Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RayClan
1 2 3
@FennyGirl @Hashakgig @Lynxloverdafirst

"Oh? And who will come my dear?" He asked while clearing his throat making his voice now not so crackly.

"Oh? And who will come my dear?" He asked while clearing his throat making his voice now not so crackly.
Stella walked up to the group of dragons and smiled "hello, I'm Stella and you guys are?" She tilted her head a bit and looked at the dragons.
@FennyGirl@Hashakgig@NekoTheKat
Stella walked up to the group of dragons and smiled "hello, I'm Stella and you guys are?" She tilted her head a bit and looked at the dragons.
@FennyGirl@Hashakgig@NekoTheKat
WUljZ5n.png in loving memory of my cat chase
@Hashakgig @Lynxlolverdafirst @NekoTheKat

"My senses are never wrong" she said as she watched the entrance. "Well any way there would be a fight to see who will be my deputy" she said with a chuckle.
@Hashakgig @Lynxlolverdafirst @NekoTheKat

"My senses are never wrong" she said as she watched the entrance. "Well any way there would be a fight to see who will be my deputy" she said with a chuckle.

Zombie snorted shifting his weight to the right. "Don't you have a deputy in your clan?" He asked holding a spider in his left palm.

Zombie snorted shifting his weight to the right. "Don't you have a deputy in your clan?" He asked holding a spider in his left palm.
@FennyGirl @Lynxlolverdafirst @NekoTheKat

(I turn my head once and this thread explodes. xD)

"Atcen." The Ridgeback stated about her name, before the other entered the scene. Much like Zombie she had yet to figure out who she could trust. And seeing that Roar was busy talking with zombie the Ridgeback faced Stella. "A group of dragons who randomly met." She replied with a subtle smile.
@FennyGirl @Lynxlolverdafirst @NekoTheKat

(I turn my head once and this thread explodes. xD)

"Atcen." The Ridgeback stated about her name, before the other entered the scene. Much like Zombie she had yet to figure out who she could trust. And seeing that Roar was busy talking with zombie the Ridgeback faced Stella. "A group of dragons who randomly met." She replied with a subtle smile.
9h ahead of Flight Rising

@FennyGirl @Hashakgig lolz @Lynxloverdafirst

Zombie snorted and sat down feeling board and tired.
@FennyGirl @Hashakgig lolz @Lynxloverdafirst

Zombie snorted and sat down feeling board and tired.
@Hashakgig @Lynxloverdafirst @NekoTheKat
(XD. I'm So sorry About taking the whole day)

"Okay, then I'll show you around. Will here I'm guessing you already know. Over there near the big sycamore tree is my den. Near the water fall , actually right behind it is your guys place." Roar said as she looked up.
@Hashakgig @Lynxloverdafirst @NekoTheKat
(XD. I'm So sorry About taking the whole day)

"Okay, then I'll show you around. Will here I'm guessing you already know. Over there near the big sycamore tree is my den. Near the water fall , actually right behind it is your guys place." Roar said as she looked up.
@FennyGirl

Zombie snorted and followed her. "Aren't you Light? How can you have water in your lair?" He commented
@FennyGirl

Zombie snorted and followed her. "Aren't you Light? How can you have water in your lair?" He commented
@Fennygirl [b]Name:[/b] MidNight [b]Dragon:[/b] Nocturne [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Personality:[/b] Caring for the people around him, curious, belives in himeself. Might get grumpy at times. [b]Skills:[/b] Stealthy, easily blendes into a dark surroundings [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/220124/22012399_350.png[/img]
@Fennygirl

Name: MidNight
Dragon: Nocturne
Personality: Caring for the people around him, curious, belives in himeself. Might get grumpy at times.
Skills: Stealthy, easily blendes into a dark surroundings

22012399_350.png
wiNINlH.png
@FennyGirl @Hashakgig @Lynxloverdafirst @NekoTheKat

A wild Nocture appeared into the clearing, her scales as dark as the night.
"Hey," she said, cheerfully. "My name's MidNight and I'm very proud of joining your clan." Her icy-coloured eyes looking upon the gathering.
@FennyGirl @Hashakgig @Lynxloverdafirst @NekoTheKat

A wild Nocture appeared into the clearing, her scales as dark as the night.
"Hey," she said, cheerfully. "My name's MidNight and I'm very proud of joining your clan." Her icy-coloured eyes looking upon the gathering.
wiNINlH.png
1 2 3