Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fairy Tail RP Planning (Full!)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23
@AbyssRanger

Okay you will be my pick then!

I was thinking maybe "Fable"

Or Fables because Anzu name stars with A and was like OOOO what if we make a name collab because this anime sounds like it is full of cute dorks that would do that!!

No name Colalb yet because we need other pieces.
@AbyssRanger

Okay you will be my pick then!

I was thinking maybe "Fable"

Or Fables because Anzu name stars with A and was like OOOO what if we make a name collab because this anime sounds like it is full of cute dorks that would do that!!

No name Colalb yet because we need other pieces.
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
@Ragnaroc
Well, typically the guilds have two part names. So, maybe (Something) Fable or Fable (Something)? Also, the guild doesn't just consist of our characters. The guild is a place where wizards of all sorts can become members of and find job requests at. So, the guild probably would have been created before our characters became members. Unless it was really new, I suppose. I mean, a name collab might work but it could only work if something can be made of the letters of the names.
@Ragnaroc
Well, typically the guilds have two part names. So, maybe (Something) Fable or Fable (Something)? Also, the guild doesn't just consist of our characters. The guild is a place where wizards of all sorts can become members of and find job requests at. So, the guild probably would have been created before our characters became members. Unless it was really new, I suppose. I mean, a name collab might work but it could only work if something can be made of the letters of the names.
fancy_sixgill_shark_by_scryzzethekat-dbgpc9o.png
@AbyssRanger

OHH okay I miss understood. Se I thought there was like a grand guildhall that puts up requests and such and then personal guild made of 4-20 people go and get those.
Two part names...okay welp I am sure we will think of something!
@AbyssRanger

OHH okay I miss understood. Se I thought there was like a grand guildhall that puts up requests and such and then personal guild made of 4-20 people go and get those.
Two part names...okay welp I am sure we will think of something!
@Ragnaroc
Yeah, its more like a guild with lots of people and people within that guild can form teams to go on job requests.

Yup, and we still have the Kirin Scale idea. Along with any other ideas that people come up with.
@Ragnaroc
Yeah, its more like a guild with lots of people and people within that guild can form teams to go on job requests.

Yup, and we still have the Kirin Scale idea. Along with any other ideas that people come up with.
@AbyssRanger

Ahhhh so some people solo!
Okay and we conveniently group together for missions to hard to solo.
@AbyssRanger

Ahhhh so some people solo!
Okay and we conveniently group together for missions to hard to solo.
@AbyssRanger@Ragnaroc@Rinjichan13@porkchopsandwich@SP3CT3R

Sorry I haven't been on lately! It's my brothers birthday and the whole morning we were deciding where to go. He ended up going alone -_-

Yeah, there are several different Guilds throughout towns/villages. Each is different! Fairy Tail is renowned for being destructive everywhere they go XD

And we don't have to go with Kirin Scale. It just popped into my head. We can do other stuff, like Wyvern Wing, or Elf Hand, or whatever! (lol idk about elf hand...where did that come from? XD)

Well, my first (the reflector/gravity) is Nagataka, and the second (sound/gunner) is Shizuko.
@AbyssRanger@Ragnaroc@Rinjichan13@porkchopsandwich@SP3CT3R

Sorry I haven't been on lately! It's my brothers birthday and the whole morning we were deciding where to go. He ended up going alone -_-

Yeah, there are several different Guilds throughout towns/villages. Each is different! Fairy Tail is renowned for being destructive everywhere they go XD

And we don't have to go with Kirin Scale. It just popped into my head. We can do other stuff, like Wyvern Wing, or Elf Hand, or whatever! (lol idk about elf hand...where did that come from? XD)

Well, my first (the reflector/gravity) is Nagataka, and the second (sound/gunner) is Shizuko.
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
Thousands Have Lived Without Love, Not One Without Water.
– W.H.Auden
@Ragnaroc
Yeah, that's pretty much it :3

@SiresQueen
No worries :3 well, I hope your bro had a nice birthday

And before I start asking some more general stuff we should think about, pinging the rest X3
@Rinjichan13 @porkchopsandwich @SP3CT3R (think that's everyone now)

What do you all think the town where the guild is located should be called? Also anyone have an idea for what their first job request should be? It can be anything from getting rid of some monsters, retrieving a magical artifact, or even helping out with a play(not kidding, this happens in the anime) XD.

