Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Noragami + OHSHC {{ Private RP }}
1 2 3 4
@LordYato @Nympharia @Dessy @Sinuzaki @JovaniSkye
{{i loved writing the whole first half of the rp response send help
i have no idea what happened to the last parts of this response r ip
also ayyyy third page!!}}

So how would you feel if an obnoxious student, who was both taller and more than likely older than you, gave you the vaguest description of a job and then made you change into, once again, one heck of an obnoxiously rich uniform? (And hey, you were probably poorer than them, too.) Something around the lines of rubbing salt in a wound, maybe?

Exactly.

"Wait a minute, what the heck do you mean by present when it's just a f--" Yukine said, attempting to shake out of Tamaki's reach again (And this is exactly why wishes like this are stupid, Yato!, he groaned to himself) to no avail and instead tripped on the rugs of the bathroom.

He was honestly near the point of sitting on it and giving up with his face buried in his hands. Instead, his legs forced him up and towards the bag, looking at the uniforms dully.

"I don't know what kind of crap this wish is going to become, but whatever the case it's not worth it," Yukine groaned.
@LordYato @Nympharia @Dessy @Sinuzaki @JovaniSkye
{{i loved writing the whole first half of the rp response send help
i have no idea what happened to the last parts of this response r ip
also ayyyy third page!!}}

So how would you feel if an obnoxious student, who was both taller and more than likely older than you, gave you the vaguest description of a job and then made you change into, once again, one heck of an obnoxiously rich uniform? (And hey, you were probably poorer than them, too.) Something around the lines of rubbing salt in a wound, maybe?

Exactly.

"Wait a minute, what the heck do you mean by present when it's just a f--" Yukine said, attempting to shake out of Tamaki's reach again (And this is exactly why wishes like this are stupid, Yato!, he groaned to himself) to no avail and instead tripped on the rugs of the bathroom.

He was honestly near the point of sitting on it and giving up with his face buried in his hands. Instead, his legs forced him up and towards the bag, looking at the uniforms dully.

"I don't know what kind of crap this wish is going to become, but whatever the case it's not worth it," Yukine groaned.
8GKYmn6.png tumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio3_75sq.png
your days of darkness
are numbered. prepare
to meet the light!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio4_75sq.png
WRrtdZk.png a
lucent. he/him. minor. trans
multimedia art / rp / dance!
hyperfixating on kid icarus
arcanart / personal art

As they walked, Yato seemed to be extremely restless, and she briefly wondered what was going on in his mind. However, the 'King' paid no attention to Yato nor his attempts at breaking in between the three of them.

But she couldn't keep up with his rambling, and soon lost track of the topic. The student seemed to be going on about imported plants and embellishments in the hallway. If there was one thing Hiyori had to agree on, it was that this school was a lovely place.

Hiyori stared as both regalia and god were shoved into a bathroom door. Whatever the job was, she found it really queer. Even Yukine felt the same way, expressing surprise when he was pushed and shut into the place.

Then the King turned to her, his wish revealed.

"Dress up?" she repeated after him, incredulous.

That was definitely a strange wish.

As they walked, Yato seemed to be extremely restless, and she briefly wondered what was going on in his mind. However, the 'King' paid no attention to Yato nor his attempts at breaking in between the three of them.

But she couldn't keep up with his rambling, and soon lost track of the topic. The student seemed to be going on about imported plants and embellishments in the hallway. If there was one thing Hiyori had to agree on, it was that this school was a lovely place.

Hiyori stared as both regalia and god were shoved into a bathroom door. Whatever the job was, she found it really queer. Even Yukine felt the same way, expressing surprise when he was pushed and shut into the place.

Then the King turned to her, his wish revealed.

"Dress up?" she repeated after him, incredulous.

That was definitely a strange wish.
Kunikuzushi
@chiaKittyNanami @Nympharia @Sinuzaki @Dessy @JovaniSkye

"Dress up?" Yato turned to Yukine with glossy eyes. He carried the sweet smelling, neatly pressed and folded uniforms in his hands like it were clothing for the nobles. "He wants us to put these on, Yukine..." He spoke distantly, hesitating to take off his current tracksuit 'armor'.

