Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | private rp with Calavir óvò
1 2 3 4 5
@Calavir ((send me a link? ovo im actually on a computer now hehh i know what you mean though, dont worry about it c:)
@Calavir ((send me a link? ovo im actually on a computer now hehh i know what you mean though, dont worry about it c:)
×DeviantArt ×
Lair cleanout!
screenshot_2small_by_daigeijutsu-d9by7em.png
@batcruncher !! (I'll send you the Join.me code over a pm!!!)
@batcruncher !! (I'll send you the Join.me code over a pm!!!)
Mercury gulped down his pride and nodded at the Wildclaw. It took him a while to calm down from the shock of Wren's appearance, and as he sat back down to breathe, he thought about how foolish he was to even bother with the items. It meant so much to him too... Images of coming home with denials of the treaty because of his behavior almost brought tears to his eyes.
The Ridgeback shook his head, puffed out his chest, and faced his consequences (if any) head-on with Wren. There was no way to lighten the problems now without making him look pathetic or making the situation worse.
"My apologies," he said through soft sniffles. "As a member of a bloodline filled with Ridgebacks, our kind tend to have a very addictive personality that mine reflects. But just the pleasure of borrowing items, in the end, has been fading away quickly."

@batcruncher
Mercury gulped down his pride and nodded at the Wildclaw. It took him a while to calm down from the shock of Wren's appearance, and as he sat back down to breathe, he thought about how foolish he was to even bother with the items. It meant so much to him too... Images of coming home with denials of the treaty because of his behavior almost brought tears to his eyes.
The Ridgeback shook his head, puffed out his chest, and faced his consequences (if any) head-on with Wren. There was no way to lighten the problems now without making him look pathetic or making the situation worse.
"My apologies," he said through soft sniffles. "As a member of a bloodline filled with Ridgebacks, our kind tend to have a very addictive personality that mine reflects. But just the pleasure of borrowing items, in the end, has been fading away quickly."

@batcruncher
Laurence raised his head and closed his eyes. "Its ok, this time. This will remain a secret.." He muttered out of pity for the large and clearly upset ridgeback. Pushing it to the back burner of his mind, he curiously raised an eyebrow and examined Mercury closely. "Anyways, who are you? I haven't seenyou here before, no?"

@Calavir ((sorry for the wait, I'llfix any typos laterr))
Laurence raised his head and closed his eyes. "Its ok, this time. This will remain a secret.." He muttered out of pity for the large and clearly upset ridgeback. Pushing it to the back burner of his mind, he curiously raised an eyebrow and examined Mercury closely. "Anyways, who are you? I haven't seenyou here before, no?"

@Calavir ((sorry for the wait, I'llfix any typos laterr))
×DeviantArt ×
Lair cleanout!
Mercury looked at him with sheer hope in his eyes despite the trapped tears around it. Poor childish Mercury, it was clear that he still had a lot to learn.
He quickly cleaned off his face and shook his composure back into place. He gave the most stern face he could muster towards Laurence and straightened his neck to fix his image back up. "My name is Mercury Alocken. I am the messenger of Ashes Cavalier's clan. I was sent here on the very important task of introducing the peace treaty our leaders are preparing to finalize face to face. I flew across the Ashfall Wastes for most of today to reach here, so I was given permission to sleep in this area tonight and leave with this clan's representatives around tomorrow morning. Usually, my companion would ride on my back for trips like this to suppress my Kleptomania. Intel had to be left behind for reasons." The Ridgeback gave a quick glance towards the items near Laurence. Maybe he really had a problem... "My apologies for waking you up like this if I did. May I know who you are in case we meet again after I leave?"

@batcruncher (No worries!!)
Mercury looked at him with sheer hope in his eyes despite the trapped tears around it. Poor childish Mercury, it was clear that he still had a lot to learn.
He quickly cleaned off his face and shook his composure back into place. He gave the most stern face he could muster towards Laurence and straightened his neck to fix his image back up. "My name is Mercury Alocken. I am the messenger of Ashes Cavalier's clan. I was sent here on the very important task of introducing the peace treaty our leaders are preparing to finalize face to face. I flew across the Ashfall Wastes for most of today to reach here, so I was given permission to sleep in this area tonight and leave with this clan's representatives around tomorrow morning. Usually, my companion would ride on my back for trips like this to suppress my Kleptomania. Intel had to be left behind for reasons." The Ridgeback gave a quick glance towards the items near Laurence. Maybe he really had a problem... "My apologies for waking you up like this if I did. May I know who you are in case we meet again after I leave?"

@batcruncher (No worries!!)
Laurence overlooked him again sternly, taking in every last detail of Mercury before he finally relaxed with a soft exhale at the end of hus speach.

