Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Closed for now]
1 2 3
@dragonsrkewl
That's perfect! I'm definitely busy so it's totally fine. Thanks for letting me know :)

Indeed!
Option one: My character is a rather popular figure among the people of the time. She is considered the foremost knowledge on dragons, and instead of living down in a Keep like many of the others, she lives in a cave on the mountainside with her dragon. Many who seek her help or knowledge go to meet her and request her wisdom, but sometimes, on very rare occasions, she goes down to the Keep. Perhaps your character needs her help, or perhaps disaster strikes and forces her to go down and stay in the Keep for a while, which is completely out of her comfort zone because she's more used to dragons than people.
What do you think?
It's totally fine to say you don't like it, we can come up with other options :)
@dragonsrkewl
That's perfect! I'm definitely busy so it's totally fine. Thanks for letting me know :)

Indeed!
Option one: My character is a rather popular figure among the people of the time. She is considered the foremost knowledge on dragons, and instead of living down in a Keep like many of the others, she lives in a cave on the mountainside with her dragon. Many who seek her help or knowledge go to meet her and request her wisdom, but sometimes, on very rare occasions, she goes down to the Keep. Perhaps your character needs her help, or perhaps disaster strikes and forces her to go down and stay in the Keep for a while, which is completely out of her comfort zone because she's more used to dragons than people.
What do you think?
It's totally fine to say you don't like it, we can come up with other options :)
@CelestinaGrey

Hmm, that definitely seems interesting! Is it alright if we keep brainstorming though? I just like to come up with multiple ideas in case there's one that really interests me.

Oh, and what exactly do you mean by "Keeps"? If it has something to do with the Pern series, I'm afraid I won't understand since I haven't read those books ^_^'
@CelestinaGrey

Hmm, that definitely seems interesting! Is it alright if we keep brainstorming though? I just like to come up with multiple ideas in case there's one that really interests me.

Oh, and what exactly do you mean by "Keeps"? If it has something to do with the Pern series, I'm afraid I won't understand since I haven't read those books ^_^'
efp3UiJ.png
@dragonsrkewl
Certainly! We can keep brainstorming :) Do YOU have any ideas you would like to propose? :D
Oh! A Keep is basically like a castle but instead of royalty it houses a lot of people. It's kind of like a safe place, which is why it's called a 'Keep'. I'm sure Google could give a better explanation lol but that's a simple one I can give you. :)
@dragonsrkewl
Certainly! We can keep brainstorming :) Do YOU have any ideas you would like to propose? :D
Oh! A Keep is basically like a castle but instead of royalty it houses a lot of people. It's kind of like a safe place, which is why it's called a 'Keep'. I'm sure Google could give a better explanation lol but that's a simple one I can give you. :)
@CelestinaGrey

Hmm, well I kinda suck at coming up with ideas to be honest, but I'll try my best!

Ah, ok, thanks for clarifying that hehe ^w^

Oh, I just remembered something. Something that helps me come up with ideas is if we already have certain characters in mind. Did you have a personality or occupation in mind for your character and/or their dragon?

By the way, sorry but I'm kinda brain dead right now. I'm ready to fall asleep any minute now and I'm on mobile so it's harder to type stuff. Hopefully I'll be more helpful tomorrow. ^_^'
@CelestinaGrey

Hmm, well I kinda suck at coming up with ideas to be honest, but I'll try my best!

Ah, ok, thanks for clarifying that hehe ^w^

Oh, I just remembered something. Something that helps me come up with ideas is if we already have certain characters in mind. Did you have a personality or occupation in mind for your character and/or their dragon?

By the way, sorry but I'm kinda brain dead right now. I'm ready to fall asleep any minute now and I'm on mobile so it's harder to type stuff. Hopefully I'll be more helpful tomorrow. ^_^'
efp3UiJ.png
@dragonsrkewl

Hmmm I think I have a character in mind, yes. :) I think she's going to be kind of more feminine, and I think I might still go along with the idea of her being more used to (or comfortable) with dragons than people, so she's kind of shy at times. But she loves dragons, so she can get very animated when talking about them.

That's fine! Go to bed, we can discuss more about it tomorrow when you're refreshed :)
@dragonsrkewl

Hmmm I think I have a character in mind, yes. :) I think she's going to be kind of more feminine, and I think I might still go along with the idea of her being more used to (or comfortable) with dragons than people, so she's kind of shy at times. But she loves dragons, so she can get very animated when talking about them.

That's fine! Go to bed, we can discuss more about it tomorrow when you're refreshed :)
@CelestinaGrey

Ok, I'm back!

Ooo, your character sounds cool! I think mine will be kind of an antisocial guy that really only spends time with his dragon. Now we have to figure out how our characters will meet. Since he's kind of a lone wolf, my character travels across the world with his dragon and steals from others, so maybe he could try stealing from your character? Or he could meet her while trying to hide from people he'd stolen from.
@CelestinaGrey

Ok, I'm back!

Ooo, your character sounds cool! I think mine will be kind of an antisocial guy that really only spends time with his dragon. Now we have to figure out how our characters will meet. Since he's kind of a lone wolf, my character travels across the world with his dragon and steals from others, so maybe he could try stealing from your character? Or he could meet her while trying to hide from people he'd stolen from.
efp3UiJ.png
@dragonsrkewl
Ooooo that sounds pretty good :D
Hmmmm I think if he were being chased or something by people he'd stolen from, she would step in. :)
@dragonsrkewl
Ooooo that sounds pretty good :D
Hmmmm I think if he were being chased or something by people he'd stolen from, she would step in. :)
@CelestinaGrey

Yeah, good idea! Now that we have that figured out, did you want to do more planning for what happens after they've met?
@CelestinaGrey

Yeah, good idea! Now that we have that figured out, did you want to do more planning for what happens after they've met?
efp3UiJ.png
@dragonsrkewl

Hmmm...perhaps they end up sticking together for safety? She doesn't ask why the people are chasing him so he doesn't tell her, and he just says he's traveling, so she suggests that they travel together for a bit for safety's sake?
@dragonsrkewl

Hmmm...perhaps they end up sticking together for safety? She doesn't ask why the people are chasing him so he doesn't tell her, and he just says he's traveling, so she suggests that they travel together for a bit for safety's sake?
@CelestinaGrey

Yeah, that should work! Should we start?
@CelestinaGrey

Yeah, that should work! Should we start?
efp3UiJ.png
1 2 3