He lifted the vest and black pants over his body and faced the mirror to see what he'd look like, he was impressed he looked regal.

He gasped excitedly. "Yukine...we're going to look rich!" With that he sped to the nearest stall to change. After taking off his tracksuit and white shirt he quickly put on the uniform. Tamaki had also provided them with new black shoes, and he wouldn't pass up the chance to wear fancy shoes.

The one piece he didn't put on was the tie. Instead, he fashioned his fluffy fluff scarf around his collar like a mailcoach cravat - one magazine called it a waterfall knot. He even kept his little crown insignia above the school's embroidered logo, similar to the crown on his tracksuit - it was his trademark after all, but now crowning the Ouran Academy crest.

When he left the bathroom stall he presented himself to his regalia in an overdramatic pose as if he were under a spotlight.

"Whattaya think?" He chimed with a goofy smile on. "Hiyori will like this right? Right? Right? Okay! I shall go to her right now! I can't wait to see her faaaace! Come on Yukine! Put yours on! You'll look cuuute!" A little too excited, he was already crossing the room to leave, forgeting his old clothes in one of the stalls...
@chiaKittyNanami @Nympharia @Sinuzaki @Dessy @JovaniSkye

"Dress up?" Yato turned to Yukine with glossy eyes. He carried the sweet smelling, neatly pressed and folded uniforms in his hands like it were clothing for the nobles. "He wants us to put these on, Yukine..." He spoke distantly, hesitating to take off his current tracksuit 'armor'.

He lifted the vest and black pants over his body and faced the mirror to see what he'd look like, he was impressed he looked regal.

He gasped excitedly. "Yukine...we're going to look rich!" With that he sped to the nearest stall to change. After taking off his tracksuit and white shirt he quickly put on the uniform. Tamaki had also provided them with new black shoes, and he wouldn't pass up the chance to wear fancy shoes.

The one piece he didn't put on was the tie. Instead, he fashioned his fluffy fluff scarf around his collar like a mailcoach cravat - one magazine called it a waterfall knot. He even kept his little crown insignia above the school's embroidered logo, similar to the crown on his tracksuit - it was his trademark after all, but now crowning the Ouran Academy crest.

When he left the bathroom stall he presented himself to his regalia in an overdramatic pose as if he were under a spotlight.

"Whattaya think?" He chimed with a goofy smile on. "Hiyori will like this right? Right? Right? Okay! I shall go to her right now! I can't wait to see her faaaace! Come on Yukine! Put yours on! You'll look cuuute!" A little too excited, he was already crossing the room to leave, forgeting his old clothes in one of the stalls...
tumblr_o537q169Y71vq17reo8_r1_75sq.png
dT9HQge.pngQ5PUVtn.gifmlHpBMC.png
working on an art shop...
@Dessy @LordYato @Nympharia @Sinuzaki @JovaniSkye

{{sort of ended up rushing the post since fr's rollover is early today,, whoops}}

There was no way in heck Yukine wanted to help grant Tamaki's wish, especially now that he wanted them to change into the school uniform. He was perfectly fine with keeping his jacket on, too, considering he'd worn hoodies quickly after becoming Yato's shinki, except with Yato deciding to change and about to leave, it was pretty much forcing him.

"Do I look like I want to dress up right now?" the shinki groaned, going into a stall and reluctantly changing. Seriously? He even brought shoes? he thought, deciding to skip out on changing into the black shoes. The pants seemed to be barely too large for him anyways, so he was expecting to get away with it. It probably wouldn't work, with how noticeable the white sneakers would be anyways, but he was giving it a shot.

Rushing out of the stall and ending up hiding his clothes inside the opened bag (besides heck, Yukine didn't know where else to put it, and if he'd left it there he predicted one of the rich students would dump it in the trash,), then closing said bag and hiding it, the shinki walked out of the stall without casualness, trying to catch up to Yato in the outfit uncomfortably.
@Dessy @LordYato @Nympharia @Sinuzaki @JovaniSkye

{{sort of ended up rushing the post since fr's rollover is early today,, whoops}}

There was no way in heck Yukine wanted to help grant Tamaki's wish, especially now that he wanted them to change into the school uniform. He was perfectly fine with keeping his jacket on, too, considering he'd worn hoodies quickly after becoming Yato's shinki, except with Yato deciding to change and about to leave, it was pretty much forcing him.

