Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | .. Youth .. CLOSED Dragons in a Lab Rp
1 2 3 4
@Lament@Crokedwiings @SteampunkDragon @Nulume @lilMama @Tzarksra@CrimsonAero @ClusterFox @EchoWing @Lamentinging
I think we should still ping everyone though or else it'll be easy to forget or get lost
@Lament@Crokedwiings @SteampunkDragon @Nulume @lilMama @Tzarksra@CrimsonAero @ClusterFox @EchoWing @Lamentinging
I think we should still ping everyone though or else it'll be easy to forget or get lost
tiny_flying_bit_dragon_by_t3ragram-d8wrsv2.gif
@SteampunkDragon @Nulume @lilMama @Tzarksra

@CrimsonAero @ClusterFox @EchoWing @Lamenting

I agree. I like to know what's going on since I do have somewhat have a plot planned for this rp. However we can also have a pinglist. Ping lists are always the best. Since right now everyones not sure who is interacting with who. If everyone agrees I'l make onr and we can begin.

Sorry for all the confusion guys. ;^; I'm usually more organized but I didn't know that many would join.
@SteampunkDragon @Nulume @lilMama @Tzarksra

I agree. I like to know what's going on since I do have somewhat have a plot planned for this rp. However we can also have a pinglist. Ping lists are always the best. Since right now everyones not sure who is interacting with who. If everyone agrees I'l make onr and we can begin.

Sorry for all the confusion guys. ;^; I'm usually more organized but I didn't know that many would join.
FR_VrontiSignatureExample2_zpssuq8f3mq.png

( @CrookedWiings sound great, because I've never really used ping lists accept when I'm pinging one person, lol)
@EchoWing

Ikko looked sadly over to Auburn and sighed. "You are now a permanent resident of eternal pain and misery. Every day you live here, is another day you'll wish you were dead." He paused for a moment, then look at the scarred up spot on the wall of his cell. "Oh, and don't even try to escape. Believe me, I know." Just then, a couple scientists came and chained up Ikko and dragged him to the testing chambers. Before the new dragon was out of sight, he called to her, "get used to your surroundings quickly, and the pain will hurt just a bit less!"

Ikko was put into a different simulation. There were still blindly bright lights, but this time, Ikko was supposed to create a large veil of shadows around him to protect himself from the light. But, his mouth was clamped shut thanks to an iron band, and his hind legs were bound together. Ikko could never concentrate when any part of his body was immobile. He tried, and tried, and tried, and finally created a very thin shield of darkness, but the scientists weren't impressed. As punishment, they flipped a lever, and the entire floor started emitting startlingly high voltage electricity. Ikko's heart stopped beating for a moment, then he fell to the floor. He was dragged back to his inescapable cage, and was left to wait for the next test.

( @CrookedWiings sound great, because I've never really used ping lists accept when I'm pinging one person, lol)
@EchoWing

Ikko looked sadly over to Auburn and sighed. "You are now a permanent resident of eternal pain and misery. Every day you live here, is another day you'll wish you were dead." He paused for a moment, then look at the scarred up spot on the wall of his cell. "Oh, and don't even try to escape. Believe me, I know." Just then, a couple scientists came and chained up Ikko and dragged him to the testing chambers. Before the new dragon was out of sight, he called to her, "get used to your surroundings quickly, and the pain will hurt just a bit less!"

