Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Light of Madness [FR RP: OPEN]
1 2
@Rionach @EternalAunel @Acopytopy
((sure dear))

The blue and ice female mused softly to herself at how intimidating the dragon of shadows attempted to be. A simple roll of her bright yellow eyes showed the shadow and grey Imperial how intimidating she was. The nocturne almost wanted to laugh at her pathetic attempts to appear like the big bad wolf, but that wouldn't be polite. Would it? Not that Rakyth cared anything about being polite to another who wanted to show up her status as a dragon of Shadowbinder. Not that she cared about being polite to any dragon as a matter of fact. They were all a waste of space, a grain of sand in the desert, a simple whisper in the wind, nothing more. They were full of nonsense and more pathetic than the last of them. There was no time to waste on such waste of space.

The blue and ice female curled her lips into a half snarl, half smirk as she exposed her fangs. It was then the Nocturne could not help but laugh a little at the seer stupidity of the other. She spoke as if she was ruler of the dragon world. HA! Apparently Rakyth did not get the memo if that was so. "You know nothing of me, Imperial, so I suggest you to hold your tongue in a matter you know nothing about," She paused, "And you are not my queen dragon of shadows, therefore my place is my own and not graveling under your claws." Rakyth snorted, turning her head away for a brief moment. She whipped her tail, the feathers along the end fanning out to kick up dirt. This dragon was just like them, thinking they know her, thinking they ruled over her.

Rakyth whipped her head as the Imperial mumbled some things she chose to ignore before lifting up in a direction. The blue and ice colored female stood there watching the shadow and grey colored Imperial approach what appeared to be a tiny little dragon, a fae none the less. The nocturne turned bright yellow eyes to watch them for a brief moment, catching sight of the wispy shadows spilling from the dragon of shadows' mouth. She curled her lips into a smirk as she shook her head. The Imperial allowed the voices too much control, but she was not of her concern. Rakyth turned her attention to the little fae, a dragon of shadows as well. Well, it seems she was surrounded by dragons caressed by the shadows. The Nocturne female twisted her body as she extended her wings, the light wisping along her body as she took to the air. Rakyth was interested in the little dragon, nothing more.

She found herself, after awhile, encircling the little creature as the fae landed on the top of the trees. "You're a brave little creature, traveling all by your lonesome...."
@Rionach @EternalAunel @Acopytopy
((sure dear))

The blue and ice female mused softly to herself at how intimidating the dragon of shadows attempted to be. A simple roll of her bright yellow eyes showed the shadow and grey Imperial how intimidating she was. The nocturne almost wanted to laugh at her pathetic attempts to appear like the big bad wolf, but that wouldn't be polite. Would it? Not that Rakyth cared anything about being polite to another who wanted to show up her status as a dragon of Shadowbinder. Not that she cared about being polite to any dragon as a matter of fact. They were all a waste of space, a grain of sand in the desert, a simple whisper in the wind, nothing more. They were full of nonsense and more pathetic than the last of them. There was no time to waste on such waste of space.

The blue and ice female curled her lips into a half snarl, half smirk as she exposed her fangs. It was then the Nocturne could not help but laugh a little at the seer stupidity of the other. She spoke as if she was ruler of the dragon world. HA! Apparently Rakyth did not get the memo if that was so. "You know nothing of me, Imperial, so I suggest you to hold your tongue in a matter you know nothing about," She paused, "And you are not my queen dragon of shadows, therefore my place is my own and not graveling under your claws." Rakyth snorted, turning her head away for a brief moment. She whipped her tail, the feathers along the end fanning out to kick up dirt. This dragon was just like them, thinking they know her, thinking they ruled over her.

Rakyth whipped her head as the Imperial mumbled some things she chose to ignore before lifting up in a direction. The blue and ice colored female stood there watching the shadow and grey colored Imperial approach what appeared to be a tiny little dragon, a fae none the less. The nocturne turned bright yellow eyes to watch them for a brief moment, catching sight of the wispy shadows spilling from the dragon of shadows' mouth. She curled her lips into a smirk as she shook her head. The Imperial allowed the voices too much control, but she was not of her concern. Rakyth turned her attention to the little fae, a dragon of shadows as well. Well, it seems she was surrounded by dragons caressed by the shadows. The Nocturne female twisted her body as she extended her wings, the light wisping along her body as she took to the air. Rakyth was interested in the little dragon, nothing more.

