Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Nuclear Black Out (closed rp)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@guditama

Patience let his wings unfurl from around his body, tilting his head back to let his long hair dip into the pond as he listened to the sound of Nai's voice. "Hm." he hummed, opening his eyes, and dropping his head back as he glanced towards him. "It sounds a bit lonely." he commented absently, then gave him an apologetic smile.

"Have you ever considered just settling down? I'm sure you must see many beautiful places on your journeys." he considered, his voice slowly trailing out as he observed Nai a little more closely. He noted the wound, blinking slowly, before leaning forward, gently running his fingertips just above the injuries.

"You didn't get attacked on your way to your brothers, did you? These look rather new."
@guditama

Patience let his wings unfurl from around his body, tilting his head back to let his long hair dip into the pond as he listened to the sound of Nai's voice. "Hm." he hummed, opening his eyes, and dropping his head back as he glanced towards him. "It sounds a bit lonely." he commented absently, then gave him an apologetic smile.

"Have you ever considered just settling down? I'm sure you must see many beautiful places on your journeys." he considered, his voice slowly trailing out as he observed Nai a little more closely. He noted the wound, blinking slowly, before leaning forward, gently running his fingertips just above the injuries.

"You didn't get attacked on your way to your brothers, did you? These look rather new."
@Ramulet

"Oh we've seen many beautiful places and I wanted to stay there so badly but Lux insisted on keep on going until we found our parents. I find it a bit hopeless now..." Nai sighed.

Nai blushed and flinched slightly when Patience leaned toward him then shivered at the gentle touch. He swallowed a little then laughed slightly, "Oh uh no no I was fine on the way to my brothers. But it's when I got there I ran into some trouble..." Nai informed softly while averting his eyes.

"Lux sorta got mad that I wanted to come back here and attacked me." Nai said quietly, "but he didn't mean it I know it, he's only trying to look out for me even if it doesn't seem that way..."
@Ramulet

"Oh we've seen many beautiful places and I wanted to stay there so badly but Lux insisted on keep on going until we found our parents. I find it a bit hopeless now..." Nai sighed.

Nai blushed and flinched slightly when Patience leaned toward him then shivered at the gentle touch. He swallowed a little then laughed slightly, "Oh uh no no I was fine on the way to my brothers. But it's when I got there I ran into some trouble..." Nai informed softly while averting his eyes.

"Lux sorta got mad that I wanted to come back here and attacked me." Nai said quietly, "but he didn't mean it I know it, he's only trying to look out for me even if it doesn't seem that way..."
Art commissions and adoptables! Contact me through here or tumblr via http://pantona.tumblr.com or for adoptables
information click the link!!
tumblr_inline_n6kdvbu87Y1qlye38.gif
@guditama

Patience frowned, the impression on his brother steadily increasing with the body language Nai kept, his gaze averting from him, while his voice dropped. "Your brother did this?" he confirmed, frowning as he scooted closer to him. It looked like the wound had been, generally treated, but it was still enough to be a bit concerning as an open wound.

He sighed softly, taking his hand off of Nai's shoulder, and leaning up against the rock, instead. "The times are tough, and I can understand he would want to look out for you, but that's not the way to show that he's concerned." he murmured, his gaze concerned as he looked Nai over.

"Does he do things like this often to express his....'concern'?"
@guditama

Patience frowned, the impression on his brother steadily increasing with the body language Nai kept, his gaze averting from him, while his voice dropped. "Your brother did this?" he confirmed, frowning as he scooted closer to him. It looked like the wound had been, generally treated, but it was still enough to be a bit concerning as an open wound.

He sighed softly, taking his hand off of Nai's shoulder, and leaning up against the rock, instead. "The times are tough, and I can understand he would want to look out for you, but that's not the way to show that he's concerned." he murmured, his gaze concerned as he looked Nai over.

"Does he do things like this often to express his....'concern'?"
@Ramulet

Nai hesitantly nodded in response to Patience's question. "Y-Yes he does but he's just worried that's all don't worry. He's just trying to be sure I'm safe and don't do something bad!" Nai assured.

Nai fiddled with his fingers for a moment as he tried to keep his eyes away from Patience. "He does care about me he said after he hurt me he was doing this for my own good. That it was ok and that he was attacking me to teach me not to do bad things." Nai added as he tried to assure Patience that it was ok though he didn't look too convinced.

Nai pushed a strand of hair out of his face then fiddled with the necklace he wore. "It's really ok, Lux is just trying to protect me." He said softly.
@Ramulet

Nai hesitantly nodded in response to Patience's question. "Y-Yes he does but he's just worried that's all don't worry. He's just trying to be sure I'm safe and don't do something bad!" Nai assured.