"Do I look like I want to dress up right now?" the shinki groaned, going into a stall and reluctantly changing. Seriously? He even brought shoes? he thought, deciding to skip out on changing into the black shoes. The pants seemed to be barely too large for him anyways, so he was expecting to get away with it. It probably wouldn't work, with how noticeable the white sneakers would be anyways, but he was giving it a shot.

Rushing out of the stall and ending up hiding his clothes inside the opened bag (besides heck, Yukine didn't know where else to put it, and if he'd left it there he predicted one of the rich students would dump it in the trash,), then closing said bag and hiding it, the shinki walked out of the stall without casualness, trying to catch up to Yato in the outfit uncomfortably.
8GKYmn6.png tumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio3_75sq.png
your days of darkness
are numbered. prepare
to meet the light!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio4_75sq.png
WRrtdZk.png a
lucent. he/him. minor. trans
multimedia art / rp / dance!
hyperfixating on kid icarus
arcanart / personal art

@LordYato @chiaKittyNanami @Nympharia @Sinuzaki @Dessy ((GOMENASAI ;_____; I'm here, I'm so sorry. I'll suck less! D: /flails))

Tamaki's eyes lit up when Hiyori confirmed she had listened to every single word of praise he spoke for Ouran and was following his plan with curiosity. He posed elegantly, running a hand through his hair and all but emitting glitter. "But of course, princess, they do say clothes make the man after all~" and as if on queue, he heard the door open to the men's room. Dramatically he waved his hand over toward Yato and Yukine in presentation. "Just look and see...!"

What emerged was... better. But not quite what the King expected. Their atrocious commoner clothing aside, he could really see what he had to work with... and it needed work. Now that he wasn't choking under the smell of the sweat-ridden gutter rags, he could see that the Yato-god had lovely eyes, though he really did pale in comparison to his golden-haired, fiery-eyed counterpart. But what to do with them... "Renge," he said, more to himself than anything. Then nodded, agreeing with himself. Glancing over at Hiyori apologetically, as that had not been quite the "reveal" he had been hoping for. "Well, it's a start. Now, mon amis, to the Host Club!" After all, they'd kept everyone waiting long enough.

Tamaki marched them along at a smart pace, oblivious to the twists and turns it took to get them to his homeland. He paused only briefly outside the great doors, momentarily anxious that Mommy would be upset by his delay. When he made certain he hadn't lost any of the three, he threw open the great doors, annoucing, "Welcome! To Ouran Academy's Host Club!" Moments after his announcement he was already through the doors and down to his waiting friends. "I have found some lost little mice along my way who will be joining us today, this all-important day~" He paused in his ramble to look over longingly at Haruhi. "Because daddy's such a nice man, Haaarrruuuuhiii-chan~" He turned to look back at Yato and Yukine, feeling silly for having left Hiyori in the door. He hurried to collect her and bring her front and center for the others to see. "This young princess is Iki Hiyori, a family friend, and her companions are Yukine and Yato. They will be joining us for our theme today-" And as long as it takes to make my adorable Haruhi girly! he thought, giggling aloud without realizing it. After a moment of dramatic pause to assure himself he had everyone's attention. Wait... what was his theme...?

((Can we please talk about my spell check wanting "Hiyori" to be "Thyroid" /dead Also RUSHED POST of entrance D:, GOMEN D: ))
@LordYato @chiaKittyNanami @Nympharia @Sinuzaki @Dessy ((GOMENASAI ;_____; I'm here, I'm so sorry. I'll suck less! D: /flails))

Tamaki's eyes lit up when Hiyori confirmed she had listened to every single word of praise he spoke for Ouran and was following his plan with curiosity. He posed elegantly, running a hand through his hair and all but emitting glitter. "But of course, princess, they do say clothes make the man after all~" and as if on queue, he heard the door open to the men's room. Dramatically he waved his hand over toward Yato and Yukine in presentation. "Just look and see...!"

