Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Nuclear Black Out (closed rp)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@Ramulet

Nai looked back and smiled at Patience a moment before looking a head again and soaring a bit higher up into the clouds. As if he wanted to be hidden. Luckily his paler blue feathers were good for blending into the sky so he shouldn't be too easily noticed by anything or anyone.

"It's not too far off so I don't think we'll need to stop for a break anywhere. If you want to stop at any point let me know!" Nai called back to Patience as he glided through the air.

As the two flew through the sky Nai hummed to himself softly and used his tail to guide his way. Every so often he world do a a spin in the air and stick his arms out to feel the clouds under his fingers. Enjoying the way the cool wind felt on his wings greatly and they dulled the dull stinging that the wounds now had.
@Ramulet

Nai looked back and smiled at Patience a moment before looking a head again and soaring a bit higher up into the clouds. As if he wanted to be hidden. Luckily his paler blue feathers were good for blending into the sky so he shouldn't be too easily noticed by anything or anyone.

"It's not too far off so I don't think we'll need to stop for a break anywhere. If you want to stop at any point let me know!" Nai called back to Patience as he glided through the air.

As the two flew through the sky Nai hummed to himself softly and used his tail to guide his way. Every so often he world do a a spin in the air and stick his arms out to feel the clouds under his fingers. Enjoying the way the cool wind felt on his wings greatly and they dulled the dull stinging that the wounds now had.
Art commissions and adoptables! Contact me through here or tumblr via http://pantona.tumblr.com or for adoptables
information click the link!!
tumblr_inline_n6kdvbu87Y1qlye38.gif
@guditama

Patience, on the other hand, was very poor in regards to camouflage-- his bright, red wings stuck out no matter what environment he placed himself in. It had been something of a problem before he'd learned how to defend himself, but he was generally okay, now. Sometimes it could still be a problem.

He flapped, rising into the sky after Nai. "I'm fine!" he assured, holding onto his bag as he glided through the air. His long hair stung when it whipped against his neck, occasionally, but it wasn't too horrible.

He glanced towards Nai, a smile flickering to his face as he watched the other Skydancer do a trick, seemingly relishing the flight. Patience remembered when he used to do stuff like that-- as a child, just learning to fly. The more comfortable he got in the air, the more he would have spun, twirled, and flipped through the clouds.

It was sad that he had grown up.
@guditama

Patience, on the other hand, was very poor in regards to camouflage-- his bright, red wings stuck out no matter what environment he placed himself in. It had been something of a problem before he'd learned how to defend himself, but he was generally okay, now. Sometimes it could still be a problem.

He flapped, rising into the sky after Nai. "I'm fine!" he assured, holding onto his bag as he glided through the air. His long hair stung when it whipped against his neck, occasionally, but it wasn't too horrible.

He glanced towards Nai, a smile flickering to his face as he watched the other Skydancer do a trick, seemingly relishing the flight. Patience remembered when he used to do stuff like that-- as a child, just learning to fly. The more comfortable he got in the air, the more he would have spun, twirled, and flipped through the clouds.

It was sad that he had grown up.
@Ramulet

After flying for some time Nai began to swoop down when mountains came to view. The two landed near an old water fall that had been dried up. Nai looked around a moment then tugged on Patience's sleeve. "This way." He instructed as he started walking into the forest.

After walking through the trees Nai quickened his pace excitedly. "Come on! It's right up ahead!" Nai exclaimed and hurried to reach the field.

When the trees finally began to thin, Nai practically dived into the field. The field was exactly as Nai discribes it. It was warm and filled with white and yellow flowers everywhere, as well as the pond with floating flowers in it was in the center of the field which must had been the reason for the field. Nai giggled in glee as he fell back into the flowers, enjoying the softness of the grass and the warmth of the sun.
@Ramulet

After flying for some time Nai began to swoop down when mountains came to view. The two landed near an old water fall that had been dried up. Nai looked around a moment then tugged on Patience's sleeve. "This way." He instructed as he started walking into the forest.

After walking through the trees Nai quickened his pace excitedly. "Come on! It's right up ahead!" Nai exclaimed and hurried to reach the field.

When the trees finally began to thin, Nai practically dived into the field. The field was exactly as Nai discribes it. It was warm and filled with white and yellow flowers everywhere, as well as the pond with floating flowers in it was in the center of the field which must had been the reason for the field. Nai giggled in glee as he fell back into the flowers, enjoying the softness of the grass and the warmth of the sun.
Art commissions and adoptables! Contact me through here or tumblr via http://pantona.tumblr.com or for adoptables
@guditama

Patience followed, landing with a slight stumble, before straightening out. He rolled his shoulders, stretching his wings out, before tucking them back against his body. He swayed his tail as Nai tugged at his sleeve, and obediently began walking after him.