She found herself, after awhile, encircling the little creature as the fae landed on the top of the trees. "You're a brave little creature, traveling all by your lonesome...."
fixed_zpsfkiexdr7.png
@Rionach @EternalAunel @Flag [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20765949] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/207660/20765949_350.png[/img] [/url] Fortitudo made his way around, searching for the cause of the sounds. He knew he was getting close when he heard a snort and the clicking of scales. The Fae hunched over and watched the two dragons talking. There was a Nocturne that had practically glowing wings and an Imperial that shifted with the shadows. Fortitudo instinctively backed away from the pair of dragons. They looked as if they had some fighting experience that he lacked. The Imperial turned away and glanced at another Fae Foritudo hadn't noticed at first. The Imperial murmured some things before the Fae took off. Fortitudo stayed hidden near the ground as the Nocturne spread their blinding wings and soared off after the shadowy Fae that was carrying several things Fortitudo didn't recognize. Fortitudo followed the pair on the ground. The two dragons were either ignoring him or didn't notice him. [b]"You're a brave little creature, traveling all by your lonesome...."[/b] The Nocturne remarked. Foritudo was suddenly filled with scorn. [b]"Hey, excuse me up there!"[/b] He cried out. [b]"Be polite! Even if you're literally flying above that Fae, don't just act like you're really above them! Just because us Faes are small doesn't mean we aren't dragons, too!"[/b] Alerting the two wasn't the best idea Fortitudo had ever had, but there was no going back now.
@Rionach @EternalAunel @Flag

20765949_350.png

Fortitudo made his way around, searching for the cause of the sounds. He knew he was getting close when he heard a snort and the clicking of scales. The Fae hunched over and watched the two dragons talking.

There was a Nocturne that had practically glowing wings and an Imperial that shifted with the shadows. Fortitudo instinctively backed away from the pair of dragons. They looked as if they had some fighting experience that he lacked. The Imperial turned away and glanced at another Fae Foritudo hadn't noticed at first. The Imperial murmured some things before the Fae took off.

Fortitudo stayed hidden near the ground as the Nocturne spread their blinding wings and soared off after the shadowy Fae that was carrying several things Fortitudo didn't recognize.

Fortitudo followed the pair on the ground. The two dragons were either ignoring him or didn't notice him. "You're a brave little creature, traveling all by your lonesome...." The Nocturne remarked. Foritudo was suddenly filled with scorn. "Hey, excuse me up there!" He cried out. "Be polite! Even if you're literally flying above that Fae, don't just act like you're really above them! Just because us Faes are small doesn't mean we aren't dragons, too!" Alerting the two wasn't the best idea Fortitudo had ever had, but there was no going back now.
@Acopytopy @Flag @Rionach ((Sorry for the late response, welcome to the rp! Alas, flight rising mobile is a thing of the devil))

Shinohara landed beside the fae, folding in her feathery wings. She turned towards the fae and threw her head back as a hysterical laugh erupted from her throat. Finally, she calmed herself down and stared down with those unblinking, purple orbs, her mouth still open in a half smile. "Praying to the Shadowbinder, are we? Prayers can't save you now, fae!" Her mouth flew open, revealing gooey black saliva (ironically, it's a lot like the Shadowbinder's mouth), and rows upon rows of obsidian colored, razor-sharp teeth. Shinohara had recieved the prayer, even if she hadn't seen it before her. The voices were enamored by the performance, so she was left alone. Silence. Before she could bite a chunk out of the small dragon beside her another voice called up to them. She trot to the edge of the tree, craning her neck down; another fae met her gaze. "You are above one when they cannot stand against your achievements." The voices swirled around once again, telling of her aspirations before she harboured the curse; how simple they were. A scowl came across her face as they began to whisper about such monstrous things, things that were a part of her daily life.

She held on to the tree trunk and began to crawl down towards the other unlucky fae, every step she took left a small indent within the tree. A roar bubbled out of her body, throwing the gooey saliva everywhere. She leaped from the trunk, gliding down with her claws outstretched; the bands she wore upon her wrists clicked against her scales, making the sound of a dainty bell. She landed with a boom, her muscles ready to leap at the miniscule dragon and tear that scarf from its corpse. The voices sung to her, their offers becoming more tempting than usual; when they realized they were being payed any mind they took hold of her, even if it was just for a second. Many different voices came out of Shinohara's mouth, but they all spoke in unison. "Vanish. Die. Destroy and pillage. Seek." promptly the imperial shut her mouth with a low growl. Excuse me, those were my inner demons."

