Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fairy Tail RP Planning (Full!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
@Ragnaroc
You should totally watch it, its awesome! :3 But you really don't need to know a lot about the series itself since we are using OCs. Mostly what you would need to know is about the magic. I think that's about all the major stuff you need to know? I think X3
@Ragnaroc
You should totally watch it, its awesome! :3 But you really don't need to know a lot about the series itself since we are using OCs. Mostly what you would need to know is about the magic. I think that's about all the major stuff you need to know? I think X3
fancy_sixgill_shark_by_scryzzethekat-dbgpc9o.png
@AbyssRanger

Sorry its short I'll be AFK for a while.

I think she should be a reccuring character. Like, the good guys will get a brief view of her after they fight the first bad guy, and then her name will keep getting mentioned. Then when they finally battle they find out she's just gotten caught up in a big conflict that she doesn't want to be in. After they battle she starts to question herself and starts teetering towards being good. We can work out something else when I get back :D
@AbyssRanger

Sorry its short I'll be AFK for a while.

I think she should be a reccuring character. Like, the good guys will get a brief view of her after they fight the first bad guy, and then her name will keep getting mentioned. Then when they finally battle they find out she's just gotten caught up in a big conflict that she doesn't want to be in. After they battle she starts to question herself and starts teetering towards being good. We can work out something else when I get back :D
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
Thousands Have Lived Without Love, Not One Without Water.
– W.H.Auden
@SiresQueen
No worries!

That sounds like it could work. Although, that would make it so that she wouldn't appear consistently. Did you want to throw in another character to fill in the time between when your character appears? Or something like that maybe? :3
@SiresQueen
No worries!

That sounds like it could work. Although, that would make it so that she wouldn't appear consistently. Did you want to throw in another character to fill in the time between when your character appears? Or something like that maybe? :3
@porkchopsandwich
No worries!

That sounds great! It sounds like you have a really good character going there :3 Definitely will be good for the main group :3
@porkchopsandwich
No worries!

That sounds great! It sounds like you have a really good character going there :3 Definitely will be good for the main group :3
@AbyssRanger

Yeah, I'll develop one :) Gimme a while
@AbyssRanger

Yeah, I'll develop one :) Gimme a while
Thousands Have Lived Without Love, Not One Without Water.
– W.H.Auden
@AbyssRanger

Sweet! What do I need to know about the magic? Or can you link me to it?
@AbyssRanger

Sweet! What do I need to know about the magic? Or can you link me to it?
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
@SiresQueen
Okay, take all the time you need :3
@SiresQueen
Okay, take all the time you need :3
@Ragnaroc
This link here should be able to tell you just about everything you need to know. Including all the different types of magic :3

http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Magic
@Ragnaroc
This link here should be able to tell you just about everything you need to know. Including all the different types of magic :3

http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Magic
@AbyssRanger Thanks I will check it out in a bit!
@AbyssRanger Thanks I will check it out in a bit!
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
@Ragnaroc
No problem and okay! :3
@Ragnaroc
No problem and okay! :3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23