What emerged was... better. But not quite what the King expected. Their atrocious commoner clothing aside, he could really see what he had to work with... and it needed work. Now that he wasn't choking under the smell of the sweat-ridden gutter rags, he could see that the Yato-god had lovely eyes, though he really did pale in comparison to his golden-haired, fiery-eyed counterpart. But what to do with them... "Renge," he said, more to himself than anything. Then nodded, agreeing with himself. Glancing over at Hiyori apologetically, as that had not been quite the "reveal" he had been hoping for. "Well, it's a start. Now, mon amis, to the Host Club!" After all, they'd kept everyone waiting long enough.

Tamaki marched them along at a smart pace, oblivious to the twists and turns it took to get them to his homeland. He paused only briefly outside the great doors, momentarily anxious that Mommy would be upset by his delay. When he made certain he hadn't lost any of the three, he threw open the great doors, annoucing, "Welcome! To Ouran Academy's Host Club!" Moments after his announcement he was already through the doors and down to his waiting friends. "I have found some lost little mice along my way who will be joining us today, this all-important day~" He paused in his ramble to look over longingly at Haruhi. "Because daddy's such a nice man, Haaarrruuuuhiii-chan~" He turned to look back at Yato and Yukine, feeling silly for having left Hiyori in the door. He hurried to collect her and bring her front and center for the others to see. "This young princess is Iki Hiyori, a family friend, and her companions are Yukine and Yato. They will be joining us for our theme today-" And as long as it takes to make my adorable Haruhi girly! he thought, giggling aloud without realizing it. After a moment of dramatic pause to assure himself he had everyone's attention. Wait... what was his theme...?

((Can we please talk about my spell check wanting "Hiyori" to be "Thyroid" /dead Also RUSHED POST of entrance D:, GOMEN D: ))
@LordYato @chiaKittyNanami @Sinuzaki @Dessy @JovaniSkye

(( YAAAAAY~ Now that we're in the Host Club, it's my turn! ^o^ Sorry I went kind of AWOL, I was super busy with RL stuff. It was so much fun. *sarcasm* I'm finally free for the next three months, so that's good. ^.^; Enough rambling from me-- let's a-go! ;-D ))

"You're late." Kyoya didn't even try to hide the tone of disgust in his voice.

Haruhi felt bad for the trio of new students the cat -- ahem, Tamaki -- had dragged in. "Yeah... 'nice man' is one way to put it," she responded to said flamboyant blonde. "Nice and gullible," she mentally added with a roll of her eyes.

"Hello there, Hiyori~" Hikaru said with a smirk, taking the girl's hand.

Not to be outdone, Kaoru grabbed her other hand. "Welcome to the Host Club~"

"Knock it off, you two," Haruhi scolded with a huff. She decided since no one else was introducing themselves to the new arrivals, she might as well do it for them."It's nice to meet you three. I'm Haruhi Fujioka, also known as the only sane one here. I see you've met the resident 'king,' Tamaki Suoh. I think the title 'overly dramatic idiot' suits him better, though." She began gesturing towards each of the hosts (and the manager) in turn.

"These two troublemakers are the Hitachiin twins, Hikaru and Kaoru-- don't worry if you can't tell them apart right now, you'll learn which one is which soon enough."

"The short blonde host with the stuffed bunny is Hani-sempai. Don't let his cuteness fool you, he's really good at martial arts. Don't EVER get in the way between him and his cake. The tall, quiet one is Mori-sempai. He doesn't talk much and is rarely seen without Hani. They're really close to each other."

"Kyoya's really the one in charge-- he's the guy over there with the black hair and glasses. He keeps track of the budget and, if you were stupid enough to accidentally break an expensive vase,"
she grumbled and pointed to herself, "your debt to the club."

"Finally, there's our manager, Renge. She likes doujinshi manga and is basically obsessed with this dating sim game called Uki Doki Memorial! She's kind of scary at times, but she's nice once you get to know her. ...I think that's just about everyone,"
she finished. "We may be weirdos, but we're friendly weirdos. If you need any help, just ask."

(( JovaniSkye: My spellcheck wants to correct "Hiyori" to "Hayer." ??? ))

(( YAAAAAY~ Now that we're in the Host Club, it's my turn! ^o^ Sorry I went kind of AWOL, I was super busy with RL stuff. It was so much fun. *sarcasm* I'm finally free for the next three months, so that's good. ^.^; Enough rambling from me-- let's a-go! ;-D ))

"You're late." Kyoya didn't even try to hide the tone of disgust in his voice.

