Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Battle of the Flights {Private}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
I'm looking for an rp partner. I haven't heard from my last one for a month now and I've lost the thread. So, here is another search. I will still rp with you if my other partner comes back, I promise!!

What I'm looking for:
-At least one reply a day. I may not get more than one in during the weekdays because school and swim team
-Follows Flight Rising forum rules (I don't want to get into trouble)
-Can rp mature subjects (within FR's rules)
-Willing to rp with dragons or OCs.
-Can ask my fandoms and if I know it I can try to rp it.
-Spelling and Grammar are not required, as long as it's good enough to where I can understand it.
-Can help me start RPing with more than one other person.

Note!: I am like 3 hours ahead (I think) of server time.
I'm looking for an rp partner. I haven't heard from my last one for a month now and I've lost the thread. So, here is another search. I will still rp with you if my other partner comes back, I promise!!

What I'm looking for:
-At least one reply a day. I may not get more than one in during the weekdays because school and swim team
-Follows Flight Rising forum rules (I don't want to get into trouble)
-Can rp mature subjects (within FR's rules)
-Willing to rp with dragons or OCs.
-Can ask my fandoms and if I know it I can try to rp it.
-Spelling and Grammar are not required, as long as it's good enough to where I can understand it.
-Can help me start RPing with more than one other person.

Note!: I am like 3 hours ahead (I think) of server time.
+3 Hours
He/Him/They/Them/It/Its
Always tired, so I apologize if I take forever to respond
@Bluwingskitty Sounds cool! I'd be willing to be your RP partner ^-^
@Bluwingskitty Sounds cool! I'd be willing to be your RP partner ^-^
@MsAdamaris

Sounds awesome!! :3
@MsAdamaris

Sounds awesome!! :3
+3 Hours
He/Him/They/Them/It/Its
@Bluwingskitty Are ideas for a roleplay? I have one for like dragons and stuff but it's not thought through entirely xD
@Bluwingskitty Are ideas for a roleplay? I have one for like dragons and stuff but it's not thought through entirely xD
@MsAdamaris

I have a few adventure ideas and maybe an idea that I came up with when I was writing with two of my scrying workshop made OC dragons.
@MsAdamaris

I have a few adventure ideas and maybe an idea that I came up with when I was writing with two of my scrying workshop made OC dragons.
+3 Hours
He/Him/They/Them/It/Its
@Bluwingskitty

Awesome! I'd love to hear them, ironically I was just messing around with the Scrying Workshop. I was trying to make some Pokemon themed dragons x3
@Bluwingskitty

Awesome! I'd love to hear them, ironically I was just messing around with the Scrying Workshop. I was trying to make some Pokemon themed dragons x3
@MaAdamaris

I make Star Wars themed ones all the time, like omg.

Alright, the adventure story things like like a merry group of like three or so dragons travels around the world, visiting the lands and places. They pick up buddies and stuff as they go along. The buddies can be familiars or other dragons, it is endless with possibility.

The other is very farfetched and crazy, but here is the synopses I'm using for my little story thing and I'll say the names of my dragon OCs. If we rp it, we can do whatever with it lol. Here it is, it's long lol:

A war between flights has split the world in two. The flights of Nature, Light, Lightning, Fire, and Wind wage war against Arcane, Earth, Plague, Shadow, and Water for an uncalled display of disrespect for one of the elemental holidays. The land of the Ice Flight remains neutral and acts as a safe haven.

Vatten, a young Guardian, with his two brothers Ignis and Vulcan are taken to the cold territory of the ice flight to protect them. Yet, when they reach the age of The Search, they must leave the safety of the Ice Flight lands and find their life long charges.

So, what do you think?
@MaAdamaris

I make Star Wars themed ones all the time, like omg.

Alright, the adventure story things like like a merry group of like three or so dragons travels around the world, visiting the lands and places. They pick up buddies and stuff as they go along. The buddies can be familiars or other dragons, it is endless with possibility.

The other is very farfetched and crazy, but here is the synopses I'm using for my little story thing and I'll say the names of my dragon OCs. If we rp it, we can do whatever with it lol. Here it is, it's long lol:

A war between flights has split the world in two. The flights of Nature, Light, Lightning, Fire, and Wind wage war against Arcane, Earth, Plague, Shadow, and Water for an uncalled display of disrespect for one of the elemental holidays. The land of the Ice Flight remains neutral and acts as a safe haven.

Vatten, a young Guardian, with his two brothers Ignis and Vulcan are taken to the cold territory of the ice flight to protect them. Yet, when they reach the age of The Search, they must leave the safety of the Ice Flight lands and find their life long charges.

So, what do you think?
+3 Hours
He/Him/They/Them/It/Its
@Bluewingkitty

I like the second idea the most, would I be able to put my own dragons into the roleplay as well?

Also, I am about to post a new roleplay ^-^ It would be lovely if you would like to join.
@Bluewingkitty

I like the second idea the most, would I be able to put my own dragons into the roleplay as well?

Also, I am about to post a new roleplay ^-^ It would be lovely if you would like to join.
@MsAdamaris

Sorry i've been gone. Busy and stuffs.

For the second idea we can litterally use any of our dragons we want. and I'd love to join your other rp!!
@MsAdamaris

Sorry i've been gone. Busy and stuffs.

For the second idea we can litterally use any of our dragons we want. and I'd love to join your other rp!!
+3 Hours
He/Him/They/Them/It/Its
@Bluwingskitty

Would you like to start the RP now then? With the second idea.
@Bluwingskitty

Would you like to start the RP now then? With the second idea.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11