Ikko was put into a different simulation. There were still blindly bright lights, but this time, Ikko was supposed to create a large veil of shadows around him to protect himself from the light. But, his mouth was clamped shut thanks to an iron band, and his hind legs were bound together. Ikko could never concentrate when any part of his body was immobile. He tried, and tried, and tried, and finally created a very thin shield of darkness, but the scientists weren't impressed. As punishment, they flipped a lever, and the entire floor started emitting startlingly high voltage electricity. Ikko's heart stopped beating for a moment, then he fell to the floor. He was dragged back to his inescapable cage, and was left to wait for the next test.
Espresso%20Icon.png Kristy/Kris
she/her
Adult
+1 FR time
Please ping me! I may miss your reply/message if you don't.
( @Crookedwiings I agree with you, I think is better to ping everyone to know what's happening and don't get lose with the story line. And if we only ping the person that we are interacting what's it would make the rp...boring :/ I think is better try to make an organizated rp with all of us)
@SteampunkDragon @lilMama @Tzarksra @CrimsonAero @ClusterFox @EchoWing @Lamenting
waring, for mention of blood and murder
S11 Saw how the guardian was taken to an experiment, just to come back fainted.
S11 Moved her head to the left, thinking in the possibilities and about what the lastest dragon has said.
"Don't try to escape" Yes, definitely that was something to say to a new dragon, every dragon who has tryied to scaped was shot or taked back, but they have a pushiment for it, a very, very bad one.
There was a sector, the worse sector in the lab. All dragons have fear of it, some rumors says that there was a crazy doctor who makes dragons suffer just for his fun. Other rumors says that he is actually, the one who finances the lab, just with others rich humans, but that "doctor", was without dude the richest and the most sadistic.
S11 always thought about that place, what things happened there, how that doctor looks, and why he did that things, she know only one thing, all dragons that has gone there, never return alive.
S11 Looked at the Skydancer, with a sad look.
"Hey, try don't to be so sad about it, this is the hell, but at least your brother is out of here, and alive"
S11 was not the best making other happy, but she could try at least.
"Experiment #13 you are next"
S11 closed her eyes as she was gradded to an experiment area.
The room was white with a big glass, S11 has been here a lot of times, here was the place where the humans make dragons fight, just to teaste them.
"S11 this is one of the most important experiments until now, better for you if you do this good"
S11 leat out a breath, "what would be, guardian, ridgeback, mirror...." she thought to herself, waiting for the another gate to open.
The gate opened, showing alittle nocturne, who looked confused at the room and then to S11.
"What's this place ?" "who are you ?" "where is my mom ?"
S11 took a few steps back, they really wanted her to hurt the poor baby ?
"This part of the experiment is to teaste if a dragon would hurt a hatchling just to survive, and teaste about the feelings, of course if dragons have them"
S11 looked to the glass with an angry epxpression.
"monsters, there is not a way that would make me hurt this baby" she thought.
"S11 proceed, or the pushiment would be bad for you, maybe you would be send with the special doctor"
S11's heart stoped, "no, no there again..."
She looked at the baby, then at the glass"
"S11 proceed"
And she did, just like a robot, she used her claws making it quick and simple.
She looked at the glass again and roar, she run to the glass, trying to broke it, but it was impossible.
"S11, you did good, now we are going to sedate you, get some rest".
S11 was taked by three doctors, one of them gave her the sedant.
"Im so sorry..." and then her world got black.
( @Crookedwiings I agree with you, I think is better to ping everyone to know what's happening and don't get lose with the story line. And if we only ping the person that we are interacting what's it would make the rp...boring :/ I think is better try to make an organizated rp with all of us)
@SteampunkDragon @lilMama @Tzarksra @CrimsonAero @ClusterFox @EchoWing @Lamenting
waring, for mention of blood and murder
S11 Saw how the guardian was taken to an experiment, just to come back fainted.
S11 Moved her head to the left, thinking in the possibilities and about what the lastest dragon has said.
"Don't try to escape" Yes, definitely that was something to say to a new dragon, every dragon who has tryied to scaped was shot or taked back, but they have a pushiment for it, a very, very bad one.
There was a sector, the worse sector in the lab. All dragons have fear of it, some rumors says that there was a crazy doctor who makes dragons suffer just for his fun. Other rumors says that he is actually, the one who finances the lab, just with others rich humans, but that "doctor", was without dude the richest and the most sadistic.
S11 always thought about that place, what things happened there, how that doctor looks, and why he did that things, she know only one thing, all dragons that has gone there, never return alive.
S11 Looked at the Skydancer, with a sad look.
"Hey, try don't to be so sad about it, this is the hell, but at least your brother is out of here, and alive"
S11 was not the best making other happy, but she could try at least.
"Experiment #13 you are next"
S11 closed her eyes as she was gradded to an experiment area.
The room was white with a big glass, S11 has been here a lot of times, here was the place where the humans make dragons fight, just to teaste them.
"S11 this is one of the most important experiments until now, better for you if you do this good"
S11 leat out a breath, "what would be, guardian, ridgeback, mirror...." she thought to herself, waiting for the another gate to open.
The gate opened, showing alittle nocturne, who looked confused at the room and then to S11.
"What's this place ?" "who are you ?" "where is my mom ?"
S11 took a few steps back, they really wanted her to hurt the poor baby ?
"This part of the experiment is to teaste if a dragon would hurt a hatchling just to survive, and teaste about the feelings, of course if dragons have them"
S11 looked to the glass with an angry epxpression.
"monsters, there is not a way that would make me hurt this baby" she thought.
"S11 proceed, or the pushiment would be bad for you, maybe you would be send with the special doctor"
S11's heart stoped, "no, no there again..."
She looked at the baby, then at the glass"
"S11 proceed"
And she did, just like a robot, she used her claws making it quick and simple.
She looked at the glass again and roar, she run to the glass, trying to broke it, but it was impossible.
"S11, you did good, now we are going to sedate you, get some rest".
S11 was taked by three doctors, one of them gave her the sedant.
"Im so sorry..." and then her world got black.
sq1IuCD.png wvz5N8O.png 4Bz0H0h.png Have a nice day!