He felt a little flutter in his chest as they neared, and Nai began to quicken his pace. He could see bits and pieces of the scenery through the ever-thinning trees, and he was already awestruck. When they finally reached the field, he slowed to a halt, blue eyes wide as he took in the scene.

He wasn't even aware of the childish grin on his face.

"It's wonderful!" he exclaimed, glancing towards Nai as he fell back into the flowers. Patience, however, was almost afraid to move, lest he damage the fragile plants. "It's exactly as you said." he practically gleamed, crouching down to gently cup one of the flowers between his hands, his gaze soft. "I couldn't even imagine it would've been this nice..."

Patience let himself lean back, plopping down gently in the flowers. He could feel their petals gently ruffling against the scales of his tail.
@guditama

Patience followed, landing with a slight stumble, before straightening out. He rolled his shoulders, stretching his wings out, before tucking them back against his body. He swayed his tail as Nai tugged at his sleeve, and obediently began walking after him.

He felt a little flutter in his chest as they neared, and Nai began to quicken his pace. He could see bits and pieces of the scenery through the ever-thinning trees, and he was already awestruck. When they finally reached the field, he slowed to a halt, blue eyes wide as he took in the scene.

He wasn't even aware of the childish grin on his face.

"It's wonderful!" he exclaimed, glancing towards Nai as he fell back into the flowers. Patience, however, was almost afraid to move, lest he damage the fragile plants. "It's exactly as you said." he practically gleamed, crouching down to gently cup one of the flowers between his hands, his gaze soft. "I couldn't even imagine it would've been this nice..."

Patience let himself lean back, plopping down gently in the flowers. He could feel their petals gently ruffling against the scales of his tail.
@Ramulet

Nai giggled a little and sat up beside Patience. He brought in his knees to his chest as he looked over at Patience.

"Isn't it wonderful? It's so peaceful and nice. It almost feels like a dream." Nai admitted with a sigh.

"Oh! I have an idea, look." Nai exclaimed.

Nai picked a few flowers and began to tie them together, end to end. Nai bit his lip slightly as he worked on tieing each flower together until they formed a ring. "Here!" Nai grinned widely and showed off his piece before placing it carefully on Patience's head.
@Ramulet

Nai giggled a little and sat up beside Patience. He brought in his knees to his chest as he looked over at Patience.

"Isn't it wonderful? It's so peaceful and nice. It almost feels like a dream." Nai admitted with a sigh.

"Oh! I have an idea, look." Nai exclaimed.

Nai picked a few flowers and began to tie them together, end to end. Nai bit his lip slightly as he worked on tieing each flower together until they formed a ring. "Here!" Nai grinned widely and showed off his piece before placing it carefully on Patience's head.
@guditama

Patience glanced back at him, gently brushing his fingers over the silky petals of the flowers. He smiled and nodded. "It is. It's wonderful." he sighed softly, resisting the urge to flop back into the flower patch as Nai had did upon landing.

Nai suddenly piped up, and Patience blinked, leaning forward to watch him tie the flowers together. At first, he was puzzled-- not entirely sure what Nai was doing with them. Even when they finally formed a ring, he still wasn't entirely sure what the purpose of the ring was.

He smiled half-cluelessly when Nai finished the little piece. "It's nice, but--" he hesitated, dipping his head when Nai reached out to place it atop. He fluttered his wings, glancing upwards, despite being unable to see the ring of flowers, then bubbled into a childish laughter, a light flush crossing his face.

Ah, he saw now.

"Thank you." he chuckled, adjusting the little ring atop his head, and blinking once, before looking back to him with a lopsided grin. "I regret to admit I'm not quite sure how to make you one in return."
@guditama

Patience glanced back at him, gently brushing his fingers over the silky petals of the flowers. He smiled and nodded. "It is. It's wonderful." he sighed softly, resisting the urge to flop back into the flower patch as Nai had did upon landing.

Nai suddenly piped up, and Patience blinked, leaning forward to watch him tie the flowers together. At first, he was puzzled-- not entirely sure what Nai was doing with them. Even when they finally formed a ring, he still wasn't entirely sure what the purpose of the ring was.

He smiled half-cluelessly when Nai finished the little piece. "It's nice, but--" he hesitated, dipping his head when Nai reached out to place it atop. He fluttered his wings, glancing upwards, despite being unable to see the ring of flowers, then bubbled into a childish laughter, a light flush crossing his face.

Ah, he saw now.

"Thank you." he chuckled, adjusting the little ring atop his head, and blinking once, before looking back to him with a lopsided grin. "I regret to admit I'm not quite sure how to make you one in return."
@Ramulet

"I'll show you!" Nai assured with a bright smile.

Nai picked a couple of flowers and nudged Patience to make sure he was watching. Nai slowly tied each end of three flowers together to show Patience how it was done. "My mother taught me how to do this back before my brothers and I started traveling." He noted softly as he slowly tied each flower end to end, "so now you'll know how to do it in the future if you come across so many flowers again." he added.