((Sorry it's short, I've been busy lately))

@Acopytopy @Flag @Rionach ((Sorry for the late response, welcome to the rp! Alas, flight rising mobile is a thing of the devil))

Shinohara landed beside the fae, folding in her feathery wings. She turned towards the fae and threw her head back as a hysterical laugh erupted from her throat. Finally, she calmed herself down and stared down with those unblinking, purple orbs, her mouth still open in a half smile. "Praying to the Shadowbinder, are we? Prayers can't save you now, fae!" Her mouth flew open, revealing gooey black saliva (ironically, it's a lot like the Shadowbinder's mouth), and rows upon rows of obsidian colored, razor-sharp teeth. Shinohara had recieved the prayer, even if she hadn't seen it before her. The voices were enamored by the performance, so she was left alone. Silence. Before she could bite a chunk out of the small dragon beside her another voice called up to them. She trot to the edge of the tree, craning her neck down; another fae met her gaze. "You are above one when they cannot stand against your achievements." The voices swirled around once again, telling of her aspirations before she harboured the curse; how simple they were. A scowl came across her face as they began to whisper about such monstrous things, things that were a part of her daily life.

She held on to the tree trunk and began to crawl down towards the other unlucky fae, every step she took left a small indent within the tree. A roar bubbled out of her body, throwing the gooey saliva everywhere. She leaped from the trunk, gliding down with her claws outstretched; the bands she wore upon her wrists clicked against her scales, making the sound of a dainty bell. She landed with a boom, her muscles ready to leap at the miniscule dragon and tear that scarf from its corpse. The voices sung to her, their offers becoming more tempting than usual; when they realized they were being payed any mind they took hold of her, even if it was just for a second. Many different voices came out of Shinohara's mouth, but they all spoke in unison. "Vanish. Die. Destroy and pillage. Seek." promptly the imperial shut her mouth with a low growl. Excuse me, those were my inner demons."

((Sorry it's short, I've been busy lately))

tumblr_oqb77mzwgv1tes27xo1_250.png
@Flag @EternalAunel @Acopytopy (you only need to post your dragon's image the once, but your choice)

Eris's eyes widened at not only the intervention of the new Fae to the mix but to the Imperial's gaping maw full of shadow. Horrified fascination filled her at the sight and how the larger dragon's voice was still unnaturally deep. There was something about her and the Nocturne who was quick to join in that was curiously unsettling, as if the pair had more magic than they were meant to. The fact the Imperial could hear her thoughts was definitely an intriguing tidbit of information that got her claws twitching to find clean paper and write about it. Who cared about a crumbling city when this strange dragon was far more interesting?

Fear, and arguably common sense, forgotten for the moment, Eris was in the air before she could stop herself. Thanks to the other Fae distracting the Imperial, she could fly closer than was probably safe to gaze into the Imperial's still gaping mouth full of gloom that most certainly wasn't natural. Reaching forward, Eris got some of the darkness on her clawtips to look at more closely, shivering when the magics in the liquid shadow sparked little shocks through her small body. Intrigued, she couldn't help but grin to herself. "That... is... AMAZING! How long have you been with this... magic? Does it hurt? Do you feel lightheaded or sleepy at odd times? Are you constantly smelling duneberries?"

Without waiting for an answer, Eris was pulling a cloth from one of her pouches to get the slime off her writing hand, almost spinning in the air as she searched for the items she wanted. "No, no wait! Don't tell me yet! I have to write this down!" she said, fighting a gust so not to lose her loose leaf paper to the sky. "The others back at my lair are never going to believe this!"

(I guess we're all doing short posts today)
@Flag @EternalAunel @Acopytopy (you only need to post your dragon's image the once, but your choice)

Eris's eyes widened at not only the intervention of the new Fae to the mix but to the Imperial's gaping maw full of shadow. Horrified fascination filled her at the sight and how the larger dragon's voice was still unnaturally deep. There was something about her and the Nocturne who was quick to join in that was curiously unsettling, as if the pair had more magic than they were meant to. The fact the Imperial could hear her thoughts was definitely an intriguing tidbit of information that got her claws twitching to find clean paper and write about it. Who cared about a crumbling city when this strange dragon was far more interesting?