pB4mtr0.png Pairs + Sales 37rb42a.png fUHWFTE.png

1LT0ZsJ.png ck9Yfve.png ujKGCQj.png 40565.png

Alright! Before we continue anymore! This is the Ping list! Please follow this turn list from now on after this post!

1. Crookedwiings
2. @Nulume
3. @SteampunkDragon
4. @lilMama
5. @CrimsonAero
6. @ClusterFox
7. @EchoWing
8. @Lamenting

If you disagree with the lineup please DM or ping me and I'll be happy to change it for you!

Alright! Before we continue anymore! This is the Ping list! Please follow this turn list from now on after this post!

1. Crookedwiings
2. @Nulume
3. @SteampunkDragon
4. @lilMama
5. @CrimsonAero
6. @ClusterFox
7. @EchoWing
8. @Lamenting

If you disagree with the lineup please DM or ping me and I'll be happy to change it for you!
@SteampunkDragon @Nulume @lilMama @Crookedwiings

{ hey everyone, it looks like I'm gonna have to leave :( I really just don't have enough time for more than one RP right now, and this one seems to be moving faster than I can keep up with }
@SteampunkDragon @Nulume @lilMama @Crookedwiings

{ hey everyone, it looks like I'm gonna have to leave :( I really just don't have enough time for more than one RP right now, and this one seems to be moving faster than I can keep up with }

LTuUX3R.png
Kit | she/them
FR +2
coatl connossieur
DmRdZYl.png
@Tzarksra

It's quite alright! And I completely understand! Hope your other role-plays go well!
@Tzarksra

It's quite alright! And I completely understand! Hope your other role-plays go well!
@crookedwiings aah thank you SO MUCH for setting something up!! how are we going to pick up again? (are we going to just start the list from the beginning, or somewhere in the middle or..?)
@crookedwiings aah thank you SO MUCH for setting something up!! how are we going to pick up again? (are we going to just start the list from the beginning, or somewhere in the middle or..?)
tiny_flying_bit_dragon_by_t3ragram-d8wrsv2.gif
@crookedwiings @SteampunkDragon @lilMama @CrimsonAero @ClusterFox @EchoWing @Lamenting(Hey guys! I think we shoul just keep from here with the list, after me comes SteampunkDragon so we can keep the rp from here with the new ping list)
@crookedwiings @SteampunkDragon @lilMama @CrimsonAero @ClusterFox @EchoWing @Lamenting(Hey guys! I think we shoul just keep from here with the list, after me comes SteampunkDragon so we can keep the rp from here with the new ping list)
sq1IuCD.png wvz5N8O.png 4Bz0H0h.png Have a nice day!

pB4mtr0.png Pairs + Sales 37rb42a.png fUHWFTE.png

1LT0ZsJ.png ck9Yfve.png ujKGCQj.png 40565.png
@SteampunkDragon @Nulume @lilMama @CrimsonAero @ClusterFox @EchoWing @Lamenting

Sorry guys! I became busy with college classes! However I am not free once more, I think it would be a lot easier if we reset the turns and just go on from me. I'll include my reply below, and then after would be Steam and so on. Please Ping everyone when posting guys, I'm sorry but I think it would be best since I would like to know when everyones posting and so on. Or we can go the traditional ping list where we just pin the person whom is after us? What do you guys think?