Nai fiddled with his fingers for a moment as he tried to keep his eyes away from Patience. "He does care about me he said after he hurt me he was doing this for my own good. That it was ok and that he was attacking me to teach me not to do bad things." Nai added as he tried to assure Patience that it was ok though he didn't look too convinced.

Nai pushed a strand of hair out of his face then fiddled with the necklace he wore. "It's really ok, Lux is just trying to protect me." He said softly.
Art commissions and adoptables! Contact me through here or tumblr via http://pantona.tumblr.com or for adoptables
@guditama

He frowned at Nai's response, watching the way he moved as he spoke, confirming what Patience was a bit afraid of. In fact, by his body language, Patience might as well suggest that Nai knew something was off.

He wouldn't make eye contact.

Patience slowly shook his head, glancing down at the pond for a brief moment, before looking back to him. "Nai, if he was trying to protect you, he wouldn't be hurting you." he responded, gently reaching out and placing a hand on Nai's shoulder. "There are many ways to show someone that you care, and there are many ways to express disapproval for something."

His gaze fell as he traced the line down his arm, to the wound, with his fingertips. "This, however, is not one of the acceptable ways to teach, nor to protect. This is... simply, violence, to ensure that you do what he wants."

Patience glanced back up at him, his gaze concerned.

"No matter what your brother might be telling you, this is not okay."
@guditama

He frowned at Nai's response, watching the way he moved as he spoke, confirming what Patience was a bit afraid of. In fact, by his body language, Patience might as well suggest that Nai knew something was off.

He wouldn't make eye contact.

Patience slowly shook his head, glancing down at the pond for a brief moment, before looking back to him. "Nai, if he was trying to protect you, he wouldn't be hurting you." he responded, gently reaching out and placing a hand on Nai's shoulder. "There are many ways to show someone that you care, and there are many ways to express disapproval for something."

His gaze fell as he traced the line down his arm, to the wound, with his fingertips. "This, however, is not one of the acceptable ways to teach, nor to protect. This is... simply, violence, to ensure that you do what he wants."

Patience glanced back up at him, his gaze concerned.

"No matter what your brother might be telling you, this is not okay."
@Ramulet

Nai swallowed and watched shivered slightly at the gentleness of Patience's fingers. For a moment he was quiet and bit his lip as he processed everything that was said to him. Then finally Nai nodded silently before looking up at Patience, allowing their eyes to meet after his nervous avoidance.

"I know it's... Not really the best at all and I know it's bad. I've told him before too stop and tried to talk it out with him but he wouldn't listen. I just never felt sure of what to do and I can't just suddenly disappear on him. Lux would figure out where I was and become furious..." Nai informed,

"I've just had no where to turn before and plus I'm scared that he'd hurt my other brothers. They don't deserve to be hurt either, even though Orion doesn't seem to care that much. I'm still worried something bad will happen if I suddenly left." Nai added as he ran a hand through his hair is distress.

"I've just never had anywhere to turn and had no one who was really gentle with me, but I met you Patience! And that's really amazing that I met you and how nice you are to me, right?" He commented with a smile returning to his face.
@Ramulet

Nai swallowed and watched shivered slightly at the gentleness of Patience's fingers. For a moment he was quiet and bit his lip as he processed everything that was said to him. Then finally Nai nodded silently before looking up at Patience, allowing their eyes to meet after his nervous avoidance.

"I know it's... Not really the best at all and I know it's bad. I've told him before too stop and tried to talk it out with him but he wouldn't listen. I just never felt sure of what to do and I can't just suddenly disappear on him. Lux would figure out where I was and become furious..." Nai informed,

"I've just had no where to turn before and plus I'm scared that he'd hurt my other brothers. They don't deserve to be hurt either, even though Orion doesn't seem to care that much. I'm still worried something bad will happen if I suddenly left." Nai added as he ran a hand through his hair is distress.

"I've just never had anywhere to turn and had no one who was really gentle with me, but I met you Patience! And that's really amazing that I met you and how nice you are to me, right?" He commented with a smile returning to his face.
@guditama

Patience met his gaze, his tail tip twitching in the water, stirring it only slightly. The current brushed against his legs a bit, but his focus remained on Nai as he spoke up. It sounded like a bad situation; with Nai and his brothers enduring whatever this "Lux" had to throw at them.

He hesitated when Nai mentioned him, smiling once again, and Patience returned his smile.