Oh, and would some of our characters already know each other? Since they are in the same guild and all. Or at least be familiar with who they are? Some could be new members? Idk I'm just throwing stuf out there XD.

What do you all think? :3
@Ragnaroc
Yeah, that's pretty much it :3

@SiresQueen
No worries :3 well, I hope your bro had a nice birthday

And before I start asking some more general stuff we should think about, pinging the rest X3
@Rinjichan13 @porkchopsandwich @SP3CT3R (think that's everyone now)

What do you all think the town where the guild is located should be called? Also anyone have an idea for what their first job request should be? It can be anything from getting rid of some monsters, retrieving a magical artifact, or even helping out with a play(not kidding, this happens in the anime) XD.

Oh, and would some of our characters already know each other? Since they are in the same guild and all. Or at least be familiar with who they are? Some could be new members? Idk I'm just throwing stuf out there XD.

What do you all think? :3
@AbyssRanger how about naming the city Dahlia? I don't remember correctly, but I think the cities in Fiore are usually named after flowers.
@AbyssRanger how about naming the city Dahlia? I don't remember correctly, but I think the cities in Fiore are usually named after flowers.
BiXaltQ.gif
@AbyssRanger

Well heres what I thought up. Shizuko thinks of Nagataka as a god fallen from heaven. She wants to become strong enough to be worthy to meet her. To do this she joins the guild that we are in. She doesn't speak to anyone ever and only wants the sound of her voice to be heard by her 'master'. When the group gets a glimpse of her, Shizuko starts acting weird. She ends up running away and leaving the guild. She then decimates a whole town and tries to make a tribute to Nagataka. Nagataka arrives and murders Shizuko for doing such a horrible thing. Before shizuko dies she says something that makes Nagataka teeter between sanity and insanity. During this time her powers go haywire and she tries to go into hiding but is still hurting people. You guys will come to try and stop her but something happens (idk this part yet) and she stops. She escapes and is seen several more times when they are out on missions and stuff.

Good? Yay? Nay?
@AbyssRanger

Well heres what I thought up. Shizuko thinks of Nagataka as a god fallen from heaven. She wants to become strong enough to be worthy to meet her. To do this she joins the guild that we are in. She doesn't speak to anyone ever and only wants the sound of her voice to be heard by her 'master'. When the group gets a glimpse of her, Shizuko starts acting weird. She ends up running away and leaving the guild. She then decimates a whole town and tries to make a tribute to Nagataka. Nagataka arrives and murders Shizuko for doing such a horrible thing. Before shizuko dies she says something that makes Nagataka teeter between sanity and insanity. During this time her powers go haywire and she tries to go into hiding but is still hurting people. You guys will come to try and stop her but something happens (idk this part yet) and she stops. She escapes and is seen several more times when they are out on missions and stuff.

Good? Yay? Nay?
Thousands Have Lived Without Love, Not One Without Water.
– W.H.Auden
@SP3CT3R
I like the name, and you are correct that cities in Fiore are typically named after flowers. So, if no one wants a different name we can go with Dahlia City :3

@SiresQueen
That sounds like a very interesting story for your characters. I just have one little part that I worry won't work well with the roleplay. If Shizuko doesn't talk to anyone ever and is only concerned about getting noticed by Nagataka, then how will she meet the other characters and go along with them? The story you have with your characters is great, I was just concerned about that one little part :3
@SP3CT3R
I like the name, and you are correct that cities in Fiore are typically named after flowers. So, if no one wants a different name we can go with Dahlia City :3

@SiresQueen
That sounds like a very interesting story for your characters. I just have one little part that I worry won't work well with the roleplay. If Shizuko doesn't talk to anyone ever and is only concerned about getting noticed by Nagataka, then how will she meet the other characters and go along with them? The story you have with your characters is great, I was just concerned about that one little part :3
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23