Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | .. Youth .. CLOSED Dragons in a Lab Rp
1 2 3 4
(@Crookedwiings ah sorry, I think I lost the line. We start all the rp again using the new ping list ?...)
(@Crookedwiings ah sorry, I think I lost the line. We start all the rp again using the new ping list ?...)
sq1IuCD.png wvz5N8O.png 4Bz0H0h.png Have a nice day!

pB4mtr0.png Pairs + Sales 37rb42a.png fUHWFTE.png

1LT0ZsJ.png ck9Yfve.png ujKGCQj.png 40565.png
@Nulume

Oh no dear! Just continue on using the order!
@Nulume

Oh no dear! Just continue on using the order!
FR_VrontiSignatureExample2_zpssuq8f3mq.png
@Crookedwiings Got it, so if Im not wrong after you comes me so..I should continue or that would be something like "double post" ?
@Crookedwiings Got it, so if Im not wrong after you comes me so..I should continue or that would be something like "double post" ?

@Nulume

Yes your right! And it doesn't matter about the double post at this particular moment, since we are starting over with new turn list. So it's fine! Just continue with your new response and ping everyone.
@Nulume

Yes your right! And it doesn't matter about the double post at this particular moment, since we are starting over with new turn list. So it's fine! Just continue with your new response and ping everyone.
@SteampunkDragon @lilMama @CrimsonAero @ClusterFox @EchoWing @Lamenting @Crookedwiings
Wearing for second voice in head (Idk maybe this would make someone uncorfortable..)
S11 waked up in her cell a little confused, she blinked a few times until all around her was clear again. Then she remember, she horrible thing she had to did before. She was shame about it and felt a little bad for it.
"It's not my fault, these monster made me do it" she thought.
"But you killed, didn't you ?" A voice from her mind said.
"shut up"
The voice started during some mental experiments, S11 thought it was some secundary effect from the experiment, but the voice keep coming and coming.
It was not always there,only in dark moments, like this one.
S11 Looked around again, there were the same dragons from the last time, exept for the Pearatcher she talked.
"I hope she is ok.."
Silence was all he could hear, with some roars and cries from others cells, but these were a little far away from her.
It was almost peace.
Almost.
She could feel some eyes on her, like they were juding her.
"Well, this is the hell after all, what they expect ?" the voice said again in an arrogant tone.
S11 just nod at the voice, looking around, wondering when this would end.
"My dear, this is not ever going to end"
That freaking voice....
@SteampunkDragon @lilMama @CrimsonAero @ClusterFox @EchoWing @Lamenting @Crookedwiings
Wearing for second voice in head (Idk maybe this would make someone uncorfortable..)
S11 waked up in her cell a little confused, she blinked a few times until all around her was clear again. Then she remember, she horrible thing she had to did before. She was shame about it and felt a little bad for it.
"It's not my fault, these monster made me do it" she thought.
"But you killed, didn't you ?" A voice from her mind said.
"shut up"
The voice started during some mental experiments, S11 thought it was some secundary effect from the experiment, but the voice keep coming and coming.
It was not always there,only in dark moments, like this one.
S11 Looked around again, there were the same dragons from the last time, exept for the Pearatcher she talked.
"I hope she is ok.."
Silence was all he could hear, with some roars and cries from others cells, but these were a little far away from her.
It was almost peace.
Almost.
She could feel some eyes on her, like they were juding her.
"Well, this is the hell after all, what they expect ?" the voice said again in an arrogant tone.
S11 just nod at the voice, looking around, wondering when this would end.
"My dear, this is not ever going to end"
That freaking voice....

@SteampunkDragon @lilMama @CrimsonAero @Nulume @EchoWing @Lamenting @Crookedwiings

Did everyone forget about the Rp :o, its been awfully silent :(
@SteampunkDragon @lilMama @CrimsonAero @Nulume @EchoWing @Lamenting @Crookedwiings

Did everyone forget about the Rp :o, its been awfully silent :(
tumblr_inline_n69vi2Ef021qlye38.gif

tumblr_inline_nnfbypqwbO1qlye38_500.gif
Code:

213fa0b543f230c174406f1b1fc0404f.png

Last edited on Mar 14, 2016 18:20:09 by LethalLulu
@ClusterFox

I was wondering that too :,D I just got free from my work so only now was I able to check it.

I'll ping the next one after Nul to make sure!

@SteampunkDragon You are next if you can reply~!
@ClusterFox

I was wondering that too :,D I just got free from my work so only now was I able to check it.

I'll ping the next one after Nul to make sure!

@SteampunkDragon You are next if you can reply~!
@ClusterFox Since there is a ping list with the turns of each user Im waiting for the next user (SteampunkDragon) to continue the rp :)
Maybe we have to put a limit like if a user doesn't reply in 24Hrs, the turn if for the next person ?
@Crookedwiings what do you think ?
@ClusterFox Since there is a ping list with the turns of each user Im waiting for the next user (SteampunkDragon) to continue the rp :)
Maybe we have to put a limit like if a user doesn't reply in 24Hrs, the turn if for the next person ?
@Crookedwiings what do you think ?

@Nulume

That's what I was thinking also. We can definitely do that. If Steam doesn't reply by next reset it'll continue onto the next person.

@SteampunkDragon @lilMama @CrimsonAero @Nulume @EchoWing @Lamenting @ClusterFox
@Nulume

That's what I was thinking also. We can definitely do that. If Steam doesn't reply by next reset it'll continue onto the next person.

@SteampunkDragon @lilMama @CrimsonAero @Nulume @EchoWing @Lamenting @ClusterFox
@lilMama @CrimsonAero @Nulume @EchoWing @Lamenting

lol i don't mean to be pushy but can we proceed?, this rp hasn't moved for like 4 days now x_x
I think steampunkdragon is pretty much gone
@lilMama @CrimsonAero @Nulume @EchoWing @Lamenting

lol i don't mean to be pushy but can we proceed?, this rp hasn't moved for like 4 days now x_x
I think steampunkdragon is pretty much gone
tumblr_inline_n69vi2Ef021qlye38.gif

Code:

Last edited on Mar 14, 2016 18:20:09 by LethalLulu
1 2 3 4