Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon Lords RP discussion
1 2
@Lynxloverdafirst
hmm, not sure
aleedowaya hasnt even been on the form since it started
@Lynxloverdafirst
hmm, not sure
aleedowaya hasnt even been on the form since it started
@Lynxloverdafirst
Tbh I'd just add it in by now.

It wasn't the best idea for Alledowaya to create a roleplay thread when they're not even gonna be on to look at posts & such.
@Lynxloverdafirst
Tbh I'd just add it in by now.

It wasn't the best idea for Alledowaya to create a roleplay thread when they're not even gonna be on to look at posts & such.
@torterrta Agreed. I was waiting for alledowaya to approve dr. zyrephon, but after a while i just gave up and decided to use him. I'm glad i did, since the place needed a medical doctor.
@torterrta Agreed. I was waiting for alledowaya to approve dr. zyrephon, but after a while i just gave up and decided to use him. I'm glad i did, since the place needed a medical doctor.
54QypJZ.png T4KrBf3.png exalt_button_with_price_by_hannahbbug3-db0g85b.gif
@Lynxloverdafirst @Grelleth @torterrta @Redamancy

I don't know about you guys but it kinda feels like Dragon Lords has sort of become something like...I don't know...like something that no one goes onto any more. Because it used to be so alive and fun! I so I added a dragon that hasn't yet been caught just to see what would happen. Kind of like what Lynx did.
@Lynxloverdafirst @Grelleth @torterrta @Redamancy

I don't know about you guys but it kinda feels like Dragon Lords has sort of become something like...I don't know...like something that no one goes onto any more. Because it used to be so alive and fun! I so I added a dragon that hasn't yet been caught just to see what would happen. Kind of like what Lynx did.
DRAGONS RULE Offline

Hey guys, I'm back!

Gonna go to sleep now. Night night
@AcreeAutobot I believe the word you are looking for is inactive. It's probably because a lot of people left.
@AcreeAutobot I believe the word you are looking for is inactive. It's probably because a lot of people left.
54QypJZ.png T4KrBf3.png exalt_button_with_price_by_hannahbbug3-db0g85b.gif
@Grelleth@ArceeAutobot
I agree side to not be able to keep up with all the pings coming in from it and now I get barely one per day from it
@Grelleth@ArceeAutobot
I agree side to not be able to keep up with all the pings coming in from it and now I get barely one per day from it
WUljZ5n.png in loving memory of my cat chase
@Amaranth41 @Aretimes @Lynxloverdafirst @Lamenting @Wintersoul @Redamancy @ninjatbeta @Grelleth @RadioactivePup @ArceeAutobot @MizzleFrau {Sorry for pinging some people whom may've dropped out a while ago.} I'm adding a new character, His name is Narcus [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22168965] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/221690/22168965_350.png[/img] [/url] Name: Narcus Subspecies: Imperial Age: {In dragon years} 25 Flight: Earth Personality: He doesn't talk much and is usually a big softie, but if you become friends with him he will reveal interesting facts and protect you when in trouble. Role: Currently none. Ect.: Infected right back leg from a fight with a plague dragon, right after the fight is when he was captured and brought to a cage.
@Amaranth41 @Aretimes @Lynxloverdafirst @Lamenting @Wintersoul @Redamancy @ninjatbeta @Grelleth @RadioactivePup @ArceeAutobot @MizzleFrau

{Sorry for pinging some people whom may've dropped out a while ago.}

I'm adding a new character, His name is Narcus

22168965_350.png

Name: Narcus
Subspecies: Imperial
Flight: Earth
Personality: He doesn't talk much and is usually a big softie, but if you become friends with him he will reveal interesting facts and protect you when in trouble.
Role: Currently none.
Ect.: Infected right back leg from a fight with a plague dragon, right after the fight is when he was captured and brought to a cage.
Winter soul dropped out I think
@torterrta
Winter soul dropped out I think
@torterrta
WUljZ5n.png in loving memory of my cat chase
1 2