Fear, and arguably common sense, forgotten for the moment, Eris was in the air before she could stop herself. Thanks to the other Fae distracting the Imperial, she could fly closer than was probably safe to gaze into the Imperial's still gaping mouth full of gloom that most certainly wasn't natural. Reaching forward, Eris got some of the darkness on her clawtips to look at more closely, shivering when the magics in the liquid shadow sparked little shocks through her small body. Intrigued, she couldn't help but grin to herself. "That... is... AMAZING! How long have you been with this... magic? Does it hurt? Do you feel lightheaded or sleepy at odd times? Are you constantly smelling duneberries?"

Without waiting for an answer, Eris was pulling a cloth from one of her pouches to get the slime off her writing hand, almost spinning in the air as she searched for the items she wanted. "No, no wait! Don't tell me yet! I have to write this down!" she said, fighting a gust so not to lose her loose leaf paper to the sky. "The others back at my lair are never going to believe this!"

(I guess we're all doing short posts today)
shadebanner_by_myserpentine-d9llwgu.png
@EternalAunel @Acopytopy @Rionach

((sorry for the wait........))

The blue and ice Nocturne twisted her body, slightly surprised by the voice of the other fae. She narrowed her bright yellow eyes at him and snorted. She was not going to eat the stupid little creature nor did she indicate she was better than the tiny female. This is what she gets for even attempting to be slightly nice...Rakyth curled her lips into a snarl as she exposed her fangs in annoyance. "Stupid little creature, none of those words even remotely came out of my mouth, so shut up," She growled to him. The Nocturne female quickly turned her gaze to the Imperial as the darkness took hold of her. Rakyth slightly rolled her gaze, moving her body from the other female. The shadow and grey female was a rather pathetic sight. She was completely allowing the darkness to take hold. She had no will of her own...

The blue and ice female turned her gaze to the little female that she supposedly presented herself as something that was above her. Rakyth was intrigued that the little creature was not that at all frightened by the display of the dragon of Shadowbinder. She flew straight into the danger without any thoughts whatsoever, at least none that would correlate to what she was doing now. The Nocturne female settled herself on a rather large branch as she watched them, the solar objects whirling above her wings as light swirled around them.

((sorry for the wait........))

The blue and ice Nocturne twisted her body, slightly surprised by the voice of the other fae. She narrowed her bright yellow eyes at him and snorted. She was not going to eat the stupid little creature nor did she indicate she was better than the tiny female. This is what she gets for even attempting to be slightly nice...Rakyth curled her lips into a snarl as she exposed her fangs in annoyance. "Stupid little creature, none of those words even remotely came out of my mouth, so shut up," She growled to him. The Nocturne female quickly turned her gaze to the Imperial as the darkness took hold of her. Rakyth slightly rolled her gaze, moving her body from the other female. The shadow and grey female was a rather pathetic sight. She was completely allowing the darkness to take hold. She had no will of her own...

The blue and ice female turned her gaze to the little female that she supposedly presented herself as something that was above her. Rakyth was intrigued that the little creature was not that at all frightened by the display of the dragon of Shadowbinder. She flew straight into the danger without any thoughts whatsoever, at least none that would correlate to what she was doing now. The Nocturne female settled herself on a rather large branch as she watched them, the solar objects whirling above her wings as light swirled around them.
fixed_zpsfkiexdr7.png
@EternalAunel @Flag @Rionach [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20765949] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/207660/20765949_350.png[/img] [/url] Fortitudo stopped yelling when he saw the Nocturne turn around. "Stupid little creature, none of those words even remotely came out of my mouth, so shut up." The Nocturne said. The Fae sighed. Always with the little(...and did they think he was female?), but little Faes could show emotions very clearly to one another using their crests. He turned to the other Fae and the Imperial and was quite disturbed. The Imperial dragon was showing off some very jagged teeth covered in dark spit. The Imperial was saying something that sounded like a lot of echoing voices. Fortitudo knew strange shenanigans when he saw them. Fortitudo covered his head with his wings. There was no sense in getting blinded or deafened by the possibly acidic saliva that the Imperial had. He glanced up to see if everything was okay, and the Imperial seemed to have settled down. He cautiously folded his wings and heard part of what the other Fae was saying. "...How long have you been with this... magic?" This just confirmed to Fortitudo that he was right in getting that rabbit's foot. He never knew when he would actually need it.
@EternalAunel @Flag @Rionach