Haruhi felt bad for the trio of new students the cat -- ahem, Tamaki -- had dragged in. "Yeah... 'nice man' is one way to put it," she responded to said flamboyant blonde. "Nice and gullible," she mentally added with a roll of her eyes.

"Hello there, Hiyori~" Hikaru said with a smirk, taking the girl's hand.

Not to be outdone, Kaoru grabbed her other hand. "Welcome to the Host Club~"

"Knock it off, you two," Haruhi scolded with a huff. She decided since no one else was introducing themselves to the new arrivals, she might as well do it for them."It's nice to meet you three. I'm Haruhi Fujioka, also known as the only sane one here. I see you've met the resident 'king,' Tamaki Suoh. I think the title 'overly dramatic idiot' suits him better, though." She began gesturing towards each of the hosts (and the manager) in turn.

"These two troublemakers are the Hitachiin twins, Hikaru and Kaoru-- don't worry if you can't tell them apart right now, you'll learn which one is which soon enough."

"The short blonde host with the stuffed bunny is Hani-sempai. Don't let his cuteness fool you, he's really good at martial arts. Don't EVER get in the way between him and his cake. The tall, quiet one is Mori-sempai. He doesn't talk much and is rarely seen without Hani. They're really close to each other."

"Kyoya's really the one in charge-- he's the guy over there with the black hair and glasses. He keeps track of the budget and, if you were stupid enough to accidentally break an expensive vase,"
she grumbled and pointed to herself, "your debt to the club."

"Finally, there's our manager, Renge. She likes doujinshi manga and is basically obsessed with this dating sim game called Uki Doki Memorial! She's kind of scary at times, but she's nice once you get to know her. ...I think that's just about everyone,"
she finished. "We may be weirdos, but we're friendly weirdos. If you need any help, just ask."

(( JovaniSkye: My spellcheck wants to correct "Hiyori" to "Hayer." ??? ))
P5-StylizedTokyoSkylineDay.png METAVERSE
he/him
FR+3
Fandragon Hoarder
@LordYato @chiaKittyNanami @Nympharia @Sinuzaki @JovaniSkye With a flick of his hand on hair and an elegant pose (she could have sworn he [i]dazzled[/i]), Tamaki as Hiyori learnt later presented to her Yato and Yukine in the school outfit. Hiyori blinked, smiling a bit. At least it wasn't something outlandish like a Capypa suit, and she felt Yato looked more fresh in a neatly-pressed clothing. [color=B6316C]"You look great, Yato. Yukine!"[/color] And once Tamaki introduced the new host club, with Haruhi telling them the names of hosts, Hiyori already knew who she was going to make a friend of. [color=B6316C]"It's a pleasure to meet you.."[/color] she said to each one of the twins, but at the same time holding another plan in her mind. [color=B6316C]"Ahh.. excuse me.."[/color] Having exchanged pleasantries, Hiyori slipped her hands off and made a beeline past Haruhi and the twins towards Hani-sempai. [color=B6316C]"Say,"[/color] Hiyori hovered around Hani, her eyes sparkling. [color=B6316C]"You like martial arts? Me too! Have you heard about TONO?!! You have, right?"[/color] Reaching into her satchel, she produced a magazine and opened it wide - [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/8LiwzLS.png[/img][/center] [color=B6316C]"Seeee? Don't you think the lighting makes him look scary?"[/color] Hiyori babbled, showing the 2-page picture of her favourite martial artist to everyone else up-close. [color=B6316C]"I've just decided!!"[/color] she declared, withdrawing the magazine from Yukine's face and pulling down a fisted hand. [color=B6316C]"My next recipe should be Tono Cake!"[/color] With another martial artist here, Hiyori knew she was going to like this Host Club.
@LordYato @chiaKittyNanami @Nympharia @Sinuzaki @JovaniSkye

With a flick of his hand on hair and an elegant pose (she could have sworn he dazzled), Tamaki as Hiyori learnt later presented to her Yato and Yukine in the school outfit. Hiyori blinked, smiling a bit. At least it wasn't something outlandish like a Capypa suit, and she felt Yato looked more fresh in a neatly-pressed clothing.

