Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Sornieth's Academy - IC thread
1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 ... 98 99
@wolfunicorn

Koi sighed. "Well, let's not waist our lunch!" She said, sitting up and forcing herself to get some nutrients into her body. She quietly ate, thinking.
@wolfunicorn

Koi sighed. "Well, let's not waist our lunch!" She said, sitting up and forcing herself to get some nutrients into her body. She quietly ate, thinking.
Armin/male/nervous/necromancy/eating lunch
((@Iriexiris he's nervous cause he just meet someone knew and is reminded that he will have to meet some new people, this might lead to a nervous breakdown and the appearance of Nimra. But who knows? The best part of Rps is that you have no idea what will happen next as each character is constantly evolving and changing))
Armin sighed, he was still nervous and a little panicky, I will be fine, I won't mess up like I did last class he thought to himself as Kaminari left.

Ceclia/female/happy/lunch room/talking to Koi//@beesuitb
Ceclia nodded and continued to eat her own food
Armin/male/nervous/necromancy/eating lunch
((@Iriexiris he's nervous cause he just meet someone knew and is reminded that he will have to meet some new people, this might lead to a nervous breakdown and the appearance of Nimra. But who knows? The best part of Rps is that you have no idea what will happen next as each character is constantly evolving and changing))
Armin sighed, he was still nervous and a little panicky, I will be fine, I won't mess up like I did last class he thought to himself as Kaminari left.

Ceclia/female/happy/lunch room/talking to Koi//@beesuitb
Ceclia nodded and continued to eat her own food
tumblr_inline_og4w9jbSa31r9ez7h_500.png
@wolfunicorn ((also @irexiris that's my favorite part of rps, your buddies often times will have no clue how your character will react.))

"Do you think we'll make any friends?" Koi questioned. "I hope so." She sighed, only half done with her lunch.
@wolfunicorn ((also @irexiris that's my favorite part of rps, your buddies often times will have no clue how your character will react.))

"Do you think we'll make any friends?" Koi questioned. "I hope so." She sighed, only half done with her lunch.
Ceclia/female/calm/lunchroom/eating//@beesuitb
“Well we got each other,” Ceclia said with a smile, she played with her food, making different shapes and stuff.
Ceclia/female/calm/lunchroom/eating//@beesuitb
“Well we got each other,” Ceclia said with a smile, she played with her food, making different shapes and stuff.
@wolfunicorn

Koi smiled back. "I'm glad we got to finally see each other!" She said. "I was so excited to see you!"
@wolfunicorn

Koi smiled back. "I'm glad we got to finally see each other!" She said. "I was so excited to see you!"
@quizzie @beesuitb @wolfunicorn @luckgandor

((THIS WONT DIEEEEEEE))

The bell rang, signally the end of lunch. Aurem swept their trash away with a telekinetic blast, and stood up, bumping Xizo's shoulder contentedly

"We should get to our class... What do you have next?"

((on that note, I'm going to DC with a school trip until Tuesday, so my checking and updating will be sparse and patchy))
@quizzie @beesuitb @wolfunicorn @luckgandor

((THIS WONT DIEEEEEEE))

The bell rang, signally the end of lunch. Aurem swept their trash away with a telekinetic blast, and stood up, bumping Xizo's shoulder contentedly

"We should get to our class... What do you have next?"

((on that note, I'm going to DC with a school trip until Tuesday, so my checking and updating will be sparse and patchy))
5t8G1a8.gif~fMfE6aN.gif~CZ8WZAp.gifLaaQkH6.gif

sEqrNZP.gif
5fH1f5F.gif
@Mweep ((have fun!!)) @Beesuitb @wolfunicorn
((i got a new mac and lost the schedules sob))

Kyro looked at her table mates and spoke gently,
"well im off to class, nice meeting you"
She smiled and stood, walking out of the room.

Xizo shrugged and said,
"I don't know, BUT i know i have this hour with you"
he began walking and motioned Aurem closer with his tail.
@Mweep ((have fun!!)) @Beesuitb @wolfunicorn
((i got a new mac and lost the schedules sob))

Kyro looked at her table mates and spoke gently,
"well im off to class, nice meeting you"
She smiled and stood, walking out of the room.

Xizo shrugged and said,
"I don't know, BUT i know i have this hour with you"
he began walking and motioned Aurem closer with his tail.
welcome_to_my_private_garden_by_alaskass-d8r6yhz.png
@mweep (( enjoy!! )) @wolfunicorn @quizzie (( i am getting dragged along to a school dance for a few hours, so i'll be gone from abt 16:00 to 19:00 fr time. ))

Koi was getting up when Kyro spoke. Her face flushed. She came back? That was the first time someone had ever come back and talked to her again! She was ecstatic, looking back to Ceclia and smiling brightly. "!!!"

Koi's day had been made.

---

Sapphire quietly slinked to class, books in hand, tired and patched up.
@mweep (( enjoy!! )) @wolfunicorn @quizzie (( i am getting dragged along to a school dance for a few hours, so i'll be gone from abt 16:00 to 19:00 fr time. ))

Koi was getting up when Kyro spoke. Her face flushed. She came back? That was the first time someone had ever come back and talked to her again! She was ecstatic, looking back to Ceclia and smiling brightly. "!!!"

Koi's day had been made.

---

Sapphire quietly slinked to class, books in hand, tired and patched up.
@beesuitb ((school dance you say.... *winkwinknudgenudge* I want to hear everything))
@quizzie ((paps))

Aurem smiled and walked closer, entwining his thinner tail within XIzo's strong, muscled tail. The feeling was nice, and he spoke
"Guess we're going to Necromancy then... Hope you don't mind"

((Xizo has the option to come along, don't come, or invite Aurem to skip with him))
@beesuitb ((school dance you say.... *winkwinknudgenudge* I want to hear everything))
@quizzie ((paps))

Aurem smiled and walked closer, entwining his thinner tail within XIzo's strong, muscled tail. The feeling was nice, and he spoke
"Guess we're going to Necromancy then... Hope you don't mind"

((Xizo has the option to come along, don't come, or invite Aurem to skip with him))
5t8G1a8.gif~fMfE6aN.gif~CZ8WZAp.gifLaaQkH6.gif

sEqrNZP.gif
5fH1f5F.gif
Ceclia/female/happy/lunchroom/taking care of her food//@beesuitb @quizzie @mweep ((have fun in DC))
Ceclia smiled when Kyro came back, and almost burst out laughing which just how excited Koi was, but to think her penpal that she wrote to for such a long time would be in the same school as her.

Armin/male/nervous/necromancy/sitting
Armin sat in the empty room, getting more nervous and a bit panicky as the clock ticked down till when class would start
Ceclia/female/happy/lunchroom/taking care of her food//@beesuitb @quizzie @mweep ((have fun in DC))
Ceclia smiled when Kyro came back, and almost burst out laughing which just how excited Koi was, but to think her penpal that she wrote to for such a long time would be in the same school as her.

Armin/male/nervous/necromancy/sitting
Armin sat in the empty room, getting more nervous and a bit panicky as the clock ticked down till when class would start
1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 ... 98 99