"You wouldn't be so honest if you didn't sincerely mean it.." He summed up. " My name is Laurence..." He yawned, opening his jaws wide and licking his lips. "I-I supposed its about time for me to get up anyways." He grumbled. "Just watch your back, the others wont take kindly to crimes."

@Calavir
Laurence overlooked him again sternly, taking in every last detail of Mercury before he finally relaxed with a soft exhale at the end of hus speach.

"You wouldn't be so honest if you didn't sincerely mean it.." He summed up. " My name is Laurence..." He yawned, opening his jaws wide and licking his lips. "I-I supposed its about time for me to get up anyways." He grumbled. "Just watch your back, the others wont take kindly to crimes."

@Calavir
×DeviantArt ×
Lair cleanout!
Something about Laurence's words struck a nerve within Mercury, but he kept quiet and nodded in agreement. "Laurence..." Despite his happy appearance, the Ridgeback hoped he wouldn't get used to saying that name. He wanted to continue his thievery in Laurence's presence out of spite, but a quick glance between the wind dragons made the messenger think otherwise. No, he couldn't mess this up for Lesser Mother. And what would Intel think if Mercury continued such a horrib- no, misunderstood- action while he was gone?
After Mercury laid down some distance away from Laurence, he found himself staring at the Wildclaw in mild thought. He didn't know what to take in of the other male in his boredom. At least he's attractive...physically, he grimaced at that fact.

@batcruncher (I'm on break! I can reply faster now! Please nudge me as many times as you want if I'm being slow with this ^^; )
Something about Laurence's words struck a nerve within Mercury, but he kept quiet and nodded in agreement. "Laurence..." Despite his happy appearance, the Ridgeback hoped he wouldn't get used to saying that name. He wanted to continue his thievery in Laurence's presence out of spite, but a quick glance between the wind dragons made the messenger think otherwise. No, he couldn't mess this up for Lesser Mother. And what would Intel think if Mercury continued such a horrib- no, misunderstood- action while he was gone?
After Mercury laid down some distance away from Laurence, he found himself staring at the Wildclaw in mild thought. He didn't know what to take in of the other male in his boredom. At least he's attractive...physically, he grimaced at that fact.

@batcruncher (I'm on break! I can reply faster now! Please nudge me as many times as you want if I'm being slow with this ^^; )
Laurence shut his eyes and shook his head as he stretched. He shivered from the cool breeze of the cave. Wren watched Mercury walk away for a moment, then looked around again to double check if anyone else was in the room. He looked back at Mercury and decided to maybe try and start a conversation, then walked after him.

"So why would your clan want to ally with us?" He asked politely. He wasn't too sure about the ridgeback, so he wanted to keep an eye on Mercury.

@Calavir ((no problem c: how are you doing?))
Laurence shut his eyes and shook his head as he stretched. He shivered from the cool breeze of the cave. Wren watched Mercury walk away for a moment, then looked around again to double check if anyone else was in the room. He looked back at Mercury and decided to maybe try and start a conversation, then walked after him.

"So why would your clan want to ally with us?" He asked politely. He wasn't too sure about the ridgeback, so he wanted to keep an eye on Mercury.

@Calavir ((no problem c: how are you doing?))
×DeviantArt ×
Lair cleanout!
"Simple reasons, really. Ashes is interested in expanding her trade routes and seeking more protection to keep her clan safe. I don't go against her on her reasoning, but I would think that having all of these allies would get us too wrapped up in messes we'd rather not be in. Our friends down in the Southern Icefield and our own forces are more than suitable to keep our wellbeing on track. Guardians..." Mercury grumbled and looked off to the side. "She tries her best. If it makes her happy, then fine by me. Anything else to ask?" He wrapped his scarf tighter around his neck and curled up closer into his clothing.

@batcruncher (( I'm doing amazing! :D How are you? ))
"Simple reasons, really. Ashes is interested in expanding her trade routes and seeking more protection to keep her clan safe. I don't go against her on her reasoning, but I would think that having all of these allies would get us too wrapped up in messes we'd rather not be in. Our friends down in the Southern Icefield and our own forces are more than suitable to keep our wellbeing on track. Guardians..." Mercury grumbled and looked off to the side. "She tries her best. If it makes her happy, then fine by me. Anything else to ask?" He wrapped his scarf tighter around his neck and curled up closer into his clothing.

@batcruncher (( I'm doing amazing! :D How are you? ))
Laurence nodded as he listened to Mercury, watching his face. "What part of the Ashfall Waste are you from?" He inquiried. Wren stretched his wings out, then folded them neatly back on his back.

@Calavir (sorry for the short reply o-o;;))
Laurence nodded as he listened to Mercury, watching his face. "What part of the Ashfall Waste are you from?" He inquiried. Wren stretched his wings out, then folded them neatly back on his back.

@Calavir (sorry for the short reply o-o;;))
×DeviantArt ×
Lair cleanout!
1 2 3 4 5