"You look great, Yato. Yukine!"

And once Tamaki introduced the new host club, with Haruhi telling them the names of hosts, Hiyori already knew who she was going to make a friend of.

"It's a pleasure to meet you.." she said to each one of the twins, but at the same time holding another plan in her mind. "Ahh.. excuse me.." Having exchanged pleasantries, Hiyori slipped her hands off and made a beeline past Haruhi and the twins towards Hani-sempai.

"Say," Hiyori hovered around Hani, her eyes sparkling. "You like martial arts? Me too! Have you heard about TONO?!! You have, right?" Reaching into her satchel, she produced a magazine and opened it wide -
8LiwzLS.png

"Seeee? Don't you think the lighting makes him look scary?" Hiyori babbled, showing the 2-page picture of her favourite martial artist to everyone else up-close. "I've just decided!!" she declared, withdrawing the magazine from Yukine's face and pulling down a fisted hand. "My next recipe should be Tono Cake!"

With another martial artist here, Hiyori knew she was going to like this Host Club.
Kunikuzushi
@ChiaKittyNanami @Nympharia @Sinuzaki @Dessy @JovaniSkye

(( Sorry I've been so sloowww :,) My only excuse is my new job, an overdue poster and my Hiyori in real life who I had to steal away for a whole day in an island <3

Hiyori liked it! Yato couldn't be so pleased with himself. He was also so glad Yukine agreed to wear the uniform alongside him too! He looked so cute in one! Maybe they could walk outta this place wearing them, and it'd be free of charge!

"Told ya this was a great idea," he whispered to his regalia, nudging him on the elbow. They had just impressed Hiyori!

When Tamaki opened the doors to a new room and introduced them to a whole Host Club, Yato was overwhelmed by the greetings. Aside from the cozy room smelling of flowers, he was greeted by a group of handsome boys just as charming as Tamaki!

As Haruhi was introducing them one by one, he couldn't help but glance at Hiyori who excitedly bounded up to the martial arts fan. She looked cute with him, and he looked so sweet and adorable, this Hani. How the heck could Yato compete with that? Even the looming figure, Mori was his name, beside Hani, definitely looked like the tall, dark, handsome type.

Yato returned his gaze to Haruhi, the one who sounded so nice and normal compared to his extravaggant client and the other boys. Yato felt his cheeks flush when he caught the eyes of the brown-eyed boy. He had a more feminine face, and Yato didn't expect to be reminded of a Hiyori in him. Brown eyes...brown hair...

Something's different about this host,
he thought narrowing his eyes at Haruhi. Tamaki mentioned his name earlier and he wondered what was all that about.

As much as he wanted to step away from these rich kids and take Hiyori out of here, he stepped forward, surprising himself and his blessed regalia. He slung an arm around Yukine's shoulders and smiled at the hosts, casting curious glances at Haruhi. He'd ask Tamaki about it later but suspicions aside he knew he had to put out his own charm in front of these guys. Plus that Kyoya kid looked so rich he might pay him double the yen...

"Hey there," Yato began with a grin and a puff of his chest, "I'm the god Yat - !" Oh. Was he supposed to reveal his identity? Or keep to his client? Whoops. "I mean! Ugh yeah, hi, I'm Yato! At your service! Yukine and I can help you with anything you might need! Sink fixes, marble polishing, window cleaning and um...even laundry and dusting and floral design! Only five yen a job! Whatya wish for, I'll grant and I'll get it done!"

Okay. Maybe the only charming introduction he could think of was his sales pitch.
@ChiaKittyNanami @Nympharia @Sinuzaki @Dessy @JovaniSkye

(( Sorry I've been so sloowww :,) My only excuse is my new job, an overdue poster and my Hiyori in real life who I had to steal away for a whole day in an island <3

Hiyori liked it! Yato couldn't be so pleased with himself. He was also so glad Yukine agreed to wear the uniform alongside him too! He looked so cute in one! Maybe they could walk outta this place wearing them, and it'd be free of charge!

"Told ya this was a great idea," he whispered to his regalia, nudging him on the elbow. They had just impressed Hiyori!