"Yes, of course." he purred, leaning back against the rock as he withdrew his hand. "I'm happy to have met you." he murmured, dropping his head back a little to let his long hair dip into the water. "It's nice to meet a friendly face." he trailed off, glancing back towards the pond a moment, before looking back to him.

"If I can help with anything at all in regards to your brothers, please do ask."
@guditama

Patience met his gaze, his tail tip twitching in the water, stirring it only slightly. The current brushed against his legs a bit, but his focus remained on Nai as he spoke up. It sounded like a bad situation; with Nai and his brothers enduring whatever this "Lux" had to throw at them.

He hesitated when Nai mentioned him, smiling once again, and Patience returned his smile.

"Yes, of course." he purred, leaning back against the rock as he withdrew his hand. "I'm happy to have met you." he murmured, dropping his head back a little to let his long hair dip into the water. "It's nice to meet a friendly face." he trailed off, glancing back towards the pond a moment, before looking back to him.

"If I can help with anything at all in regards to your brothers, please do ask."
@Ramulet

"I'm not sure if you should help though. I'm scared that you'll get hurt or something and I don't want that to happen to you." Nai sighed as he trailed his fingers across the water surface.

"I think you just being there for me will be more than enough and I really appreciate that you're so willing to help me, Patience. But, please just be careful if you ever do run into Lux or anything, I don't want anything bad to happen to you." Nai added as he looked back at Patience with a slightly worried look in his eyes. "Please just be careful if you want to help me."

Nai's hand gently touched Patience's arm a bit timidly and carefully, "you're honestly one of the nicest things to have happened to me in a long time, I don't want Lux to take that away."
@Ramulet

"I'm not sure if you should help though. I'm scared that you'll get hurt or something and I don't want that to happen to you." Nai sighed as he trailed his fingers across the water surface.

"I think you just being there for me will be more than enough and I really appreciate that you're so willing to help me, Patience. But, please just be careful if you ever do run into Lux or anything, I don't want anything bad to happen to you." Nai added as he looked back at Patience with a slightly worried look in his eyes. "Please just be careful if you want to help me."

Nai's hand gently touched Patience's arm a bit timidly and carefully, "you're honestly one of the nicest things to have happened to me in a long time, I don't want Lux to take that away."
@guditama

Patience watched as he trailed his fingers over the still water, creating small ripples. He breathed a soft sigh, his gaze trailing back to Nai as he gently placed a hand against his arm. He blinked once at him, then offered a smile, shifting one hand to gently overlap his.

"You're really very kind." he chuckled softly. "Of course I want to help you; neither you, nor your brothers, deserve to be treated poorly, I'm sure. But, I will be careful." he added, patting Nai's hand, before withdrawing his hand once more.

"I wouldn't offer to assist if I weren't willing to take some kind of a risk. Please don't worry too much about me, I'll be okay. I'm more concerned about you."
@guditama

Patience watched as he trailed his fingers over the still water, creating small ripples. He breathed a soft sigh, his gaze trailing back to Nai as he gently placed a hand against his arm. He blinked once at him, then offered a smile, shifting one hand to gently overlap his.

"You're really very kind." he chuckled softly. "Of course I want to help you; neither you, nor your brothers, deserve to be treated poorly, I'm sure. But, I will be careful." he added, patting Nai's hand, before withdrawing his hand once more.

"I wouldn't offer to assist if I weren't willing to take some kind of a risk. Please don't worry too much about me, I'll be okay. I'm more concerned about you."
@Ramulet

"You're too sweet Patience, I'm really thankful for how kind and sweet you are to me."

"But really, be really careful if you confront Lux. He'll really hurt if you if he does get annoyed or mad. And I'd hate anything to he hurt you. So please promise to be careful Patience." Nai added just to make sure Patience would be safe. He held out his pinky and smiled a bit brighter when Patience hooked his finger around his to make a promise.

"I can't believe I honestly ever got to meet someone like you. I thought I'd be stuck with my brothers never ending quest for the rest of my life." Nai laughed.
@Ramulet

"You're too sweet Patience, I'm really thankful for how kind and sweet you are to me."

"But really, be really careful if you confront Lux. He'll really hurt if you if he does get annoyed or mad. And I'd hate anything to he hurt you. So please promise to be careful Patience." Nai added just to make sure Patience would be safe. He held out his pinky and smiled a bit brighter when Patience hooked his finger around his to make a promise.

"I can't believe I honestly ever got to meet someone like you. I thought I'd be stuck with my brothers never ending quest for the rest of my life." Nai laughed.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15