20765949_350.png

Fortitudo stopped yelling when he saw the Nocturne turn around. "Stupid little creature, none of those words even remotely came out of my mouth, so shut up." The Nocturne said. The Fae sighed. Always with the little(...and did they think he was female?), but little Faes could show emotions very clearly to one another using their crests. He turned to the other Fae and the Imperial and was quite disturbed.

The Imperial dragon was showing off some very jagged teeth covered in dark spit. The Imperial was saying something that sounded like a lot of echoing voices. Fortitudo knew strange shenanigans when he saw them.

Fortitudo covered his head with his wings. There was no sense in getting blinded or deafened by the possibly acidic saliva that the Imperial had. He glanced up to see if everything was okay, and the Imperial seemed to have settled down. He cautiously folded his wings and heard part of what the other Fae was saying. "...How long have you been with this... magic?"

This just confirmed to Fortitudo that he was right in getting that rabbit's foot. He never knew when he would actually need it.
@Acopytopy @Rionach @Flag ((Why must I be so busy?))

Shinohara looked up at the fae whom had inquired about her mouth, her pupils fading back into place. Secretly she thanked the dragon for heaving her out of the Shadowbinder's influence; she had no control over what the diety did with her mind and body, like a slave. It buzzed around, asking a stream of questions. "I've been with this magic since a child." She stared down at her hands and sighed. A small Shadow symbol was etched into her scales; black, disgusting fluid dropped from it occasionally, burning the ground below Shinohara. "Like I had a choice anyway. My parents decided to bring me to a priest of the Shadowbinder... The rest is a blur." She remembered the acute pain exactly, she remembered everything. But she would never tell. "As for my mouth... It's the same liquid-esque saliva that the Shadowbinder has. It's acidic too, so be mindful of your hands, fae." The voices had begun to hush themselves, listening to Shinohara. They knew they couldn't persuade her like this, while she was digging into her painful past. She turned towards the nocturne, being alerted to some sound from it's general direction. What a brat, thinking that she can judge her creature in creation. Poison dripped from her gaze, scorn shimmering in her dyed eyes. "I used to be like you, too. How I miss those days." Shinohara opened her large wings and landed on a branch, laying down as a lion might. She opened her mouth wide, telepathically acknowledging the fae. Go ahead and search, I don't mind. She liked teaching others about life and such, and this fae seemed more than willing to be her temporary student.
@Acopytopy @Rionach @Flag ((Why must I be so busy?))

Shinohara looked up at the fae whom had inquired about her mouth, her pupils fading back into place. Secretly she thanked the dragon for heaving her out of the Shadowbinder's influence; she had no control over what the diety did with her mind and body, like a slave. It buzzed around, asking a stream of questions. "I've been with this magic since a child." She stared down at her hands and sighed. A small Shadow symbol was etched into her scales; black, disgusting fluid dropped from it occasionally, burning the ground below Shinohara. "Like I had a choice anyway. My parents decided to bring me to a priest of the Shadowbinder... The rest is a blur." She remembered the acute pain exactly, she remembered everything. But she would never tell. "As for my mouth... It's the same liquid-esque saliva that the Shadowbinder has. It's acidic too, so be mindful of your hands, fae." The voices had begun to hush themselves, listening to Shinohara. They knew they couldn't persuade her like this, while she was digging into her painful past. She turned towards the nocturne, being alerted to some sound from it's general direction. What a brat, thinking that she can judge her creature in creation. Poison dripped from her gaze, scorn shimmering in her dyed eyes. "I used to be like you, too. How I miss those days." Shinohara opened her large wings and landed on a branch, laying down as a lion might. She opened her mouth wide, telepathically acknowledging the fae. Go ahead and search, I don't mind. She liked teaching others about life and such, and this fae seemed more than willing to be her temporary student.
tumblr_oqb77mzwgv1tes27xo1_250.png
@Acopytopy @EternalAunel @Flag