Once finished Nai showed off his piece with a wide smile then placed it upon his own head. "It's pretty easy really, and relaxing if you have enough supplies that is."
@Ramulet

"I'll show you!" Nai assured with a bright smile.

Nai picked a couple of flowers and nudged Patience to make sure he was watching. Nai slowly tied each end of three flowers together to show Patience how it was done. "My mother taught me how to do this back before my brothers and I started traveling." He noted softly as he slowly tied each flower end to end, "so now you'll know how to do it in the future if you come across so many flowers again." he added.

Once finished Nai showed off his piece with a wide smile then placed it upon his own head. "It's pretty easy really, and relaxing if you have enough supplies that is."
@guditama

Patience smiled, leaning over a bit to observe Nai's movements as he plucked more of the flowers from the field and tied them together. Patience let his hands fall into his lap, his gaze drooping slightly as he watched him. "I see... It's not so hard." he observed, blinking as Nai showed the piece off.

Patience blinked, reaching out and adjusting the crown atop Nai's head, just to even it out. "Well, it looks nice, too." he murmured, retracting his hands with a sheepish smile. "I wish we had more of these fields just sitting around... This is my first time really ever seeing one like this."

Patience pressed his palms against his knees, and pushed himself up. "Did you used to live somewhere with a lot of flowers? You said your mother taught you?" he asked, glancing towards the pond in the midst of the field.
@guditama

Patience smiled, leaning over a bit to observe Nai's movements as he plucked more of the flowers from the field and tied them together. Patience let his hands fall into his lap, his gaze drooping slightly as he watched him. "I see... It's not so hard." he observed, blinking as Nai showed the piece off.

Patience blinked, reaching out and adjusting the crown atop Nai's head, just to even it out. "Well, it looks nice, too." he murmured, retracting his hands with a sheepish smile. "I wish we had more of these fields just sitting around... This is my first time really ever seeing one like this."

Patience pressed his palms against his knees, and pushed himself up. "Did you used to live somewhere with a lot of flowers? You said your mother taught you?" he asked, glancing towards the pond in the midst of the field.
@Ramulet

Nai blushed slightly when Patience adjusted his crown then smiled, "Oh yes! We lived in a nice oasis like place for many years out west at the base some mountains. It was rather beautiful..." Nai sighed as he recalled his memories.

"Though when my mother and father went missing one day, my brothers and I set out to find them, we haven't found them yet though unfortunately." Nai sighed.

"There was even a pond much like the one here except a bit bigger, my brothers and I had fun swimming there since it was so secluded but the perfect temperature for swimming." He added with a soft smile on his face.
@Ramulet

Nai blushed slightly when Patience adjusted his crown then smiled, "Oh yes! We lived in a nice oasis like place for many years out west at the base some mountains. It was rather beautiful..." Nai sighed as he recalled his memories.

"Though when my mother and father went missing one day, my brothers and I set out to find them, we haven't found them yet though unfortunately." Nai sighed.

"There was even a pond much like the one here except a bit bigger, my brothers and I had fun swimming there since it was so secluded but the perfect temperature for swimming." He added with a soft smile on his face.
@guditama

Patience smiled lightly, his gaze softening as he listened to his tale, though faded when he mentioned his parents. "So, you're traveling to find your parents?" he concluded, looking back towards him with a blink. "What do they look like?" he asked, his tail swishing slightly.

"Though my home is-- certainly, not as nice as this, we occasionally get visitors. I wonder if anyone similar has ever passed through..." he mumbled, trying to recall the past few visitors. "The possibility is slim, but... regardless, I wish you luck in your search." he offered him a bit of a smile, before looking towards the pond.

Though the water was beautiful, what with the petals, but...

"I regret to admit I don't know how to swim." he mumbled sheepishly. He crouched down next to the water's edge, hesitantly reaching out to run his fingertips over the surface of the still water. "The water in my home is much too... unclean for such things. We have to make travels to find clean water. It's very inconvenient, but..."
@guditama

Patience smiled lightly, his gaze softening as he listened to his tale, though faded when he mentioned his parents. "So, you're traveling to find your parents?" he concluded, looking back towards him with a blink. "What do they look like?" he asked, his tail swishing slightly.

"Though my home is-- certainly, not as nice as this, we occasionally get visitors. I wonder if anyone similar has ever passed through..." he mumbled, trying to recall the past few visitors. "The possibility is slim, but... regardless, I wish you luck in your search." he offered him a bit of a smile, before looking towards the pond.

Though the water was beautiful, what with the petals, but...

"I regret to admit I don't know how to swim." he mumbled sheepishly. He crouched down next to the water's edge, hesitantly reaching out to run his fingertips over the surface of the still water. "The water in my home is much too... unclean for such things. We have to make travels to find clean water. It's very inconvenient, but..."
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15