V was one of the dragons that were able to keep their head in this place, fortunately... She seen so many lose their minds to the experiments they were forced into. Many even turning to scratch and claw at their cages until their claws bled or their teeth became only stumps. By that point, the scientist would either kill those defective dragons ( partially because the mental state was too unstable for reliable results ) or they would declaw or defang the one still able to be tested.

Yes, V saw so many monsters pass between these cages, and they all wore white coats as they clutched their hard digital pads. The pearlcatcher flicked her tail as she stood tall, watching as the one she spoke to earlier suddenly taken from her cage. She watched the dragon's form disappear out towards the testing arena. Where stamina and mental capabilities were examined as dragons were forced to combat each other. V was sent there a couple times but after she was reassigned to a... more 'important' project, she no longer saw the bloody glass arena she knew all too well.

V growled softly as dragons left and right began to be taken away for their experiments. Usually dragons were taken at different times, but for some reason there was a new round of projects. The bloody dragon looked to the newcomers. "Do not listen to any of them..." She hissed softly. "The only reason I've kept my sanity was that I kept the hope freedom alive.... Don't become like those..." She pointed with her bandaged tail at more... brutally punished dragons on the far side of the room. Most of them had stopped eating, and were malnurished and thin as a twig. Many of them were declawed and defanged for the exact reasons V had remembered earlier. The pearlcatcher growled softly as she looked around her.

( ALSO GUYS! I want to include everyones dragon into this new Project called Lazarus! SO please don't have your dragon dragged away just yet! Once everyone is together in their cages again I will initiate the project with my post! )
@SteampunkDragon @Nulume @lilMama @CrimsonAero @ClusterFox @EchoWing @Lamenting

Sorry guys! I became busy with college classes! However I am not free once more, I think it would be a lot easier if we reset the turns and just go on from me. I'll include my reply below, and then after would be Steam and so on. Please Ping everyone when posting guys, I'm sorry but I think it would be best since I would like to know when everyones posting and so on. Or we can go the traditional ping list where we just pin the person whom is after us? What do you guys think?

V was one of the dragons that were able to keep their head in this place, fortunately... She seen so many lose their minds to the experiments they were forced into. Many even turning to scratch and claw at their cages until their claws bled or their teeth became only stumps. By that point, the scientist would either kill those defective dragons ( partially because the mental state was too unstable for reliable results ) or they would declaw or defang the one still able to be tested.

Yes, V saw so many monsters pass between these cages, and they all wore white coats as they clutched their hard digital pads. The pearlcatcher flicked her tail as she stood tall, watching as the one she spoke to earlier suddenly taken from her cage. She watched the dragon's form disappear out towards the testing arena. Where stamina and mental capabilities were examined as dragons were forced to combat each other. V was sent there a couple times but after she was reassigned to a... more 'important' project, she no longer saw the bloody glass arena she knew all too well.

V growled softly as dragons left and right began to be taken away for their experiments. Usually dragons were taken at different times, but for some reason there was a new round of projects. The bloody dragon looked to the newcomers. "Do not listen to any of them..." She hissed softly. "The only reason I've kept my sanity was that I kept the hope freedom alive.... Don't become like those..." She pointed with her bandaged tail at more... brutally punished dragons on the far side of the room. Most of them had stopped eating, and were malnurished and thin as a twig. Many of them were declawed and defanged for the exact reasons V had remembered earlier. The pearlcatcher growled softly as she looked around her.

( ALSO GUYS! I want to include everyones dragon into this new Project called Lazarus! SO please don't have your dragon dragged away just yet! Once everyone is together in their cages again I will initiate the project with my post! )
1 2 3 4