Omigoshomigoshomigosh oh by the Dark Lady!! Eris mentally cheered but quickly silenced herself even as her ink-covered claws began to scratch away at the paper like mad little bugs to hastily take as many notes as possible. It was clear this dragon could read her mind, though whether it was voluntary or not seemed to depend on the larger beast's level of concentration, nodding dutifully in taking down the Imperial's very brief answers as she heard them. The idea such an impressive dragon had been enduring the better half of some form of torture was appalling to her, Eris still found her fascination with this new discovery outweighed her normally caring concern. Despite her... tendencies, Eris could be kind to others and didn't mind caring for dragons much younger than her when all the older ones were busy.

The knowledge the saliva was in fact acidic certainly had her attention, quickly finding a new page to jot down a theory or two on how the dark substance might in fact be an original mix, a replica as the Imperial said it was or perhaps something the Shadowbinder unwittingly (possibly deliberately) instilled within the larger dragon. She drew a fresh page a second time for the mark the Imperial admitted to have on her paws, looking rather... painful if she said so. The idea the larger dragon had 'demons' to deal with bothered her for a variety of reasons, but only amped up her curiosity on exactly how such a thing could possibly happen to any dragon.

Examining the marks with a careful eye and deciding not to be as invasive as she normally would be, Eris began a new line of questions. "Can you telepathically speak to any ol' dragon or just Shadow dragons? That other Fae is from the Flamecaller's so maybe you can try on him, see what happens. Is the Nocturne the same as you, but of a different deity? Why are you here in the ruins? Still not smelling those duneberries I mentioned?"

Just as the Imperial was about to answer, the Nocturne looking decidedly annoyed over being diregarded by the small female Fae, an eerily familiar voice rang out from far off and over the trees like an omen. "ERIS!!"

At once, Eris knew by the distant Coatl's tone, he was less than happy. Which more often than not was all the time but now, it was obviously worse. Uh-oh, please tell me...!

"ERIS! YOU SLY LITTLE GECKO! WHEN I FIND YOU, YOUR TAIL IS GOING TO BE THE ROPE THAT TIES UP YOUR WINGS, YOU BLOODY LITTLE IMP!"

Enthusiasm gone in favor of unease and burning shame, the night-colored Fae couldn't help but groan. "I'm in so much trouble."
@Acopytopy @EternalAunel @Flag

Omigoshomigoshomigosh oh by the Dark Lady!! Eris mentally cheered but quickly silenced herself even as her ink-covered claws began to scratch away at the paper like mad little bugs to hastily take as many notes as possible. It was clear this dragon could read her mind, though whether it was voluntary or not seemed to depend on the larger beast's level of concentration, nodding dutifully in taking down the Imperial's very brief answers as she heard them. The idea such an impressive dragon had been enduring the better half of some form of torture was appalling to her, Eris still found her fascination with this new discovery outweighed her normally caring concern. Despite her... tendencies, Eris could be kind to others and didn't mind caring for dragons much younger than her when all the older ones were busy.

The knowledge the saliva was in fact acidic certainly had her attention, quickly finding a new page to jot down a theory or two on how the dark substance might in fact be an original mix, a replica as the Imperial said it was or perhaps something the Shadowbinder unwittingly (possibly deliberately) instilled within the larger dragon. She drew a fresh page a second time for the mark the Imperial admitted to have on her paws, looking rather... painful if she said so. The idea the larger dragon had 'demons' to deal with bothered her for a variety of reasons, but only amped up her curiosity on exactly how such a thing could possibly happen to any dragon.

Examining the marks with a careful eye and deciding not to be as invasive as she normally would be, Eris began a new line of questions. "Can you telepathically speak to any ol' dragon or just Shadow dragons? That other Fae is from the Flamecaller's so maybe you can try on him, see what happens. Is the Nocturne the same as you, but of a different deity? Why are you here in the ruins? Still not smelling those duneberries I mentioned?"

Just as the Imperial was about to answer, the Nocturne looking decidedly annoyed over being diregarded by the small female Fae, an eerily familiar voice rang out from far off and over the trees like an omen. "ERIS!!"

At once, Eris knew by the distant Coatl's tone, he was less than happy. Which more often than not was all the time but now, it was obviously worse. Uh-oh, please tell me...!

