Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon Lords RP discussion
1 2
@Alledowaya@Amaranth41@Aretimes@torterrta@Lamenting@Wintersoul@Redamancy@nijabeta@Grelleth@RadioactivePup@ArceeAutobot

So this is a thread where we can just talk about dragon lords and ask any queastion we want to ask everyone. So I've had this idea for a while I've just been to lazy to do it. By the way if I ping someone who is no longer on or I just forget someone please let me know I tried to get everyone.

So I'll ask a question
Beside your dragon or human who do you like the most?
@Alledowaya@Amaranth41@Aretimes@torterrta@Lamenting@Wintersoul@Redamancy@nijabeta@Grelleth@RadioactivePup@ArceeAutobot

So this is a thread where we can just talk about dragon lords and ask any queastion we want to ask everyone. So I've had this idea for a while I've just been to lazy to do it. By the way if I ping someone who is no longer on or I just forget someone please let me know I tried to get everyone.

So I'll ask a question
Beside your dragon or human who do you like the most?
WUljZ5n.png in loving memory of my cat chase
@Lynxloverdafirst
100% crazy german doctor dude
@Lynxloverdafirst
100% crazy german doctor dude
Mine is Orion or Tecktitle
@Redamancy
Mine is Orion or Tecktitle
@Redamancy
@Lynxloverdafirst
Grelleth's Vladislava
And ArceeAutobot's Stormwing

Don't like either of them as much as I like my derg Hyacintho tho..
@Lynxloverdafirst
Grelleth's Vladislava
And ArceeAutobot's Stormwing

Don't like either of them as much as I like my derg Hyacintho tho..
One more question out of all the dragons beside stormwing and hyacintho and your own dergs who do you want to escape
@Alledowaya@Amaranth41@Aretimes@torterrta@Lamenting@Wintersoul@Redamancy@ninjatbeta@Grelleth@RadioactivePup@ArceeAutobot
One more question out of all the dragons beside stormwing and hyacintho and your own dergs who do you want to escape
@Alledowaya@Amaranth41@Aretimes@torterrta@Lamenting@Wintersoul@Redamancy@ninjatbeta@Grelleth@RadioactivePup@ArceeAutobot
@Lynxloverdafirst
hmmm
unsureeee
@Lynxloverdafirst
hmmm
unsureeee
@Lynxloverdafirst
heh, to be honest. i really cant wait till someone finds out Axel's tranquilizer/ ketamine addiction
@Lynxloverdafirst
heh, to be honest. i really cant wait till someone finds out Axel's tranquilizer/ ketamine addiction
I'm honestly more afraid of that crazy German Doctor then axel
@Redamancy
I'm honestly more afraid of that crazy German Doctor then axel
@Redamancy
@Lynxloverdafirst pfft, true. same as well Axels actually a huge pi ss baby with too many insecuritys and a big ego also hes literally, and would admit, hes the dragon lord's dog. [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/73/af/50/73af50e9cd4cc1af42b0c848ddb68e55.jpg[/img]
@Lynxloverdafirst
pfft, true. same as well
Axels actually a huge pi ss baby with too many insecuritys and a big ego
also hes literally, and would admit, hes the dragon lord's dog.
73af50e9cd4cc1af42b0c848ddb68e55.jpg
Do you think Alledowaya will let me add a character that hasn't been captured cause I'm thinking about adding this baby but have him as Stella's son or something and when she was captured they got separated. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/222192/22219188_350.png[/img] @Alledowaya@Amaranth41@Aretimes@torterrta@Lamenting@Wintersoul@Redamancy@ninjatbeta@Grelleth@RadioactivePup@ArceeAutobot
Do you think Alledowaya will let me add a character that hasn't been captured cause I'm thinking about adding this baby but have him as Stella's son or something and when she was captured they got separated.
22219188_350.png
1 2