When Tamaki opened the doors to a new room and introduced them to a whole Host Club, Yato was overwhelmed by the greetings. Aside from the cozy room smelling of flowers, he was greeted by a group of handsome boys just as charming as Tamaki!

As Haruhi was introducing them one by one, he couldn't help but glance at Hiyori who excitedly bounded up to the martial arts fan. She looked cute with him, and he looked so sweet and adorable, this Hani. How the heck could Yato compete with that? Even the looming figure, Mori was his name, beside Hani, definitely looked like the tall, dark, handsome type.

Yato returned his gaze to Haruhi, the one who sounded so nice and normal compared to his extravaggant client and the other boys. Yato felt his cheeks flush when he caught the eyes of the brown-eyed boy. He had a more feminine face, and Yato didn't expect to be reminded of a Hiyori in him. Brown eyes...brown hair...

Something's different about this host,
he thought narrowing his eyes at Haruhi. Tamaki mentioned his name earlier and he wondered what was all that about.

As much as he wanted to step away from these rich kids and take Hiyori out of here, he stepped forward, surprising himself and his blessed regalia. He slung an arm around Yukine's shoulders and smiled at the hosts, casting curious glances at Haruhi. He'd ask Tamaki about it later but suspicions aside he knew he had to put out his own charm in front of these guys. Plus that Kyoya kid looked so rich he might pay him double the yen...

"Hey there," Yato began with a grin and a puff of his chest, "I'm the god Yat - !" Oh. Was he supposed to reveal his identity? Or keep to his client? Whoops. "I mean! Ugh yeah, hi, I'm Yato! At your service! Yukine and I can help you with anything you might need! Sink fixes, marble polishing, window cleaning and um...even laundry and dusting and floral design! Only five yen a job! Whatya wish for, I'll grant and I'll get it done!"

Okay. Maybe the only charming introduction he could think of was his sales pitch.
tumblr_o537q169Y71vq17reo8_r1_75sq.png
dT9HQge.pngQ5PUVtn.gifmlHpBMC.png
working on an art shop...
@LordYato @chiaKittyNanami @Nympharia @Sinuzaki @Dessy ((That Thyroid Hayer, though.))

Tamaki watched hopefully as Hiyori seemed drawn to Hani and Mori. Ahhh, so that's her type, is it? Lolita boy with a wild bodyguard. Yes, yes, good to know! He nodded pointlessly to himself, storing the information away as Haruhi began introductions. What a good girl she was, his little Haruhi! He dramatically pressed a hand to his brow as she referred to him as the King (her ironic tone lost on him, per usual) when he felt the fires of hell boring through his skull. Tamaki physically jumped before slowly turning around to face the villain in glasses. He let out a sound like a teakettle and raced toward Haruhi, arms extended. "WAH! Haruhi-chan, mommy's angry!" Complete with crocodile tears, he launched himself at her, his arms wrapping around the female host, while he rubbed his face on her hair.

As Yato began his introduction, Tamaki turned to look at him and froze. G-God!? What was this idiot THINKING? If the other hosts found out he had sought a higher power to put his Haruhi in a dress, everything would be RUINED. The two of them must have momentarily linked brain waves, because the God caught himself and continued. Tamaki peered around, hoping no one else had caught the slip. However, the more Yato spoke, the more Tamaki questioned his godly prowess. Sink fixes? Window cleaning? Tamaki unceremoniously abandoned Haruhi, putting his hands in his pockets and walked with purpose toward Yato. "Yato-kun, you misunderstand why I called you." Or maybe Tamaki misunderstood who he called, but he wouldn't admit to that. When he rounded back to the hosts, his face was alight, and his floating roses had returned. "He's definitely someone that can be worked with! I'm sure this first attempt at a character has much room for improvement. Yato-kun must've misunderstood what sort of place we are..." He looked at Yato out of the corner of his eye, which twitched slightly, though otherwise his presentation was flawless.
@LordYato @chiaKittyNanami @Nympharia @Sinuzaki @Dessy ((That Thyroid Hayer, though.))