"ERIS! YOU SLY LITTLE GECKO! WHEN I FIND YOU, YOUR TAIL IS GOING TO BE THE ROPE THAT TIES UP YOUR WINGS, YOU BLOODY LITTLE IMP!"

Enthusiasm gone in favor of unease and burning shame, the night-colored Fae couldn't help but groan. "I'm in so much trouble."
shadebanner_by_myserpentine-d9llwgu.png

((Completely forgot about this.....will try to reply soon, been super busy with stuff))

((Completely forgot about this.....will try to reply soon, been super busy with stuff))
fixed_zpsfkiexdr7.png
@EternalAunel @Acopytopy @Rionach @Flag (I'm going to hop in here with my character) [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/35734/3573328_350.png[/img] Her background: The Vendetta Vendetta is what you get when you pair up a mad scientist and a god complex, or at least she's what such a creature would create. Her proper designation is experiment 800, lot C, subspecies super carnivore. She was abducted by the scientists of A.E.O.D.K. as a hatchling and experimented on to become one of the world's most dangerous predators. She was dissected while alive and changed before being stitched up once more to begin the process again the following day. This went on for twenty-five years. Finally after one of the more severe operations was finished she fled the building, she ran for days and nights on end until finally she collapsed from blood loss and fatigue. She dubbed herself Vendetta as she swore to one day extract her revenge on the scientists who mutated her into a monster. Vendetta is known for her blood lust a trait forcibly ingrained into her mind by her "creators". Despite this though her voice is melodious and her movements graceful. She retains this grace even in a fight, her movements are always calculated and precise and designed to always go for the kill. Vendetta only ever kept one trophy from a battle, her first with the original experiment. Experiment 001, dubbed project Satin. She was pitted against this monster as a test of her ability to survive unbeatable odds. The fight could have only one outcome the death of one or the other. Vendetta slew the creature but not without receiving wounds that should have ended her life. Her mutation was on her side for once as her blood has a coagulating agent that works incredibly quickly. She took Project Satin's skull as a trophy and a symbol of resistance, and from that point on she never took it off. The blind fold however serves a very different purpose. It hides her ever fluctuating eyes. The scientists honestly believed that they could create a mutant capable of seeing in infrared, and ultraviolet. Naturally it was next to impossible, but not quite. During the day Vendetta sees in ultraviolet light, but at night the infrared sensitive parts of her eyes take over making her an all terrain 24'7 killing monstrosity.
@EternalAunel @Acopytopy @Rionach @Flag
(I'm going to hop in here with my character)

3573328_350.png
Her background: The Vendetta

Vendetta is what you get when you pair up a mad scientist and a god complex, or at least she's what such a creature would create. Her proper designation is experiment 800, lot C, subspecies super carnivore. She was abducted by the scientists of A.E.O.D.K. as a hatchling and experimented on to become one of the world's most dangerous predators. She was dissected while alive and changed before being stitched up once more to begin the process again the following day. This went on for twenty-five years. Finally after one of the more severe operations was finished she fled the building, she ran for days and nights on end until finally she collapsed from blood loss and fatigue. She dubbed herself Vendetta as she swore to one day extract her revenge on the scientists who mutated her into a monster.

Vendetta is known for her blood lust a trait forcibly ingrained into her mind by her "creators". Despite this though her voice is melodious and her movements graceful. She retains this grace even in a fight, her movements are always calculated and precise and designed to always go for the kill.

Vendetta only ever kept one trophy from a battle, her first with the original experiment. Experiment 001, dubbed project Satin. She was pitted against this monster as a test of her ability to survive unbeatable odds. The fight could have only one outcome the death of one or the other. Vendetta slew the creature but not without receiving wounds that should have ended her life. Her mutation was on her side for once as her blood has a coagulating agent that works incredibly quickly. She took Project Satin's skull as a trophy and a symbol of resistance, and from that point on she never took it off. The blind fold however serves a very different purpose. It hides her ever fluctuating eyes. The scientists honestly believed that they could create a mutant capable of seeing in infrared, and ultraviolet. Naturally it was next to impossible, but not quite. During the day Vendetta sees in ultraviolet light, but at night the infrared sensitive parts of her eyes take over making her an all terrain 24'7 killing monstrosity.
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
1 2