
Not make friends.
He had only hurt the last ones. Plus, they'd react badly if they knew what he was.
And anyways, he did better alone.

@sharkcola
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
" T-thanks . . . "

God Faol despised the sound of his own voice above all. It was too traditionally feminine, it was what made people mistake him for anything but a guy. He quietly trailed off and directed his gaze past Icarus, to the window.

But Faol noticed that something was off about the underclass man. Primarily - the lycan failed to pick up a trace of a scent from the other. He was a natural born bloodhound; his lycanthropy gifting him senses above the average humans. He was aware of his own scents he carried - formaldehyde and cigarettes (his parents were awful chain smokers, it clung to his clothes), as well as deer blood and dog, he could also distinct the unique perfumes and deodorants other students wore but there was nothing on the boy beside him. It made him grow curious.

" I'm uh, Faol by the way. W-What's your name?"

He offered a small smile.
" T-thanks . . . "

God Faol despised the sound of his own voice above all. It was too traditionally feminine, it was what made people mistake him for anything but a guy. He quietly trailed off and directed his gaze past Icarus, to the window.

But Faol noticed that something was off about the underclass man. Primarily - the lycan failed to pick up a trace of a scent from the other. He was a natural born bloodhound; his lycanthropy gifting him senses above the average humans. He was aware of his own scents he carried - formaldehyde and cigarettes (his parents were awful chain smokers, it clung to his clothes), as well as deer blood and dog, he could also distinct the unique perfumes and deodorants other students wore but there was nothing on the boy beside him. It made him grow curious.

" I'm uh, Faol by the way. W-What's your name?"

He offered a small smile.
your local evil wizard
baphomet.gif

@sharkcola
(If you ping me I'll probably respond quicker. XD)

Icarus looked back at the junior and discovered he was trying to be friendly.
What the heck, he decided. It's not like anything will actually come of this...
He cleared his throat and stated, "I'm Icarus. Seems like we both have unusual names." For the first time, he smiled. They even both had curious voices. Icarus' was hoarse from disuse, and Faol's was rather melodic.
"You're a junior, right?"

@sharkcola
(If you ping me I'll probably respond quicker. XD)

Icarus looked back at the junior and discovered he was trying to be friendly.
What the heck, he decided. It's not like anything will actually come of this...
He cleared his throat and stated, "I'm Icarus. Seems like we both have unusual names." For the first time, he smiled. They even both had curious voices. Icarus' was hoarse from disuse, and Faol's was rather melodic.
"You're a junior, right?"
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png

The lycan was a bit uncertain about a possible friendship; especially with a human. There was the present concerns of full moons, prey drive, and possible conflicting views with the other - but Faol simply decided to take the risk. His parents did encourage him to socialize, after all. He didn't want to let them down.

" Y-yeah, I like my name though. "

Faol shifted in his seat, and looked to the floor with unfocused eyes. While his name was pronounced fell it meant wolf in archaic Irish. He chose it for himself.

" Oh uh, I am a junior. I just transferred here and don't really know anyone. What about you? "

He was getting a bit more confident. Faol stammered less over his words and made an effort to not come across as anxious.

The lycan was a bit uncertain about a possible friendship; especially with a human. There was the present concerns of full moons, prey drive, and possible conflicting views with the other - but Faol simply decided to take the risk. His parents did encourage him to socialize, after all. He didn't want to let them down.

" Y-yeah, I like my name though. "

Faol shifted in his seat, and looked to the floor with unfocused eyes. While his name was pronounced fell it meant wolf in archaic Irish. He chose it for himself.

" Oh uh, I am a junior. I just transferred here and don't really know anyone. What about you? "

He was getting a bit more confident. Faol stammered less over his words and made an effort to not come across as anxious.
your local evil wizard
baphomet.gif
@sharkcola
"I like mine too." And it was apt, considering his namesake had died too. Or had Zeus turned him into a bird? Icarus didn't remember. Lots of facts from freshman year had vanished.
"I'm a sophomore. This is my first year here too. I... Moved. Couldn't stay at my old school."
This was more or less true. His old classmates had heard the news, and he couldn't stay there. Here, no one would connect the old Icarus to the new one.
"Maybe, uh, us newcomers could stick together?"
Youre an idiot, Deen, trying to make friends! You know where it will end up! But, as any being does, he did want company.
@sharkcola
"I like mine too." And it was apt, considering his namesake had died too. Or had Zeus turned him into a bird? Icarus didn't remember. Lots of facts from freshman year had vanished.
"I'm a sophomore. This is my first year here too. I... Moved. Couldn't stay at my old school."
This was more or less true. His old classmates had heard the news, and he couldn't stay there. Here, no one would connect the old Icarus to the new one.
"Maybe, uh, us newcomers could stick together?"
Youre an idiot, Deen, trying to make friends! You know where it will end up! But, as any being does, he did want company.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png

A downside about having a human friend was that he could not bring the other over to his house. Especially when one of his fathers -(occasionally they also served as Faol's mother. They were genderfluid) - was a literal walking corpse and the other happened to be a demonic loan shark. What his parents were didn't particularly matter to Faol, considering he was loved and happy within his household; although to the average human, a family of monsters could come across as horrendous.

" That sounds like a good idea, oh yeah, uh, what classes do you have? "

" My schedule has a lot of wood working and classes outdoors. "

He had trouble remaining indoors and focusing. It quickly became boring to him; it caused him to feel caged and in some cases even destructive from his own inability to stay on task.

A downside about having a human friend was that he could not bring the other over to his house. Especially when one of his fathers -(occasionally they also served as Faol's mother. They were genderfluid) - was a literal walking corpse and the other happened to be a demonic loan shark. What his parents were didn't particularly matter to Faol, considering he was loved and happy within his household; although to the average human, a family of monsters could come across as horrendous.

" That sounds like a good idea, oh yeah, uh, what classes do you have? "

" My schedule has a lot of wood working and classes outdoors. "

He had trouble remaining indoors and focusing. It quickly became boring to him; it caused him to feel caged and in some cases even destructive from his own inability to stay on task.
your local evil wizard
baphomet.gif
@sharkcola
Icarus sighed. He always breathed to keep up appearances.
"I have the normal stuff. Sophomores can't take many of the cool classes... But I do have gym third block, and maybe I'll be outside because it's so warm?"
@sharkcola
Icarus sighed. He always breathed to keep up appearances.
"I have the normal stuff. Sophomores can't take many of the cool classes... But I do have gym third block, and maybe I'll be outside because it's so warm?"
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png

" I think I have it that block, too. "

The sun illuminated the entire room from large windows. Faol blinked, there was a flash to his eyes, similar to the tapetum lucidum of a cats eyes refracting light at a certain angel.

" So uh, I should also let you know . . . I don't really text or uhm, have a cellphone. "

This was partially untrue. Faol had a phone, although it was a beat up flip phone and used exclusively for emergencies. Regardless, he sincerely despised texting and calling people. It was deemed too annoying for him and a complete waste of time.

" I think I have it that block, too. "

The sun illuminated the entire room from large windows. Faol blinked, there was a flash to his eyes, similar to the tapetum lucidum of a cats eyes refracting light at a certain angel.

" So uh, I should also let you know . . . I don't really text or uhm, have a cellphone. "

This was partially untrue. Faol had a phone, although it was a beat up flip phone and used exclusively for emergencies. Regardless, he sincerely despised texting and calling people. It was deemed too annoying for him and a complete waste of time.

your local evil wizard
baphomet.gif
1 2