Tamaki watched hopefully as Hiyori seemed drawn to Hani and Mori. Ahhh, so that's her type, is it? Lolita boy with a wild bodyguard. Yes, yes, good to know! He nodded pointlessly to himself, storing the information away as Haruhi began introductions. What a good girl she was, his little Haruhi! He dramatically pressed a hand to his brow as she referred to him as the King (her ironic tone lost on him, per usual) when he felt the fires of hell boring through his skull. Tamaki physically jumped before slowly turning around to face the villain in glasses. He let out a sound like a teakettle and raced toward Haruhi, arms extended. "WAH! Haruhi-chan, mommy's angry!" Complete with crocodile tears, he launched himself at her, his arms wrapping around the female host, while he rubbed his face on her hair.

As Yato began his introduction, Tamaki turned to look at him and froze. G-God!? What was this idiot THINKING? If the other hosts found out he had sought a higher power to put his Haruhi in a dress, everything would be RUINED. The two of them must have momentarily linked brain waves, because the God caught himself and continued. Tamaki peered around, hoping no one else had caught the slip. However, the more Yato spoke, the more Tamaki questioned his godly prowess. Sink fixes? Window cleaning? Tamaki unceremoniously abandoned Haruhi, putting his hands in his pockets and walked with purpose toward Yato. "Yato-kun, you misunderstand why I called you." Or maybe Tamaki misunderstood who he called, but he wouldn't admit to that. When he rounded back to the hosts, his face was alight, and his floating roses had returned. "He's definitely someone that can be worked with! I'm sure this first attempt at a character has much room for improvement. Yato-kun must've misunderstood what sort of place we are..." He looked at Yato out of the corner of his eye, which twitched slightly, though otherwise his presentation was flawless.

Haruhi had half a mind to push Tamaki away when he grabbed onto her. "You anger Kyoya-sempai, you face the consequences," she monotoned, her eye twitching once she felt him rubbing his face in her hair.

The vice president continued to glare daggers at the blonde, then jotted down a few notes in his book. Finally, he spoke. "If these three create any more problems, it's on your head, Tamaki." As much as he hated relenting to the King of the Host Club's demands, Kyoya saw no other option. "I imagine we can make some adequate hosts out of the two male students, while the girl could be the manager's assistant." He considered this for a second, then muttered, "I sincerely hope her cooking skills are better than Renge's..."

Luckily for Haruhi, Tamaki soon let go of her to correct Yato. The female host noticed said new student scrutinizing her and felt herself begin to panic. Did he notice something wasn't right? Was she not acting masculine enough? Haruhi forced herself to take deep, calming breaths. "It's not that bad. Worst case scenario, I have to ask him to keep it quiet," she thought, trying to soothe herself. "He seems like the type who'd understand. Speaking of secrets... Yato and Tamaki are acting pretty suspicious. It's like they're planning something... What are they up to?" She scrutinized them both, frowning slightly. "And why do I get the feeling that it's about me...?"

Haruhi had half a mind to push Tamaki away when he grabbed onto her. "You anger Kyoya-sempai, you face the consequences," she monotoned, her eye twitching once she felt him rubbing his face in her hair.

The vice president continued to glare daggers at the blonde, then jotted down a few notes in his book. Finally, he spoke. "If these three create any more problems, it's on your head, Tamaki." As much as he hated relenting to the King of the Host Club's demands, Kyoya saw no other option. "I imagine we can make some adequate hosts out of the two male students, while the girl could be the manager's assistant." He considered this for a second, then muttered, "I sincerely hope her cooking skills are better than Renge's..."

Luckily for Haruhi, Tamaki soon let go of her to correct Yato. The female host noticed said new student scrutinizing her and felt herself begin to panic. Did he notice something wasn't right? Was she not acting masculine enough? Haruhi forced herself to take deep, calming breaths. "It's not that bad. Worst case scenario, I have to ask him to keep it quiet," she thought, trying to soothe herself. "He seems like the type who'd understand. Speaking of secrets... Yato and Tamaki are acting pretty suspicious. It's like they're planning something... What are they up to?" She scrutinized them both, frowning slightly. "And why do I get the feeling that it's about me...?"
P5-StylizedTokyoSkylineDay.png METAVERSE
he/him
FR+3
Fandragon Hoarder
1 2 3 4